Another Edison Election Video, this Time From Georgia Showing the Fraud as Reported- Any Explanations Welcome

Ah yes, the rigged game the nutters have no choice but to play.

You aren't crazy. It's the world that is crazy and that is engaged in huge conspiracy against you.

Yep. Totally normal and stable.
Normal & stable like believing in a thousand genders, the ronaflu was the worst thing since the plague, lockdowns & masks saved us, clot shots are safe & effective, war with Russia over the Nazis in Ukraine sounds great & a dude in a dirty diaper that rarely left his basement won 12 mill more votes than Barry while losing almost 400 more counties? :rolleyes:

Normal & stable like believing in a thousand genders, the ronaflu was the worst thing since the plague, lockdowns & masks saved us, clot shots are safe & effective, war with Russia over the Nazis in Ukraine sounds great & a dude in a dirty diaper that rarely left his basement won 12 mill more votes than Barry while losing almost 400 more counties? :rolleyes:
Your pathetic whayaboiutism and whining won't help you.

Good luck. See you in court!

:auiqs.jpg:

Hmm

Why on earth would a claim of a fraudulent election and multiple felonies by thousands of people need to go to court...?

Gee, I dunno, Cletus! You really stumped me there!

So painfully dumb. Just....duh
I was talking about your gender there numbnuts. Do obvious things like reading comprehension skills frequently fly over your head or are you just intentionally obtuse?
And no, that's not the same as obese.
I don't care what a fat dude does with his furry. Knock yourself out.
Make sure to announce your pronouns first!

I was talking about your gender there numbnuts. Do obvious things like reading comprehension skills frequently fly over your head or are you just intentionally obtuse?
And no, that's not the same as obese.
I don't care what a fat dude does with his furry. Knock yourself out.
Make sure to announce your pronouns first!
I don't give two shits what pathetic whataboutism you were whining about.

I am looking forward to you putting your money where your sizeable, sharting mouth is.

Did you submit your evidence yet? I gave you the links you need. And the phone number.

Forum List

Back