Another Example of trump being right.....errrrrr...... WRONG.

No. It was suggwsted he's been 50 years a failure. No one votes a failure in for 50 years.
You're making no sense.
Yes, he's been a failure for 50 years. I'm glad you've figured that out. Or are you suggesting that he's a success? That's the point at which I will argue with you. There is no politician whom I would define as a success. They might be successful at being parasites, but that all I'm willing to concede.

Yes, he's been a failure for 50 years. I'm glad you've figured that out. Or are you suggesting that he's a success? That's the point at which I will argue with you. There is no politician whom I would define as a success. They might be successful at being parasites, but that all I'm willing to concede.

I didn't say that so don't be so ignorantly presumptuous. I won't be convinced of your child's accusations. Trump was the failure and the people told him so. You're thebidiot for thinking otherwise. Stick with your bible or where ever you get your rush of blood inspired thoughts.

I didn't say that so don't be so ignorantly presumptuous. I won't be convinced of your child's accusations. Trump was the failure and the people told him so. You're thebidiot for thinking otherwise. Stick with your bible or where ever you get your rush of blood inspired thoughts.
You're so funny. I love playing with you.

Stop the shit comments. He's been in.politics that whole time and you say he is a failure. Trump was there for 4 years and got kicked out but he was a success.

Yep. Got that. You should be lecturing at universities.
131156563_10208841976964286_7836865188290276200_n.jpg

They are 100% traitors, CHINA collaborators, illegal alien collaborators, their base is the scum of the earth.

You have no evidence of that. You're an ignorant fool. All the raving under the sun won't change the fact Biden won. Suck eggs loser.

You did, what has Biden accomplished in 50 years?

I don't care. I wanted trump beaten and I succeeded.

If he goes into history with any legacy it will be he dethroned a dictator who wanted to destroy democracy and America.

Let that sink in.

You're so funny. I love playing with you.

No you don't. You don't have the verbal equivalent nor the with and humour.
I can reduce you intellectual vacuums to shreds in a few words.
But I shouldn't mock the afflicted. It's painful enough when you abuse yourself all the time.

Now it's just getting embarrassing, for you. :itsok:

Sure it is. Like a sheep killing dog, you have no idea when to stop.

It must hurt when lefties infiltrate the tabernacle of Republican views. How embarrassing when you can't intimidate them to leave, especially when you try to be funny. Go to bed you silly man. You might have a better dream than the reality of me putting shit on you.

Forum List

Back