Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

Somewhere in all this, the fact that Josh admitted that he molested a babysitter, too. Has anyone even asked if she had counseling? Has she forgiven Josh? Why is it that I have a very strong feeling that money passed hands to keep that child silent?

All the time he was pointing fingers at gays and accusing them of being pedifiles, was he suffering any guilt, or was he just taking the money from the Family Research Council, and basking in his moral superiority? Come to think of it, one would expect that he should be making a public apology to gays as well, and asking their forgiveness, too.

And why has he been so silent? Why has he let his mommy, daddy and sisters take the brunt of this?

Josh owes a lot of apologies to a lot of people. He also needs to own up to being a liar and a hypocrite.

He owned up to all of this years ago. Just because you learned about it yesterday... Doesn't mean everyone else needs to revisit the past.

Yep, he owned up to everyone except his employer, who fired him, the tv network, which discontinued his family's show, the shows sponsors, who withdrew their sponsorship, Oprah, who decided not to televise them, and the general public, who had been led to believe that they were the very essence of Christian family values, and to the cops, who they informed 2 years after the fact.

Yep, just an upfront kind of guy!
Bingo.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I was amused how the sisters blamed the media for making their lives miserable over what they considered a "closed issue". And how do I know this? Because they agreed to tell the media all about how the media is making their lives miserable. Somewhere in all this, I see reflections of Palin!

Their entire LIVES are in the media!

And why has he been so silent? Why has he let his mommy, daddy and sisters take the brunt of this?

Josh owes a lot of apologies to a lot of people. He also needs to own up to being a liar and a hypocrite.

He owned up to all of this years ago. Just because you learned about it yesterday... Doesn't mean everyone else needs to revisit the past.

Yep, he owned up to everyone except his employer, who fired him, the tv network, which discontinued his family's show, the shows sponsors, who withdrew their sponsorship, Oprah, who decided not to televise them, and the general public, who had been led to believe that they were the very essence of Christian family values, and to the cops, who they informed 2 years after the fact.

Yes I do. my point is that their entire image is a fraud which, had they revealed it to the producers, the sponsors, the network, to Oprah, to the Family Research Center, nobody would have ever heard of them, because they would not have had a show to begin with.

This all happened and was resolved 5 years before they were asked to do reality TV.

You have a point?

Did you mean to quote me? I don't see a reply here. Something got messed up with your quote reply.

No, I did not intend to do that. It is the third time in two weeks that this board has crossed my posts from different places and threads.

Thank you for proving my point.

Lol, as if that lame school yard retort proves a damned thing! roflmao

Why are you libtards so damned stupid?
Because the things you list as "fact" are mostly subjective things. The things I listed are purely objective.

Now, go grab a dictionary and figure out what "objective" means.

I said, "FACT: Josh was a child....FACT: The parents handled it with love and sensitivity toward all their children....FACT: The Duggar girls were past all this, having forgiven their brother and moved on....FACT: This got full court press when Huckabee publicly stated we should forgive Josh for something that happened twelve years ago...."

Those are facts.

You said "FACT: the parents didn't do a goddamned thing about this....FACT: when they did send him away, it was to a cop-friend of the family....FACT: when first asked whether Josh really did receive counseling for his sexual misdeed, his parents blatantly lied and said he did....a judge ordered that the Duggar file be destroyed. This has happened so rarely that no one in the state can remember the last time it happened."

Those are all lies, distortions and supposition.

You don't know the difference between fact, fantasy or you own ass hole, a common libtard dysfunction.
You have no proof at all that his sisters have forgiven him. You seem to lie a lot. Actually, he was still sexually abusing his sisters, one of whom was FIVE at the time, when he was 15.

Several times now they have publicly stated their forgiving their brother, you liar.

Lol, what would you libtards say if you had to be honest? Nothing; lies are all you got.
Uhm, no. At least 3 of the minimum of 5 victims have not spoken one single word, so your statement cannot possibly be true. Once again, Rightie math falls on it's Ass....

this thread is dead. unless you all want to watch the circus of hate

You don't even have to pay for a ticket. And if you get bored here, there's a couple more threads on this family filled with nothing but raw hate.

my advice: stay away unless you want to puke

Stephanie, I am immune to libtard obnoxiousness. Once you realize that these are the same ideological scum that embraced Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot as movements and have betrayed all our most needful allies at their most fragile moments and realize how much these leftwing fascists hate America from their own statements, then you too can become immune by simply recognizing the insanity for what it is.

And have attacked all of our soldiers while propping up terrorists. Most of what they spew is fabricated with maybe 2% truth thrown in ( if you are lucky). They cannot be believed or taken seriously. Period. And if they are throwing out the moral high ground spiel... You know they are full of shit.
How nice. Broad brush and bashing liberal veterans all in one. Must be fun to think of the world in such simpleton terms.

Often the Truth is simple enough, In this case it is; "libtards are lying bastards" and it goes all the way back at least to the left supporting Hitler because he signed a pact with Stalin, then 180ed when Hitler attacked Stalin.

You ideological zealots are lying scum, and people are waking up to that fact, especially after the Obama disaster.
Nice rant! Do you also scrape your knuckles while swinging from the trees?

Somewhere in all this, the fact that Josh admitted that he molested a babysitter, too. Has anyone even asked if she had counseling? Has she forgiven Josh? Why is it that I have a very strong feeling that money passed hands to keep that child silent?

All the time he was pointing fingers at gays and accusing them of being pedifiles, was he suffering any guilt, or was he just taking the money from the Family Research Council, and basking in his moral superiority? Come to think of it, one would expect that he should be making a public apology to gays as well, and asking their forgiveness, too.

Yes, you've made this claim more than once, but when asked for links, audio or video, you run away. Hmmmmmm.....

Yes, you've made this claim more than once, but when asked for links, audio or video, you run away. Hmmmmmm.....

Reported in many places. People Magazine being one.

Why are you discussing this without learning the facts?

Why are you twisting my words? I repeat. Fox is the only media outlet by whom they have agreed to be interviewed.

And have attacked all of our soldiers while propping up terrorists. Most of what they spew is fabricated with maybe 2% truth thrown in ( if you are lucky). They cannot be believed or taken seriously. Period. And if they are throwing out the moral high ground spiel... You know they are full of shit.
How nice. Broad brush and bashing liberal veterans all in one. Must be fun to think of the world in such simpleton terms.

How is telling the truth about liberals history of trashing the troops... Bashing liberal veterans?

Because it's okay to use a broad brush when you are attacking conservatives. ;)
Nope. But let me let you in on a little secret....attacking ONE pedophile isn't using a broad brush. Glad to have been of help in that regard.

Your lib buzz word of the day "pedophile" doesn't work here. Although we know you all love labels.

Josh was a child not an adult.

"Pedophile" is what Harvey Milk was. An adult sexually attracted to children.

All your nutter friends need to pitch in and purchase you a dictionary. Then you need to share it with them.

Why are you twisting my words? I repeat. Fox is the only media outlet by whom they have agreed to be interviewed.

Pardon me? I didn't know you were Stats sock. Thanks for clearing that up though.

Oops
LOL

Nope. But let me let you in on a little secret....attacking ONE pedophile isn't using a broad brush. Glad to have been of help in that regard.

Your lib buzz word of the day "pedophile" doesn't work here. Although we know you all love labels.

Oh, that makes it so much better...and you might want to check for fact accuracy.....Harvey Milk wasn't a pedophile. But it apparently fits your narrative to say so.

Harvey Milk preyed on young teen boys, whatever you want to call that, Most people refer to it as pedophile, but you libtards like to split hairs if it obscures the issue under discussion whenever you can.

"Like many in the sacred (to moonbats) gay caste, Milk was drawn to the young — the illegally young: One of Milk’s victims was a 16-year-old runaway from Maryland named Jack Galen McKinley. As previously mentioned, Milk had a soft spot in his, um, heart for teenage runaways. Motivated by an apparent quid pro quo of prurience, Milk plucked McKinley from the street. Randy Shilts was a San Francisco Chronicle reporter and close friend to Harvey Milk. Though Shilts died of AIDS in 1994, he remains, even today, one of the most beloved journalists in the “LGBT” community. Shilts was also Harvey Milk’s biographer. In his glowing book “The Mayor of Castro Street,” he wrote of Milk’s “relationship” with the McKinley boy: ” … Sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure. … At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him.”

McKinley later committed suicide. -

Moonbattery Liberal Demigod Harvey Milk Preyed on Troubled Underage Boys
Tu quoque, tu quoque...
Take a hike, punk.

I was amused how the sisters blamed the media for making their lives miserable over what they considered a "closed issue". And how do I know this? Because they agreed to tell the media all about how the media is making their lives miserable. Somewhere in all this, I see reflections of Palin!

Their entire LIVES are in the media!

Yes I do. my point is that their entire image is a fraud which, had they revealed it to the producers, the sponsors, the network, to Oprah, to the Family Research Center, nobody would have ever heard of them, because they would not have had a show to begin with.

This all happened and was resolved 5 years before they were asked to do reality TV.

You have a point?

Yes, I do. Their entire image is a fraud. if they had revealed this to their producers, their sponsors, their network, to the Family Research Council, and to the anyone else who was willing to provide money for their reality show, they never would have even been put on the air.

It was resolved. They were told records were sealed. You disclose all of your personal family issues to your employer do you?

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

Don't watch cable. Explains your ignorance and general stupidity I suppose.

Explains your ignorance and general stupidity I suppose

Is yours just natural then.....?

So why is Hillary's husband visiting his friends Lolita Island complete with 16 year sex slaves?

So why is Hillary's husband visiting his friends Lolita Island complete with 16 year sex slaves?
same reason Al and Tipper Gore go there, for philanthropic causes/money...even the so called sex slave singing like a Canary has said that Clinton had no interest in sex with any of the 'girls', nor did his Secret Service Agents that traveled with him...

but keep trying my dear Frank! ;)

Oh, that makes it so much better...and you might want to check for fact accuracy.....Harvey Milk wasn't a pedophile. But it apparently fits your narrative to say so.

Harvey Milk preyed on young teen boys, whatever you want to call that, Most people refer to it as pedophile, but you libtards like to split hairs if it obscures the issue under discussion whenever you can.

"Like many in the sacred (to moonbats) gay caste, Milk was drawn to the young — the illegally young: One of Milk’s victims was a 16-year-old runaway from Maryland named Jack Galen McKinley. As previously mentioned, Milk had a soft spot in his, um, heart for teenage runaways. Motivated by an apparent quid pro quo of prurience, Milk plucked McKinley from the street. Randy Shilts was a San Francisco Chronicle reporter and close friend to Harvey Milk. Though Shilts died of AIDS in 1994, he remains, even today, one of the most beloved journalists in the “LGBT” community. Shilts was also Harvey Milk’s biographer. In his glowing book “The Mayor of Castro Street,” he wrote of Milk’s “relationship” with the McKinley boy: ” … Sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure. … At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him.”

Tu quoque, tu quoque...
Take a hike, punk.
Are you still braying like a goat?

[emoji38]

Oh, well, at least you don't have to heave yer ass out of your wheelchair to bray!!!

Tu quoque, tu quoque...
Take a hike, punk.

[emoji38]

Oh, well, at least you don't have to heave yer ass out of your wheelchair to bray!!!

Lol, that is about all you have left; mockery, ad hominem and bile.

You have been shown to be a shallow mindless ignoramus and you are too stupid to recognize the fact.

same reason Al and Tipper Gore go there, for philanthropic causes/money...even the so called sex slave singing like a Canary has said that Clinton had no interest in sex with any of the 'girls', nor did his Secret Service Agents that traveled with him...

but keep trying my dear Frank! ;)

Lol, this is hilarious.

The Clinton rub shoulders with pedophiles and crooks but the leftist idiots think this somehow does not taint them at all. Why its just coincidinky stuff!

roflmao

Could you imagine the shrill hysteria from the leftwing libtards if Ted Cruz went to a KKK rally, or Jeb Bush associated with crooks and corporate crony criminals....wait, he has, so change that to Jeb Bush associating with Nazis and enemies of the USA....wait, no, he grad Daddy did that....shit, oh well lets just leave it with Ted Cruz and the KKK.

Tu quoque, tu quoque...
Take a hike, punk.

[emoji38]

Lol, that is about all you have left; mockery, ad hominem and bile.

You have been shown to be a shallow mindless ignoramus and you are too stupid to recognize the fact.
Well, at least you are almost sentient enough to sense that I could be mocking you.

I promise to be gentle. Righties are such fragile creatures, you know....

Is the shock therapy working for you?

You can always try 240 V, I hear it is quite an awakening!

How is telling the truth about liberals history of trashing the troops... Bashing liberal veterans?

Again you lie. Josh is not currently a pedophile and was a child at the time of his offense. By your logic a teen boy having sex with his teen age gf makes him a pedophile, lol, you are such a flipping idiot.

Some say there is no cure for pedophiles. Once a pedophile, always a pedophile.

Pedophilia, the sexual attraction to children who have not yet reached puberty, remains a vexing challenge for clinicians and public officials. Classified as a paraphilia, an abnormal sexual behavior, researchers have found no effective treatment. Like other sexual orientations, pedophilia is unlikely to change. The goal of treatment, therefore, is to prevent someone from acting on pedophile urges — either by decreasing sexual arousal around children or increasing the ability to manage that arousal. But neither is as effective for reducing harm as preventing access to children, or providing close supervision.

Pessimism about pedophilia - Harvard Health

Forum List

Back