Another Deep Stater Spying on Trump

Yep they are still at it...Barr had better get a handle on this and quick...they won't stop until the economy is ruined or we are back at war or Trump is removed from office...the dems have put patriotism aside and that is dangerous....

Yep they are still at it...Barr had better get a handle on this and quick...they won't stop until the economy is ruined or we are back at war or Trump is removed from office...the dems have put patriotism aside and that is dangerous....
Barr has to play catch up. Sessions dropped the ball and failed to charge Obama or anyone else for illegally spying on Trump during the campaign.

From the very moment Trump announced he was running for President - and may be even before that - the Deep State has been spying on Trump! They don't want him in the White House.

They have done everything under the sun to impeach him ...what haven't they done! EVERYTHING ....these people are truly sick in their minds...

But I got news for you....they will fail....you know what a boomerang does? It comes back to you

All the shit, all the aggravation, all the wasted time and all the pain....will come back to them. Just wait and see.

Last edited:
From the very moment Trump announced he was running for President - and may be even before that - the Deep State has been spying on Trump! They don't want him in the White House.

They have done everything under the sun to impeach him ...what haven't they done! EVERYTHING ....these people are truly sick in their minds...

But I got news for you....they will fail....you know what a boomerang does? It comes back to you

All the shit, all the aggravation, all the wasted time and all the pain....will come back to them. Just wait and see.
I think you are right...I think the establishment have been worried about Trump from day one....I think Obama and his henchmen kicked into action immediately...can you believe no one has asked Obama about any of this?...not even a so called good FOX reporter...

I think you are right...I think the establishment have been worried about Trump from day one....I think Obama and his henchmen kicked into action immediately...can you believe no one has asked Obama about any of this?...not even a so called good FOX reporter...
Obama needs to be dragged to the witness stand.

Forum List

Back