Another Democratic landslide in Trump country special election

Look at the RW loon responses - freaking unbelievable. This makes about 50 flips in Trump country and nothing but excuses.

They don't see it now - but they will will in November! :wink:

3952724061_c084d496ea_m.jpg

He lost because he was Trumper, nothing else.

The deceased husbands wife lost to the previous seat holder, dem, in a special election. Didnt really have a lot to do with trump. Had to to with a sexual predator and him offing himself and the public not accepting his wife to fill his seat.

Gee, that Ph. D. you earned in Political Science has really come into play so often, I feel the need to express my thanks for all the research & interviews you conducted in less than 24 hours. The insight provided by you analysis is amazing and most helpul to the average voter all across our land.

Thank you so much for your time and energy, I remain an admirer of the depth you provide in ever post. Never a bit of partisanship enters into your polling.

[SARCASM ALERT]

The deceased husbands wife lost to the previous seat holder, dem, in a special election. Didnt really have a lot to do with trump. Had to to with a sexual predator and him offing himself and the public not accepting his wife to fill his seat.

Gee, that Ph. D. you earned in Political Science has really come into play so often, I feel the need to express my thanks for all the research & interviews you conducted in less than 24 hours. The insight provided by you analysis is amazing and most helpul to the average voter all across our land.

Thank you so much for your time and energy, I remain an admirer of the depth you provide in ever post. Never a bit of partisanship enters into your polling.

[SARCASM ALERT]

My family lives there and has lived in the area for almost a century. I'm familiar with the demographics and the events that transpired to this special election. Thank you so much for your concern though. You're a real sport.

Had to do with Trump won by 49% and the GOP lost by 5% or more.

No, it really didnt. Lol. Keep fantasizing JS!

Has the GOP won any of these elections?

Just the ones that matter, 4 in a row after Trump was elected.

All of those were early when Trump's approvals were the highest. Trump and the Republicans have clearly lost support among women and suburban voters since then.
Those early victories, which had been huge Trump margins in the national election, were won by narrow margins. The GOP has continued to sink since then.

The thread title is a big fat LIE shocker.

It is not. The Democrat won 68-32 in a seat that Trump won 72-23 and Romney won 66-33.

Moron she previously held this seat and was only narrowly defeated as part of the Trump massive win in 2016. The Republican who won her seat died, and she has won it back again. Hence this wasn't some landslide win that has anything to do with Trump you lying bunch of hacks.

Why "Ask the Russians"? Our president does not think they attack our elections.

It is not. The Democrat won 68-32 in a seat that Trump won 72-23 and Romney won 66-33.

Moron she previously held this seat and was only narrowly defeated as part of the Trump massive win in 2016. The Republican who won her seat died, and she has won it back again. Hence this wasn't some landslide win that has anything to do with Trump you lying bunch of hacks.
Of course it does. He won by a huge majority, and the seat was lost to a Dem. What do you think it mean, moron?

Last night, Democrats flipped a Kentucky state legislature seat in a district Trump won by 49 points

Democrats keep winning in red states. How does that bode for their prospects in November,

in the so-called purple states?

Republicans are still winning most of the red seats but Democrats are winning enough to make Republicans nervous. Also in a number of red seats, Democrats have done better than Clinton did.

People in the Red States are not stupid, blue states have single issue voters too.

The Grass Roots movement by High School Students in FL warms the heart, the truth behind the emotion - pathos based on recent experience and grief - is far more credible and convincing than the false pathos of Republican Pols and especially the insincerity of Trump.

And do you have a tale for all of the other seats Republicans have lost since 2016?

Trump had a 'massive' win in 2016? lol

Of course it does. He won by a huge majority, and the seat was lost to a Dem. What do you think it mean, moron?

Reminder, I ignore your posts, for obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back