Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Are we being punked?
I am serious...
Is THIS what's happening?
kaufman.jpg

(Some younger readers unfamiliar with the eccentric comedian, Andy Kaufman will not understand this.)

I don't know? It just seems more bizarre every day, what keeps happening to Donald Trump. Whatever potion he took back when announcing his run for president has worn off. He is slowly morphing into a left-wing liberal who is as goofy as all others. His new revised tax plan... totally different than the tax plan he won the primary on. We're now patted on the head and told... "It may not be the 'republican' thing to say... but we gotta 'help people'!" Yes... you mean old republicans who are against helping people.. wise up!

I still see his mouth-pieces attacking the Gold Star Muslim and Trump has already laid another turd... Now he has a potentially incendiary comment that could destroy him politically in more ways than we can imagine if something should happen. He is trying to do this amalgam of teleprompter speeches and shooting from the hip.... and it's getting him in serious trouble. Stick to the script... let the speech writers get you across the finish line without saying something boneheaded... But he can't help himself.

And so, again... we have 72~96 hours of this, until he lays another steaming toxic dump. Hillary was somewhat on the defensive over having this Orlando Shooter's dad behind her at her little rally... that could have been an opportunity for the Trump Fan Club to really hammer her... but instead, they are all defending his 2nd Amendment comment or still smearing the Muslim Gold Star dad. They might take a break to slap Ted Cruz around a little... but for the most part, they don't seem to mind Hillary Clinton winning the election.

All you hear is.. He got the mostest votes of any man ever to run for anything ever... like billions of votes man! What he got was 14 million votes. That was running as a conservative with a conservative tax plan. Nearly 17 million votes went to candidates other than Trump, and pretty much all of them have now been alienated from Trump. To win the presidency, he needs roughly 67-69 million votes. Where are they going to come from?

Oh, but Boss... Look at Trump's rallies! All those people! YES... the man is famous, he is a celebrity! This kind of thing is not unusual for celebrities, they routinely get plenty of people to show up at public appearances. But still... 50...60 thou at best? He needs tens of millions of votes. So while I know that you are all excited and jazzed up for Trump... the reality needs to settle in... he is losing this election badly.

It's literally almost to the point that you cannot believe a man who is supposedly intelligent can make so many errors in how he handles this campaign. It almost seems intentional on his part. Like he doesn't really gives two shits if he wins the election and would probably prefer not to win, to be honest.

Trump's popularity AND business success has been mostly, according to him, a one man operation. If we know ANYTHING about the Donald he likes money above all else. Without him at the wheel his EMPIRE will probably go tit's up. I mean, WHO could possibly keep the juggling act going sans his tiny guiding hands? Therefore the suggestion that Trump REALLY needs to lose this election makes sense. He cannot afford to take the HUGE pay cut and leave his businesses languishing for four years.

Go ahead. Just vote for Hillary. Because you can trust her. She's honest and would never ever do anything to endanger America or her citizens. So keep hating on Trump. Vote for Hillary.

:lol:

"Hillary Clinton put the State Department up for sale, with top aides pulling strings and doing favors for fat-cat donors to the Clinton Foundation — including a shady billionaire, according to smoking-gun emails released Tuesday.

The stunning revelations include how wealthy contributors seeking influence or prestigious government gigs could fork over piles of cash to get access to Clinton’s inner circle, including top aides Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills."

Emails reveal Hillary’s shocking pay-for-play scheme | New York Post

I feel like he's intentionally imploding his campaign now that he's the nominee.

It's a cult of personality.

He's doing the right thing. Plus, people don't vote republican because of their economic policies. They vote for them because they (the voters) hate progressives.

It's the same in Australia. People actually think our conservative party is good with the economy and against immigration. So they vote for them even though it gets harder every time the LNP is in government. They always shift back to labour when they realize their wage has been frozen and real estate is unaffordable because overseas investors bought all the houses.

Then the LNP woos them back with anti-gay policies and doing a slightly more ruthless job of border control than the labour government.

I swear, most people don't even seem to know that net immigration is the same amount weather a 1000 boat people get through a year or not. The ignorance and compliance is astounding.

oh but heaven forfend if someone walks past a gay night club and glimpses a drag queen.

bigotry gets votes. It doesn't lose votes. it gets votes.

I feel like he's intentionally imploding his campaign now that he's the nominee.

He's still drawing them in by the thousands upon thousands at rallies. And his supporters are wildly enthused. Needless to say Never Hillary is resonating. I think it was Orlando he got 12,000 plus.

He's still drawing them in by the thousands upon thousands at rallies. And his supporters are wildly enthused. Needless to say Never Hillary is resonating. I think it was Orlando he got 12,000 plus.
Does that mean his opponent is so bad, he can't kill his campaign despite his efforts?

Does that mean his opponent is so bad, he can't kill his campaign despite his efforts?
Darling, everything you've been told is a lie. That's why you don't understand politics. It's ok. You are young(?) . You'll work it out. :)

Darling, everything you've been told is a lie. That's why you don't understand politics. It's ok. You are young(?) . You'll work it out. :)
This coming from the person who said conservative economics doesn't work, and illegals jumping the border doesn't effect our economy. You're better off avoiding me so you don't lose anymore credibility than you already have.

This coming from the person who said conservative economics doesn't work, and illegals jumping the border doesn't effect our economy. You're better off avoiding me so you don't lose anymore credibility than you already have.
I don't know how you destroyed both your environment AND your economy in Nationstates.

Is that even possible?

I don't know how you destroyed both your environment AND your economy in Nationstates.

Is that even possible?
By preventing businesses from buying politicians. It drops your economy a full level when you decide that. You've also probably noticed that 90% of the decisions you can make are one extreme or another, rather than having any logical decisions. The developer actually mentioned that he intentionally omitted the obvious logical answers because it would make the game less interesting. You didn't really think that was a simulation of the real world, did you?

His slip ups are minimal. No big smurfs. On the other hand Hillary's problems keep mounting. And credit where credit is due to the D's. They kick into high gear and lie their asses off when he makes a slip up and the media is all pro Hillary all the time. And they are incessant. Anything to try to take the focus off of Clinton.

If Manafort and the rest of Team Trump can keep him on message there's close to 90 days to go. What the team has to do though is anticipate the D attacks working with the media. And have their own response team ready and geared up to fight back quicker and harder. Rudy was great this time around and was absolutely vicious and indignant over the bullshit that Trump called for Hillary's assassination.

Is that even possible?
By preventing businesses from buying politicians. It drops your economy a full level when you decide that. You've also probably noticed that 90% of the decisions you can make are one extreme or another, rather than having any logical decisions. The developer actually mentioned that he intentionally omitted the obvious logical answers because it would make the game less interesting. You didn't really think that was a simulation of the real world, did you?

Never the less, neo-conservative economics is completely set up for corporate interest groups. to bleed the country dry. What you blindly believe is simply not true.

You are great at debating though :)

Is that even possible?

Never the less, neo-conservative economics is completely set up for corporate interest groups. to bleed the country dry. What you blindly believe is simply not true.

What I believe isn't "Neo-Conservative", it's true Conservative. The Establishment controlling the government is not how economics is supposed to work, the businesses and government are supposed to be separate from each other. On one hand, you're right, these fake Conservatives don't work. On the other hand, you clearly don't understand how economics work, or what a Conservative actually is.

Is that even possible?

What I believe isn't "Neo-Conservative", it's true Conservative. The Establishment controlling the government is not how economics is supposed to work, the businesses and government are supposed to be separate from each other. On one hand, you're right, these fake Conservatives don't work. On the other hand, you clearly don't understand how economics work, or what a Conservative actually is.
Yeah, true. I admit i do make up this stuff as i go along. :D

Another day, another display of Boss' butthurt over Lyin' Ted losin'.

Hey, I wish that were true. I could overcome my personal butthurtedness to vote for Trump but my vote isn't going to matter.... all the Cruz voters won't matter. Your candidate has abandoned the tax plan he campaigned on entirely now. He has adopted something that doesn't make any sense to anyone but his core supporters. He's talking roads and bridges and another boondoggle spending bill like Obama did... to the left of Hillary, actually. He's promising to raise the minimum wage to $10/hr now. In the debates he said this would kill jobs, now he says "we have to help people." My butthurting did not do any of this.

You can keep your head buried up Donald Trump's ass if you want to... I can't seem to pull you out to have a rational conversation. My butthurt didn't cause your candidate to go off the reservation like he has and continue to make dumb statements that have to be defended instead of going after Hillary.

I see you have your scapegoat all lined up for who you plan to blame when Hillary wins. The person who will be to blame is Donald Trump and this will be tied around your neck from here on out. You're not going to be allowed to turn this and blame it on me. I didn't do any of this... Trump did.

Another day, another display of Boss' butthurt over Lyin' Ted losin'.

Hey, I wish that were true. I could overcome my personal butthurtedness to vote for Trump but my vote isn't going to matter.... all the Cruz voters won't matter. Your candidate has abandoned the tax plan he campaigned on entirely now. He has adopted something that doesn't make any sense to anyone but his core supporters. He's talking roads and bridges and another boondoggle spending bill like Obama did... to the left of Hillary, actually. He's promising to raise the minimum wage to $10/hr now. In the debates he said this would kill jobs, now he says "we have to help people." My butthurting did not do any of this.

You can keep your head buried up Donald Trump's ass if you want to... I can't seem to pull you out to have a rational conversation. My butthurt didn't cause your candidate to go off the reservation like he has and continue to make dumb statements that have to be defended instead of going after Hillary.

I see you have your scapegoat all lined up for who you plan to blame when Hillary wins. The person who will be to blame is Donald Trump and this will be tied around your neck from here on out. You're not going to be allowed to turn this and blame it on me. I didn't do any of this... Trump did.
Why to libs generally believe whatever a lying biased media tell them? They are so easily duped...its scary.

Why to libs generally believe whatever a lying biased media tell them? They are so easily duped...its scary.

Why do some people believe because Trump isn't a politician he can't possibly lie to them? :dunno:
Don't be stupid...rhetorical.

Of course Trump has lied, but why do you condemn him for a few lies while your beloved Cankles has lied so much that put end to end, they would encircle Jupiter a thousand times???????

Answer: because your media and political party tell you to do this and you aren't smart enough to overcome the propaganda.

Forum List

Back