ANOTHER DEMOCRAT SCAM. Your healthcare out of pocket will go down to cover the increase in taxes?

Dem's need hundreds of billions of dollars to gift free healthcare to illegals and moochers. I think we all know who's going to foot the bill for that.

You not liking it doesn't make it "not insurance".

Surely you knew that.
It's not insurance once it becomes a government mandate. You have no choices. your doctor has no choices. Your hospital has no choices. The government can't keep you from spending money they don't think you deserve if they don't get to decide.
Yes it is insurance

It is NOT insurance when you go without it and then have taxpayers pick up the tab if you are sick or injured
It's not insurance when the government decides what you must purchase for how much and what it will cover. That's closer to slavery.
That's still insurance.
How? You purchase insurance of your own free will to minimize some future loss you may incur, Being forced to purchase something you may not want or need isn't insurance it's a scam and a robbery.
Everybody is eventually going to need health insurance. It's just a fact of life.

Has it occurred to anybody that MOST AMERICANS are paying a shitload for the combination of health care and health insurance? But you have to count both your contribution and the amount paid by your employer.

If you count both your out-of-pocket, and the amount that both you and your employer pay for health insurance at work (which is part of your earnings, after all), AND ELIMINATE THAT, then that frees up a lot of money that could be applied to a new TAX, that would more than cover "Medicare for All."

In other words, your pay stub would look different, but your THP would not change significantly.

I'm not pushing the idea, I'm just pointing out...
Ive been saying that all along but nobody listens.

It's not insurance once it becomes a government mandate. You have no choices. your doctor has no choices. Your hospital has no choices. The government can't keep you from spending money they don't think you deserve if they don't get to decide.
Yes it is insurance

It is NOT insurance when you go without it and then have taxpayers pick up the tab if you are sick or injured
It's not insurance when the government decides what you must purchase for how much and what it will cover. That's closer to slavery.
That's still insurance.
How? You purchase insurance of your own free will to minimize some future loss you may incur, Being forced to purchase something you may not want or need isn't insurance it's a scam and a robbery.
Everybody is eventually going to need health insurance. It's just a fact of life.

Well lets see, for at least 10,000 years humans have survived without it.

Yes it is insurance

That's still insurance.

What was the average life expectancy 10,000 years ago?

Except MOST of us are healthy and rarely need medical care. So basically we will be taxed out the ass and get nothing in return if and until the day we become chronically ill.

In essence the healthy will foot the bill for the sick.

Democrats are DESPERATE to avoid the truth of what you will pay and we all know why....
The truth will kill them at the polls.

Such a simple question. Will our taxes go up to pay for this healthcare program?

The response?
That's a Republican talking point.

In essence saying only Republican voters are interested in fiscal responsibility.
The healthy have always footed the bill for the sick. How do you think insurance works

That is the way it should be
We are not a healthy people.

That's still insurance.

What was the average life expectancy 10,000 years ago?
/—-/ 35 years, tops

Senator Harris slipped up tonight and admitted that while employers can offer private insurance the insurance must meet the requirements of her government. That is Obamacare! She admitted it and the other Democrats won’t admit it but it’s true for their plans too.

Except MOST of us are healthy and rarely need medical care. So basically we will be taxed out the ass and get nothing in return if and until the day we become chronically ill.

Democrats are DESPERATE to avoid the truth of what you will pay and we all know why....

Such a simple question. Will our taxes go up to pay for this healthcare program?

The response?

In essence saying only Republican voters are interested in fiscal responsibility.
The healthy have always footed the bill for the sick. How do you think insurance works

That is the way it should be
Are you really that stupid? Dont answer that I already know. When private insurance is OFFERED, you either opt in or opt out, without a penalty or having to go to jail for not paying a tax. Fuck you are one of the dumbest liberals on this site. Right Homer?

View attachment 272167
View attachment 272168

View attachment 272169

Insurance is built on pools with large numbers of healthy people paying for treatment of the sick
Again, you retard, insurance is built on people who voluntarily pay for healthcare that they might need, not FORCED like Obama did. Yeah, real good how men were paying for papsmears. You are really just an IQ 50 type of guy.

The healthy ALWAYS foot the bill for the sick. Is it possible you think whatever you have paid in premiums would cover a coronary bypass or diabetic amputation? That insurance payment for your care comes out of the common bucket, not just what you paid. That's how health insurance works.

I get the sense that because you are healthy, you think you are getting screwed because your payments covering others instead of being used strictly for you. But sure as God made little green apples, your day will come, and when it does lets hope you are grateful for all those people who came together to cover your needs, because your contributions alone wont do it.

It is the sick people who are getting screwed

Are there any healthy people that want to trade places with them?
You say the sick, those crossing the border illegally are sick, do they get free healthcare at the expense of the tax payer? When no one wants to work anymore because all their money is taxed, who will pay or work for a hospital? Oh yeah, then it is time that the gun is pulled out and everyone is FORCED to work. I got it, Commie 101.

It's not a scam, it's how insurance works.

Surely you knew this?
I can buy the level of coverage I deem appropriate for myself with insurance. Bare minimum to Cadillac coverage.
Government ONE SIZE FITS ALL is not insurance

Surely you knew that.
Huh?
Are you confused as to how government run healthcare is going to work?
Medicare is a government run healthcare and it is said to be much more efficient than private insurers.

Has it occurred to anybody that MOST AMERICANS are paying a shitload for the combination of health care and health insurance? But you have to count both your contribution and the amount paid by your employer.

If you count both your out-of-pocket, and the amount that both you and your employer pay for health insurance at work (which is part of your earnings, after all), AND ELIMINATE THAT, then that frees up a lot of money that could be applied to a new TAX, that would more than cover "Medicare for All."

In other words, your pay stub would look different, but your THP would not change significantly.

I'm not pushing the idea, I'm just pointing out...
Employers don’t want to be in the health insurance business
If you had a job, you would understand the way companies draw the best people to work for them. Instead of paying them lots of money which is taxed at a higher rate, the companies would pay, non taxed monies into an insurance company so their workers get cheap healthcare. But you fucking worthless lazy, stay at home liberals, bitch and moan how unfair your welfare lives are, because you dont get the same coverage and must rely on Medicaid, which is subpar services. Well dickwad, get a fucking job, you too can be covered by Cadillac insurance plans by joining a union. Are you against Unions and their Cadillac plans?

I can buy the level of coverage I deem appropriate for myself with insurance. Bare minimum to Cadillac coverage.
Government ONE SIZE FITS ALL is not insurance

Surely you knew that.
Huh?
Medicare is a government run healthcare and it is said to be much more efficient than private insurers.
Just like the VA...

Senator Harris slipped up tonight and admitted that while employers can offer private insurance the insurance must meet the requirements of her government. That is Obamacare! She admitted it and the other Democrats won’t admit it but it’s true for their plans too.
If course they should meet basic requirements to count as healthcare

What do you think she is?
Republican?

Anyone that believes these fools a second time deserves what they get!

The response?

Again, you retard, insurance is built on people who voluntarily pay for healthcare that they might need, not FORCED like Obama did. Yeah, real good how men were paying for papsmears. You are really just an IQ 50 type of guy.
Considering that our government covers payment for the costs of healthcare for the uninsured when they show up at ER instead of routine preventative care by a doc, I'm already 'forced' to pay. And while men pay for Pap smears, the ladies pay for Peyronies disease, and even make enhancement while their birth control is not covered.

You shouldn't scorn other people's IQ.

Surely you knew that.
Huh?
Just like the VA...
VA is very good in urban and near urban areas I hear. It's bureaucracy prevents good care in rural areas and needs to be overhauled. But I have 2 friends with VietNam injuries and amputations that praise the care they get from VA. They're old men now and still plugging along beautifully.

The response?

Yep, we're not taking the money out of that pocket, they're taking it out of the other.

I am still waiting for my $2500/yr savings in healthcare cost that the Muslim President promised me when he signed Obamacare.

That Democrat sonofabitch lied to the American people just like the other Democrats are lying now.

Forum List

Back