“Another FAKE and STAGED Photo From Someone Who Has No Clue What She is Doing” — President Trump Shreds Kamala Harris’ Photo-Op Fake:

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012

“Another FAKE and STAGED Photo From Someone Who Has No Clue What She is Doing” — President Trump Shreds Kamala Harris’ Photo-Op Fake: “You Have to Plug The Cord into The Phone for It To Work!”​

1727740458609.png

Harris may just be the the most blatant fraud on the planet. Fortunately, her handlers did not alllow her to make unscripted comments to the press about the hurricane recovery efforts.

Last edited:

“Another FAKE and STAGED Photo From Someone Who Has No Clue What She is Doing” — President Trump Shreds Kamala Harris’ Photo-Op Fake: “You Have to Plug The Cord into The Phone for It To Work!”​

View attachment 1020020

Harris may just be the the most blatant fraud on the planet. Fortunately, her handlers did not allliw her to make unscripted comments ro the press about the hurricane recovery efforts.
Not sure who is dumber.

Trump or the people who like the hilariously stupid things he says.

Or if you can't actually see the port on the phone, it could be plugged in, And you wouldn't see it.

Or if there are two phones. Like I use at work every day

They seem to be so proud of how stupid trump is.

So proud that they try to be just like him.

The two phone thing does make sense as well. I have a work phone and my own phone and I use my own for music and not the work phone

Which you find be more likely and normal, because you're used to that from Trump

Trump is very abnormal, and normal people don't act like him.
You don’t find fraud objectionable because you promote fraud and ignorance. And normal people lounge on the beach, tanning, as people are dying.

The two phone thing does make sense as well. I have a work phone and my own phone and I use my own for music and not the work phone
And you know us posting these things -- and the Trump supporters reading them -- marks the first time this even crossed the Trump supporters' minds.

"You had me from Kamala"

And you know us posting these things -- and the Trump supporters reading them -- marks the first time this even crossed the Trump supporters' minds.

"You had me from Kamala"
And you know you were too clueless to even notice the fraud. Typical for princess Harris groupies.

View attachment 1020020

Harris may just be the the most blatant fraud on the planet. Fortunately, her handlers did not alllow her to make unscripted comments to the press about the hurricane recovery efforts.
As the Kamala supporters on this board will respond when asked what she has been doing over the last 3.5 years; NOTHING.

Forum List

Back