Another family friendly pit bull story

Of course but these dogs were trained fight dogs, some had been raped and others seriously injured, the fact that some could be rehabilitated is amazing in itself and shows that these dogs dont want to hurt people and they dont want people hurting them
They were raped? By who?

And they all still have to be handled with extreme care and the new owners had to go through special training...yadda yadda yadda. Did you not see the dogtown episode on these dogs?

As does any dog that has been removed from it's owner for abuse.

YES!! You bigoted fear mongering uninformed mangy dog!!

Well then. It appears that I've uncovered an area where you're capable of the same level of blind, close-minded, pig-headed ignorance that I've come to expect from Allie and Shogun. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that. :neutral:

Last edited:
They were raped? By who?

You must not have watched the show. They set up rape apparatuses so they could breed them, the dogs were strapped into a certain position so they could not move and they would use the tool to induce breeding. They showed them on the news as well when Vick was arrested.

I've lost track of the times you've been unable to prove one of your suppositions.

Good job, Soggy. Good job.

Spend the money it takes to get a college education. Trust me, proffs probably won't be impressed when you pull a ravi after they tell you exactly what im telling you now. If you don't think that being fet and your orgasm is a positive reinforcer, well, it just goes to show how stupid you are.

Has anybody read the book "Marley and Me"?

I have.. I laughed at the part where Marley drank the sea water and puked all over the beach. Why is it that every dog story MUST end with a dead dog?

Well then. It appears that I've uncovered an area where you're capable of the same level of blind, close-minded, pig-headed ignorance that I've come to expect from Allie and Shogun. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad about that. :neutral:

WOW! SHIT TALKING instead of proving your point! HOLY SHIT! PROFOUND!

:lol:

I guess I'm just mystified that on the one hand you think people are racist because they feel pit bulls should be banned and on the other you think it's just fine to surgically remove one of their sources of pleasure.

One part of you thinks dogs have as many rights as humans and another part of you thinks you should be able to dictate which rights you feel they should have.

What part of me what? Back that up with proof, please. Putting words in people's mouths is disruptive.

Do you think it's a source of a dog's pleasure to have sexual urges yet be cooped up with no outlet for them?

I have.. I laughed at the part where Marley drank the sea water and puked all over the beach. Why is it that every dog story MUST end with a dead dog?

that's how everybody's story ends.. That was one neurotic nutty dog.

Really? Anyone that is stupid enough to leave any animal alone with young kids is mucho stupid. Methinks you are being a fear monger.

You're not making sense. I'm saying the same thing as you. No dog should be left alone with a young child.

It happens all the time though and nothing happens because if the dog considers the child part of the family it will protect it, not attack it. The problem is when people don't understand their dog.

You're so pig headed that you'd rather win an argument that learn something new and valuable.

The only difference between a pit bull and several other large breeds is the capacity for greater injury than is possible with smaller dogs. This does not in any way indicate that dogs with larger jaws are predisposed to ripping kid's faces off.

You must not have watched the show. They set up rape apparatuses so they could breed them, the dogs were strapped into a certain position so they could not move and they would use the tool to induce breeding. They showed them on the news as well when Vick was arrested.
Jesus

What part of me what? Back that up with proof, please. Putting words in people's mouths is disruptive.
Did you not make some statement earlier on this thread comparing breed specific laws with racism?

Do you think it's a source of a dog's pleasure to have sexual urges yet be cooped up with no outlet for them?
Not at all. I've got no problem with whacking them, training them, letting the bad breeds die out.

You're not making sense. I'm saying the same thing as you. No dog should be left alone with a young child.

It happens all the time though and nothing happens because if the dog considers the child part of the family it will protect it, not attack it. The problem is when people don't understand their dog.
Yes, but you are claiming that breed specific laws would lead people to leave other dogs alone with small children.

You're so pig headed that you'd rather win an argument that learn something new and valuable.

The only difference between a pit bull and several other large breeds is the capacity for greater injury than is possible with smaller dogs. This does not in any way indicate that dogs with larger jaws are predisposed to ripping kid's faces off.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because it was only jaw size that they were bred for, no behavioral traits were considered whatsover. Got it. :cuckoo:

Here's an idea. Why don't one of you pit bull lovers call Vicks and ask him why he used pits for dog fights and not golden retrievers?

I bet he's got all kinds of insight to give you.

Forum List

Back