Another Edison Election Video, this Time From Georgia Showing the Fraud as Reported- Any Explanations Welcome

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Once again I will ask for a plausible explanation of how the numbers can go up & down in an additive vote counting process?
It seems the "safest & most secure" election in the history of forever shouldn't have so many outrageous examples of vote tampering & software changing vote totals & categories.
This video is only 1 minute & the Benny Hill music is perfect for what you will see coming from the official numbers in Georgia.

Maybe the biggest question is, with so much damning evidence pointing to RICO level treason, crimes & misdemeanors, why would the entire GOP establishment willingly ignore it?
The short answer they are corrupted & controlled by the same puppet masters pulling the Dems strings.
The long answer is, they are a lawless class of evil elites who feel it is their right to rule over the rest of us like we are peasants. They pay lip service to representing the interests of the people & none of them have any intention of letting us get in the way of the DC grift.
They all have tickets on the NWO reset train that require them to crash us & no election is going to stop them.

Like I said, a plausible explanation.
Just more gaslighting from a progbot that doesn't want anybody to inspect the diaper dudes statistically impossible "win" because it hurts their cognitive dissonance

johngaltshrugged

Explanation:

This is embarrassing nonsense by liars, for rubes.

Else, take your evidence to the courts and to the proper authorities.

Or go sit in the corner with the Bigfoot hunters and STFU.

Once again I will ask for a plausible explanation of how the numbers can go up & down in an additive vote counting process?
It seems the "safest & most secure" election in the history of forever shouldn't have so many outrageous examples of vote tampering & software changing vote totals & categories.
This video is only 1 minute & the Benny Hill music is perfect for what you will see coming from the official numbers in Georgia.

Maybe the biggest question is, with so much damning evidence pointing to RICO level treason, crimes & misdemeanors, why would the entire GOP establishment willingly ignore it?
The short answer they are corrupted & controlled by the same puppet masters pulling the Dems strings.
The long answer is, they are a lawless class of evil elites who feel it is their right to rule over the rest of us like we are peasants. They pay lip service to representing the interests of the people & none of them have any intention of letting us get in the way of the DC grift.
They all have tickets on the NWO reset train that require them to crash us & no election is going to stop them.

Go sit in a corner sucking your thumb & hope that people will fall for another bullshit story.

So will your follow up have a plausible explanation or just more strong emotional responses?
Next
No other explanation is needed.

It's not the world's job to swat away every delusion you find on Google.

Take your evidence to the courts or the authorities, or go sit in the corner with the spoon benders and other assorted, delusional freaks.

I don't make the rules.

No other explanation is needed.

It's not the world's job to swat away every delusion you find on Google.

Take your evidence to the courts or the authorities, or go sit in the corner with the spoon benders and other assorted, delusional freaks.

I don't make the rules.
Thanks for jumping in and proving my point.
Emotions & ignorance can't take you far kid

Thanks for jumping in and proving my point.
Emotions & ignorance can't take you far kid
Unless your point was that you are a gullible, ineffectual rube swatting at imaginary flies, I am not so sure I made your point.

Enjoy pulling your taffy on a message board. Because that's as far as your nonsense will ever get.

johngaltshrugged

Explanation:

This is embarrassing nonsense by liars, for rubes.

Else, take your evidence to the courts and to the proper authorities.

Or go sit in the corner with the Bigfoot hunters and STFU.
Your off colour replies only get you spam in return. Take the time to put together a rational statement and save the STFU's for you wife/husband/whatever?

I want to take this time & thank our proglodyte friends for proving they have no plausible explanation or actual facts.

They do have an abundance of derision & typical gaslighting attacks for anybody with facts & data talking about the stolen election that installed a brain dead meat puppet in a dirty diaper as our Commandeer in Thief.

Thanks for playing & try again next time

Your off colour replies only get you spam in return. Take the time to put together a rational statement and save the STFU's for you wife/husband/whatever?
Nope. Sorry.

He can take his evidence to the courts and to the authorities.

Or he can stuff his dangerous lies and delusions where the sun don't shine.

Thems the rules.

I want to take this time & thank our proglodyte friends for proving they have no plausible explanation or actual facts.

They do have an abundance of derision & typical gaslighting attacks for anybody with facts & data talking about the stolen election that installed a brain dead meat puppet in a dirty diaper as our Commandeer in Thief.

Thanks for playing & try again next time
Cute whining.

When you are done, put your money where your mouth is. Send your evidence here:

And then call: 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)

Please update us with the results.

Sure they are so reliable and trustworthy.
Haha, the rigged cult game.

Nah,it's not that you believe an insane delusion and have no evidence.

It's that the entire world is engaged in a conspiracy against you.

This borders on a mental disorder. It might actually be one.

Cute whining.

When you are done, put your money where your mouth is. Send your evidence here:

And then call: 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324)

Please update us with the results.
Well shit, why don't I just cut out the middle man & send it directly to the DNC?

Again, no explanations, just a monkey begging me to stop posting about the stolen election with massive & obvious fraud that installed a dementia victim with a penchant for nipple pinching & hair sniffing.

Why do you keep coming back with no explanation? Because you have none.
Outside of fragile emotions & misinformation, you don't have much

Well shit, why don't I just cut out the middle man & send it directly to the DNC?
Ah yes, the rigged game the nutters have no choice but to play.

You aren't crazy. It's the world that is crazy and that is engaged in huge conspiracy against you.

Yep. Totally normal and stable.

Forum List

Back