Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

any other lies you'd like to tell, psycho?

Where is the lie? Libtards are idiots, hypocrits, partisan hacks and stupid failures at life, by and large.

He nailed it in my opinion.

poor wingnuts, dunham didn't molest anyone... though i know that's the new freak way of trying to defend the pedophile

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.

The problem is Dunham is a liar, so what do you believe when she says something? She says things to garner publicity and freak people out. The Duggars though seem to have been protecting a pedophile in their midst, and THAT is reprehensible.

Prove he is still a pedophile, liar.

I don't have to. The criminal justice system is going to have far more information than I ever will. I was merely addressing the difference between the two. No need to get your panties in a bunch, it was an observation and nothing else.

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

great standard there stephanie....
Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)
Maybe they are trying to make the case that a 14 year old boy molesting several young girls is just curiousity.
Not defending, the boy was a minor. He was treated and seems to be a law abiding citizen. He is a Christian that's what bugs you.

Exactly

You "think" you know hypocrisy.......but you're certainly an idiot.....

Here's the question:

Which of those two (Duggars or Dunham) sits on the Family Research Council ...an organization that pulls in millions (from suckers like you) to promote "family values"?

You "think" you know hypocrisy.......but you're certainly an idiot.....

Here's the question:

Which of those two (Duggars or Dunham) sits on the Family Research Council ...an organization that pulls in millions (from suckers like you) to promote "family values"?

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I told you I don't know the Duggars.

I don't know.

I DO know that when Dunham talking about molesting her sister, that those ON YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE turned a blind eye or even defended her.

But OH, do they jump on the Duggars.

And I frankly never heard of the "Family Research Council" until now?

What is that?

I don't know.

I DO know that when Dunham talking about molesting her sister, that those ON YOUR SIDE OF THE AISLE turned a blind eye or even defended her.

What is that?

Since you openly admit that you know LITTLE, then why are you so damn ready to label "left-wing hypocrisy"???

I don't know.

What is that?

Since you openly admit that you know LITTLE, then why are you so damn ready to label "left-wing hypocrisy"???

Because when conservatives cried foul on Dunham, the left said we were "intolerant" and the left turned a blind eye.

BUT the Duggars they go crazy with their faux outrage that is never real outrage. The left has no standards of decency. It's ALWAYS about political motivation.

and yet it is stephanie standing up for the dugger....so apparently she only has issues with left wing child abusers....

Never heard of either, but I do know all about the duggers now, still haven't heard about duram. Wonder why?
then you haven't been paying attention...Lena has been brought up in the Dugger conversations on this site long before this thread on the Duggers vs Lena as an excuse by the right wing, making it ok for the Dugger boy to molest his 5 year old sister...

When Lena( a crazy of the wall comedian) WAS 5 yrs old, when they claim she sexually molested her 2 yr old sister.....

DO YOU see the difference? A 14 year old sexually molesting a 5 yr old, vs a 5 yr old supposedly molesting a 2 year old? (it was not molestation by Lena at that young age or any child at that young age, it was simply curiosity)
Maybe they are trying to make the case that a 14 year old boy molesting several young girls is just curiousity.
Not defending, the boy was a minor. He was treated and seems to be a law abiding citizen. He is a Christian that's what bugs you.
Oh really? So...Christians get a pass? And if someone calls out a Christian child molester, it's ONLY because we're picking on him because he's a christian? You sound just like those people who accuse any criticism of President Obama being racism based.

I don't know.

What is that?

Because when conservatives cried foul on Dunham, the left said we were "intolerant" and the left turned a blind eye.

BUT the Duggars they go crazy with their faux outrage that is never real outrage. The left has no standards of decency. It's ALWAYS about political motivation.
No blind eye on this Dunham person...just don't know who she is and what influence she has on politics or anything else for that matter. Can you clarify that for us? What is she to us?

Oh really? So...Christians get a pass? And if someone calls out a Christian child molester, it's ONLY because we're picking on him because he's a christian? You sound just like those people who accuse any criticism of President Obama being racism based.
No, a Christian doing it, is actually worse. They should know better, but everyone sins. It seems if it was a liberal you wouldn't be as outraged.

Again......and for the last time for extremely dense right wingers.......

The difference which should show NO hypocrisy is this.......

One molester (if you choose to call it that) is a 3rd tier actress/producer .......the other, is a member of the Family Research Council whose MAIN objective is to "promote family values"........and molestation of your younger sisters surely is NOT part of those family values.....

Both cases are unsavory...BUT one tries to tell others, "do as I say not what I do...."

If you cannot discern the difference you're beyond hope

One molester (if you choose to call it that) is a 3rd tier actress/producer .......the other, is a member of the Family Research Council whose MAIN objective is to "promote family values"........and molestation of your younger sisters surely is NOT part of those family values.....

Both cases are unsavory...BUT one tries to tell others, "do as I say not what I do...."

Nailed it.

Difference being. One knew they were wrong and turned themself in to authorities and took up counciling.

The other brags about it openly.

didnt they give up that right when they began to advocate the death penalty for incest? the right to privacy? when you advocate something like the death penalty for a crime you best be sure its not going on in your own glass house

Difference being. One knew they were wrong and turned themself in to authorities and took up counciling.

The other brags about it openly.
He didn't turn himself into the authorities. His parents told their friend the pedophile about it.

Forum List

Back