Another democrat new yorker calling for re-education camps.

As she giggles away and says we need to find another way to phrase it so we can be.saved from the "MAGA nightmare."

Nobody wants anyone who thinks for themselves I know many work places like this as well.

"Another democrat[sic] new yorker[sic] calling for re-education camps." --​

Nothing wrong with that, even if true.​

LOL​

As she giggles away and says we need to find another way to phrase it so we can be.saved from the "MAGA nightmare."

Nobody wants anyone who thinks for themselves I know many work places like this as well.

She's got a bit of Hannibal Lector in her eyes.

I think she's deeply disturbed.

"Another democrat[sic] new yorker[sic] calling for re-education camps." --​

Nothing wrong with that, even if true.​

LOL​

I guess you want to start a civil war.

My suggestion was that the only solution in Washington D.C. is the solution that tribes use in Africa.

But we aren't barbarous Neanderthals.

It's sad it comes to that, but Democrats are becoming more and more dangerously radical.

Every person involved in the criminal conspiracy needs to be arrested and charged with sedition.

The list is pretty long, and grows longer every day.

Stop being retarded.

You folks seem to think that one event in history justifies all of the hell you and your leftist cohorts have unleashed upon America since 2020 and the George Floyd riots.

Nevermind the fact that nothing would have happened on Jan 6th if you folks hadn't have set the whole thing up in the first place.

The reeducation camps have begun and already happening and have been happening before most of us were born.

The public education system is run by useful idiotic pseudo marxists and have been poisoning generation after generation.

The result of these useful idiots for the marxist cabal is a completely unstable nation and since it has been going on for so long and so many millions of these irreversibly contaminated monkeys are in the government and education system and other places of power, it will take nothing short of a miracle or a full blown war to get it back.

We can all see the result of this plan just by the fact that we can hardly make sense of the most basic things.

Like genders. It's unreal. Been telling you all to get ready. It's coming. It's already here. They're already reeducating us.

Stop being retarded.

You folks seem to think that one event in history justifies all of the hell you and your leftist cohorts have unleashed upon America since 2020 and the George Floyd riots.

Nevermind the fact that nothing would have happened on Jan 6th if you folks hadn't have set the whole thing up in the first place.
Jan 6 was the American equivalent to Hitler's Beer Hall Putsch. Both failures, but both attacking democratic institutions, values and democracy itself.

For years you people have built up at narrative that the US is not -- not a democracy. You are always attacking democracy. Now when called out?

Forum List

Back