Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....
Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?

this is coming from the people who FORGAVE a sitting Democrat President for using his position of POWER over a woman who was the same age as his DAUGHTER.

and then tried to SMEAR her and her Reputation

so you'll all have to excuse me if I don't take these people SERIOUS over this crap that has NO BEARING on our lives
Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?
Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)
Thanks...but to Stephanie, they are the same age.....may explain why she's having issues with understanding that it is WRONG to molest 5 year olds.

this is coming from the people who FORGAVE a sitting Democrat President for using his position of POWER over a woman who was the same age as his DAUGHTER.

so you'll all have to excuse me if I don't take these people SERIOUS over this crap that has NO BEARING on our lives
Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?
Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Yeah, and he was a SITTING President of our country and in his 50'S
I agree it was scummy of him, most of America agreed as well, but it did not change him being a good President for the USA as far as the Nation was concerned.

Yes...was he elected again after people found out about his affair with Lewinsky?

Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.

I agree it was scummy of him, most of America agreed as well, but it did not change him being a good President for the USA as far as the Nation was concerned.

ah I see. then who's to say this Dugger person hasn't REPENTED and is now a good person? he was 14 YEARS old for crying out loud. Personally, this has ZERO to do with our lives. but I don't like hypocrites

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

Point out double-standards isn't the same as defending one side or the other.

Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)

Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.
Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?

Both adults.

Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?

Oh they heard about it. they just prefer to FORGET ie ignore it and dump on some guy that has no bearing in our lives. that's how shallow they are

ah I see. then who's to say this Dugger person hasn't REPENTED and is now a good person? he was 14 YEARS old for crying out loud. Personally, this has ZERO to do with our lives. but I don't like hypocrites
It seems like the Dugger guy has repented, from what I can tell from a distance...that doesn't mean he did not HARM both physically and mentally, his little sisters that he sexually molested...

We have tried 10 and 11 yr olds in court for murder AS ADULTS.

14 is old enough to know better...this means he had some serious problems back then...and not just sexual curiosity, but something lead to this.....the lack of parenting by his parents, or too many children in the household to receive the attention and rearing he was needing...I don't know. MOST 14 yr old boys, would not do this to their sisters, you would think?

Though I'm finding out that these kind of things go on in our Nation MORE than any of us want to know... it's uncomfortable.

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.
Just can't help but defend child molesters, can you?

So adult women aren't responsible for their own actions but 7 year old girls are.

Got it

She wasn't the same age as Chelsea, BTW, you moron.

Both adults.

Oh they heard about it. they just prefer to FORGET ie ignore it and dump on some guy that has no bearing in our lives. that's how shallow they are
You really do consider 7 year old girl to be the same as 14 year old boy, huh?

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

You're barking up the wrong tree. It has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with gender bias. Female perpetrators are always viewed as less evil. That, and the fact that the blog you posted twists the facts out of context.

Both adults.

Where are those charges? Or is this a "look at me make up stuff without any evidence" game?

It seems like the Dugger guy has repented, from what I can tell from a distance...that doesn't mean he did not HARM both physically and mentally, his little sisters that he sexually molested...

We have tried 10 and 11 yr olds in court for murder AS ADULTS.

14 is old enough to know better...this means he had some serious problems back then...and not just sexual curiosity, but something lead to this.....the lack of parenting by his parents, or too many children in the household to receive the attention and rearing he was needing...I don't know. MOST 14 yr old boys, would not do this to their sisters, you would think?

Though I'm finding out that these kind of things go on in our Nation MORE than any of us want to know... it's uncomfortable.
I would hope not....but I have to wonder at many women here acting as if it's no big deal.

Except that OP is wrong. Lena Dunham did not represent liberals and lefties. And she was not defended nor touted as a symbol of left's value system.

Josh Duggar has his photos taken along side most of the republican presidential candidates. He preached his virtues to the world. He condemned gays. He was all for heterosexual marriages, no premarital sex (this is a good virtue, I will grant that) and so forth. Josh Duggar is a face of the republican party and has been hanging around with them. As far as I know Lena is not affiliated with dems and does not represent dems in any ways.

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

Wheres the hypocrisy? You only stated that liberal support her. Is that your proof? Your word?

Except that OP is wrong. Lena Dunham did not represent liberals and lefties. And she was not defended nor touted as a symbol of left's value system.

Josh Duggar has his photos taken along side most of the republican presidential candidates. He preached his virtues to the world. He condemned gays. He was all for heterosexual marriages, no premarital sex (this is a good virtue, I will grant that) and so forth. Josh Duggar is a face of the republican party and has been hanging around with them. As far as I know Lena is not affiliated with dems and does not represent dems in any ways.
She was also only 7. Dugar was 14.

What amazes me is the right thinks its hypocritical to criticize a 14 year old but not the 7 year old...but are just fine with righties like breitbart criticizing the 7 year old and giving the 14 year old a pass. Its like they don't know what the word "hypocrite" means.

Forum List

Back