Another example of the law of "Unintended Consequences having a perverse affect...

TK pretends he is normal when we know he isn't

My statement is true, and his is one of those silly things that TK says

step along bub

I am mainstream and you and your buds are in la la libertarian land

step along bub

Now Jake, being mainstream doesn't make you intelligent. Even someone as 'mainstream' as you should be able to understand that.

I'm a libertarian because I stopped allowing my handlers to force feed me the garbage you swallow on a regular basis. Bragging about being 'mainstream' is like Ralph in the Simpsons saying "I beat the smart kids!"

Instead of 'stepping along', I'll maintain my stance right here. Thanks.

Last edited:

step along bub

lamestream better describes you

Last edited:
Libetarianism and the far right are indeed lame stream.

You folks make up together less than 15% of the electorate, so, yeah, it sux to be you all. :lol:

Yup, the far right's attacks on the admin's environment policies have back fired as the US is the most energy independent it has been in sixty years.

So the Administration's intent was to increase the country's dependence of foreign energy sources? Is that really what you intended to say?

I honestly think Jake doesn't really know WHAT he's trying to say. He just has to support Obama no matter what, so he'll just spew out something that sounds good, and hope no one notices how stupid it sounds.

After the elections, the GOP caucus will ignore the ten to twelve far right and libertarian reps.

The law of unintended consequences swung into effect when you folks started screaming and reaming in the townhall meetings five years ago. It took only three years for the electorate to realize you all are crazy as you appeared, to realize that "they are not playing a game, they are as bat shit crazy as they seem to be."

I told the three who were arrested at our town hall meeting for public disorder and led out in handcuffs in front of God, angels, and witnesses there that they just witnessed the end of the beginning.

The electorate will put up with so much, and then BAM.

Libetarianism and the far right are indeed lame stream.

You folks make up together less than 15% of the electorate, so, yeah, it sux to be you all. :lol:

You know, I really could care less what you thought of us. And Jake, you're a liberal. Stop hiding it. I'd much rather be a libertarian than a fake Republican.

TK, anybody to your left is liberal, so that makes Cantor, and Boehner, and the rest along with me liberals to you.

But really you all are so far right you are out of balance with the universe.

But's that OK. We won't let you and your ilk ever harm America.

Forum List

Back