Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

LOL @ Lena Durham, the twit is a joke. Disgusting whore
Yechh,
lena-dunham-bikini-fat-girls.jpg

Every sissified Liberal man's dream date. She's a psychotic pig
Please tell us again what this woman at 7 yrs old had to do with what the dugger's boy at 14 did to his 5 year old sister and other younger sisters?

What is the point of this thread? To justify what this 14 yr old did? What is your contentions? Why even bring this woman up who most Dems don't even know and give this as justiication for the Duggers actions?

DEFLECTION to the NTH degree!

Incest is incest you fecking retard
NO it isn't Sassy lady. there is a defined distinction between very young children being curious, which is NORMAL (and NOT INCEST) and a boy past the age of puberty sexually molesting his younger sisters....
According to Durham's own words, she molested her sister when she was at least 12. She was 7 when she first molested her sister, who was 1.

She describes molesting her sister several more times, at least to when her sister was 6, which would make her at least 12 at the time.

So her molestation went on for quite a few years.

Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.
Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?
Where are those charges? Or is this a "look at me make up stuff without any evidence" game?

Sorry, but I'm not in the Demagoguery Party. The rapes are well documented. The molestation charges were swept under the rug.

It sure is good to be a liberal in America today. As long as you tow the party line your past doesn't come back to haunt you. However, if you're a con they bring up animal cruelty and in some cases murder like they did Romney.
And you are lying all the way to the bank on this Mud.... :eek:

If you say so.

Al Gore's Gay. Am I lying?

Hillary's a Dyke. Am I lying?

Obama's bi-sexual. Am I lying?

To be honest, there's no level these Democrats won't stoop to. Blackmail, bribery, you name it.
Down the Rabbit Hole goes Mud. :rofl:

Please tell us again what this woman at 7 yrs old had to do with what the dugger's boy at 14 did to his 5 year old sister and other younger sisters?

What is the point of this thread? To justify what this 14 yr old did? What is your contentions? Why even bring this woman up who most Dems don't even know and give this as justiication for the Duggers actions?

NO it isn't Sassy lady. there is a defined distinction between very young children being curious, which is NORMAL (and NOT INCEST) and a boy past the age of puberty sexually molesting his younger sisters....
According to Durham's own words, she molested her sister when she was at least 12. She was 7 when she first molested her sister, who was 1.

She describes molesting her sister several more times, at least to when her sister was 6, which would make her at least 12 at the time.

Now...that's a different story...where'd you get that?

Now...that's a different story...where'd you get that?
It's in the OP link.

Yeah, and he was a SITTING President of our country and in his 50'S
Both adults.

Now if clinton had been caught molesting his 5 year old relatives you might have a point.
Oh.....you didn't hear about Bubba raping several women and even knocking up an underage black girl back home in Arkansas?
Where are those charges? Or is this a "look at me make up stuff without any evidence" game?

Sorry, but I'm not in the Demagoguery Party. The rapes are well documented. The molestation charges were swept under the rug.

It sure is good to be a liberal in America today. As long as you tow the party line your past doesn't come back to haunt you. However, if you're a con they bring up animal cruelty and in some cases murder like they did Romney.
If the rapes are "well documented"...link them from a valid source. And "the molestation charges were swept under the rug"...is Mud speak for you just made them up, right?

Sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Clinton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now the parents have also admitted that Josh molested a babysitter. Had I been the father of that babysitter, I would have liked to have a word with the sheriff about that.

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....
Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)
Maybe they are trying to make the case that a 14 year old boy molesting several young girls is just curiousity.
Not defending, the boy was a minor. He was treated and seems to be a law abiding citizen. He is a Christian that's what bugs you.

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)
Maybe they are trying to make the case that a 14 year old boy molesting several young girls is just curiousity.
Not defending, the boy was a minor. He was treated and seems to be a law abiding citizen. He is a Christian that's what bugs you.

The difference seems to be an admission is present. You're not going to get that from either Clinton.

Sure, if you equate touching yourself while your sibling sleeps as "molestation". I jerked off with my brother in the room next door, I guess I'm a molester too.

So far we've got touching your sisters genitals when you are 7 and touching yourself when you are 12 = molesting your sister when you are 14.

Is that what you are claiming?

He wasn't treated, don't be ridiculous.

The difference seems to be an admission is present. You're not going to get that from either Clinton.
I know, could you imagine if a republican with a history of sexual assaults. Visited several times an island with child sex slaves on it?

If you say so.

To be honest, there's no level these Democrats won't stoop to. Blackmail, bribery, you name it.
Funny how you folks are so critical of the Duggars when you're busy trying put a sexual predator back in the Whitehouse.

Why would he want to be back in that fishbowl again.......must be because Hillary doesn't care. She's looking for that presidential funeral, the perks, Air force One, and the keys to the NSA spying program. She's looking for some serious payback.

If you say so.

Funny how you folks are so critical of the Duggars when you're busy trying put a sexual predator back in Whitehouse.

Why he would want to be back in that fishbowl again.......must be because Hillary doesn't care. She's looking for that presidential funeral, the perks, Air force One, and the keys to the NSA spying program. She's looking for some serious payback.

If it were anyone but the Duggars they would be considered by these hypocritical left loons. Bank it

If you say so.

Funny how you folks are so critical of the Duggars when you're busy trying put a sexual predator back in the Whitehouse.

Why would he want to be back in that fishbowl again.......must be because Hillary doesn't care. She's looking for that presidential funeral, the perks, Air force One, and the keys to the NSA spying program. She's looking for some serious payback.
Covering up your son molesting your daughter= cheating on your wife now. Its amazing the moral leaps you have to make.

I know, could you imagine if a republican with a history of sexual assaults. Visited several times an island with child sex slaves on it?

If you want to talk about Vitter, start your own thread.

Yechh,

Check and mate!

Actually there is a 7 year difference between the two women....when Chelsea was 18, Monica was 25 yrs old.... or when Monica was 22 years old, Chelsea was 15 yrs old. ;)

Yeah, and he was a SITTING President of our country and in his 50'S
I agree it was scummy of him, most of America agreed as well, but it did not change him being a good President for the USA as far as the Nation was concerned.

ah I see. then who's to say this Dugger person hasn't REPENTED and is now a good person? he was 14 YEARS old for crying out loud. Personally, this has ZERO to do with our lives. but I don't like hypocrites
It seems like the Dugger guy has repented, from what I can tell from a distance...that doesn't mean he did not HARM both physically and mentally, his little sisters that he sexually molested...

We have tried 10 and 11 yr olds in court for murder AS ADULTS.

14 is old enough to know better...this means he had some serious problems back then...and not just sexual curiosity, but something lead to this.....the lack of parenting by his parents, or too many children in the household to receive the attention and rearing he was needing...I don't know. MOST 14 yr old boys, would not do this to their sisters, you would think?

Though I'm finding out that these kind of things go on in our Nation MORE than any of us want to know... it's uncomfortable.
Dugar hasn't "repented". While working for the FRC he wrote that transexuals shouldn't be allowed in men's restrooms because they will.molest little girls and that homosexuals are predisposed to.pedophilia. using your own feelings of guilt to hate others doesn't count as repenting
Basically.

Yechh,

Check and mate!

Got a woodie for Durham do ya? She's filth

Yechh,

Check and mate!

Got a woodie for Durham do ya? She's filth
She's just another one of God's children.

If you say so.

YEP. and the women that let him WALK all over her as she stood by he hound dog all FOR POWER. now they want to put her in President...

Forum List

Back