ANOTHER DEMOCRAT SCAM. Your healthcare out of pocket will go down to cover the increase in taxes?

Except MOST of us are healthy and rarely need medical care. So basically we will be taxed out the ass and get nothing in return if and until the day we become chronically ill.

In essence the healthy will foot the bill for the sick.

Democrats are DESPERATE to avoid the truth of what you will pay and we all know why....
The truth will kill them at the polls.

Such a simple question. Will our taxes go up to pay for this healthcare program?

The response?
That's a Republican talking point.

In essence saying only Republican voters are interested in fiscal responsibility.
It's not a scam, it's how insurance works.

Surely you knew this?
I can buy the level of coverage I deem appropriate for myself with insurance. Bare minimum to Cadillac coverage.
Government ONE SIZE FITS ALL is not insurance
You not liking it doesn't make it "not insurance".

Surely you knew that.
It's not insurance once it becomes a government mandate. You have no choices. your doctor has no choices. Your hospital has no choices. The government can't keep you from spending money they don't think you deserve if they don't get to decide.
Yes it is insurance

It is NOT insurance when you go without it and then have taxpayers pick up the tab if you are sick or injured

The healthy ALWAYS foot the bill for the sick. Is it possible you think whatever you have paid in premiums would cover a coronary bypass or diabetic amputation? That insurance payment for your care comes out of the common bucket, not just what you paid. That's how health insurance works.

I get the sense that because you are healthy, you think you are getting screwed because your payments covering others instead of being used strictly for you. But sure as God made little green apples, your day will come, and when it does lets hope you are grateful for all those people who came together to cover your needs, because your contributions alone wont do it.

It is the sick people who are getting screwed

Are there any healthy people that want to trade places with them?

Except MOST of us are healthy and rarely need medical care. So basically we will be taxed out the ass and get nothing in return if and until the day we become chronically ill.

Democrats are DESPERATE to avoid the truth of what you will pay and we all know why....

Such a simple question. Will our taxes go up to pay for this healthcare program?

The response?

In essence saying only Republican voters are interested in fiscal responsibility.

Surely you knew this?
I can buy the level of coverage I deem appropriate for myself with insurance. Bare minimum to Cadillac coverage.

Surely you knew that.
It's not insurance once it becomes a government mandate. You have no choices. your doctor has no choices. Your hospital has no choices. The government can't keep you from spending money they don't think you deserve if they don't get to decide.
Yes it is insurance

It is NOT insurance when you go without it and then have taxpayers pick up the tab if you are sick or injured
It's not insurance when the government decides what you must purchase for how much and what it will cover. That's closer to slavery.

Democrats said the healthcare costs would go down and then said they depended on the stupidity of the American Voter to get their plan passed.

The response?

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Yes it is insurance

You're still paying for it, but now you're paying their Premiums AND their out of pocket costs.

The response?

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Huh?

The response?

Gramps as usual in Full BS Swing Mode. "Swingin' for the fences today, kiddies!" . Where is a link to your OP. You make assumptions and leap to unfounded conclusions. Even Superman didn't do that in the comics.

The response?

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Huh?
Are you confused as to how government run healthcare is going to work?

The response?

Gramps as usual in Full BS Swing Mode. "Swingin' for the fences today, kiddies!" . Where is a link to your OP. You make assumptions and leap to unfounded conclusions. Even Superman didn't do that in the comics.
Are you having trouble understanding?

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Yes it is insurance

It's not insurance when the government decides what you must purchase for how much and what it will cover. That's closer to slavery.
That's still insurance.

That was the same promise that was made with Obamacare, and before that with Medicare.
Kinda crazy we passed obiecare because in in 2008 we had 25 million people uninsured and the government had to fix that. Here we are in 2019 and 25 million people are uninsured and we need to do something to fix that.

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Huh?
Are you confused as to how government run healthcare is going to work?
No, but apparently you are.

That was the same promise that was made with Obamacare, and before that with Medicare.
Kinda crazy we passed obiecare because in in 2008 we had 25 million people uninsured and the government had to fix that. Here we are in 2019 and 25 million people are uninsured and we need to do something to fix that.
/----/ " we had 25 million people uninsured and the government had to fix that."
And the GOP said put them on Medicaid and leave everyone else alone. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Libtards insisted on a one size fit's all plan that didn't work for most everyone.

Surely you knew this?

Surely you knew that.
Yes it is insurance

Of course it is
Don’t you know what insurance is?

Surely you knew that.
Yes it is insurance

That's still insurance.
How? You purchase insurance of your own free will to minimize some future loss you may incur, Being forced to purchase something you may not want or need isn't insurance it's a scam and a robbery.

Surely you knew that.
Yes it is insurance

Of course it is
Don’t you know what insurance is?
It's me making a decision on what I need or want covered. Insurance isn't insurance when you get to decide what I need or should want.

Has it occurred to anybody that MOST AMERICANS are paying a shitload for the combination of health care and health insurance? But you have to count both your contribution and the amount paid by your employer.

If you count both your out-of-pocket, and the amount that both you and your employer pay for health insurance at work (which is part of your earnings, after all), AND ELIMINATE THAT, then that frees up a lot of money that could be applied to a new TAX, that would more than cover "Medicare for All."

In other words, your pay stub would look different, but your THP would not change significantly.

I'm not pushing the idea, I'm just pointing out...

Has it occurred to anybody that MOST AMERICANS are paying a shitload for the combination of health care and health insurance? But you have to count both your contribution and the amount paid by your employer.

If you count both your out-of-pocket, and the amount that both you and your employer pay for health insurance at work (which is part of your earnings, after all), AND ELIMINATE THAT, then that frees up a lot of money that could be applied to a new TAX, that would more than cover "Medicare for All."

In other words, your pay stub would look different, but your THP would not change significantly.

I'm not pushing the idea, I'm just pointing out...
Employers don’t want to be in the health insurance business

Forum List

Back