Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

Faux outrage from Samurai...she didn't even know what Lena did as a very young child, she just took the right wing "talking points" from the right wing "media" and attached them to all Dems who didn't even know the lady comedian even existed, just to justify a 14 year old boy sexually molesting his younger sisters, one of which was 5 years old at hte time he molested her if what I have read is correct?

THREAD FAIL

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Actually, no. Never heard of her until you mentioned her. I have no idea who she is.

As for kids sexually experimenting with their siblings, I bet that is much, much more common than we like to pretend it is.

LOL @ Lena Durham, the twit is a joke. Disgusting whore
Yechh,
lena-dunham-bikini-fat-girls.jpg

For libtards it is 'What right for me is wrong for you if I say so.'

Screw them all. This looks to be heading to a religious-ideological civil war. Bring it scumbags.
Maybe you should inform yourself before speaking on this one Jim, and know that your right wing media, has you duped....

Yechh,

Every sissified Liberal man's dream date. She's a psychotic pig
Please tell us again what this woman at 7 yrs old had to do with what the dugger's boy at 14 did to his 5 year old sister and other younger sisters?

What is the point of this thread? To justify what this 14 yr old did? What is your contentions? Why even bring this woman up who most Dems don't even know and give this as justiication for the Duggers actions?

DEFLECTION to the NTH degree!

Yechh,

Please tell us again what this woman at 7 yrs old had to do with what the dugger's boy at 14 did to his 5 year old sister and other younger sisters?

What is the point of this thread? To justify what this 14 yr old did? What is your contentions? Why even bring this woman up who most Dems don't even know and give this as justiication for the Duggers actions?

Incest is incest you fecking retard

Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?
Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Yeah, and he was a SITTING President of our country and in his 50'S
I agree it was scummy of him, most of America agreed as well, but it did not change him being a good President for the USA as far as the Nation was concerned.

ah I see. then who's to say this Dugger person hasn't REPENTED and is now a good person? he was 14 YEARS old for crying out loud. Personally, this has ZERO to do with our lives. but I don't like hypocrites
It seems like the Dugger guy has repented, from what I can tell from a distance...that doesn't mean he did not HARM both physically and mentally, his little sisters that he sexually molested...

We have tried 10 and 11 yr olds in court for murder AS ADULTS.

14 is old enough to know better...this means he had some serious problems back then...and not just sexual curiosity, but something lead to this.....the lack of parenting by his parents, or too many children in the household to receive the attention and rearing he was needing...I don't know. MOST 14 yr old boys, would not do this to their sisters, you would think?

Though I'm finding out that these kind of things go on in our Nation MORE than any of us want to know... it's uncomfortable.
Dugar hasn't "repented". While working for the FRC he wrote that transexuals shouldn't be allowed in men's restrooms because they will.molest little girls and that homosexuals are predisposed to.pedophilia. using your own feelings of guilt to hate others doesn't count as repenting

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....
Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)
Maybe they are trying to make the case that a 14 year old boy molesting several young girls is just curiousity.

Yechh,

What a shame that you are defending incest in the Duggar creep.

Yechh,

NO it isn't Sassy lady. there is a defined distinction between very young children being curious, which is NORMAL (and NOT INCEST) and a boy past the age of puberty sexually molesting his younger sisters....

Trying it AGAIN, I see.....so, have you figured out the math yet that Lewinsky being 22 in 1998 is NOT the same as Chelsea being 18?
Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.
Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?
Where are those charges? Or is this a "look at me make up stuff without any evidence" game?

Sorry, but I'm not in the Demagoguery Party. The rapes are well documented. The molestation charges were swept under the rug.

It sure is good to be a liberal in America today. As long as you tow the party line your past doesn't come back to haunt you. However, if you're a con they bring up animal cruelty and in some cases murder like they did Romney.

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

Apples and oranges.

Nice try.

But you fail to the epic.

Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.
Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?
Where are those charges? Or is this a "look at me make up stuff without any evidence" game?

Sorry, but I'm not in the Demagoguery Party. The rapes are well documented. The molestation charges were swept under the rug.

It sure is good to be a liberal in America today. As long as you tow the party line your past doesn't come back to haunt you. However, if you're a con they bring up animal cruelty and in some cases murder like they did Romney.
And you are lying all the way to the bank on this Mud.... :eek:

Both adults.

And you are lying all the way to the bank on this Mud.... :eek:

If you say so.

Al Gore's Gay. Am I lying?

Hillary's a Dyke. Am I lying?

Obama's bi-sexual. Am I lying?

To be honest, there's no level these Democrats won't stoop to. Blackmail, bribery, you name it.

Both adults.

If the rapes are "well documented"...link them from a valid source. And "the molestation charges were swept under the rug"...is Mud speak for you just made them up, right?

Forum List

Back