Another family friendly pit bull story

You have examples of either untrained pits or retrievers? Gosh, I can't wait to see THAT!

The stats have already been posted multiple times.

Unless of course you think all these pit bulls that attacked were properly trained. That would really help make your argument. :rofl:

Jaws. looks and culture, Duh!!

You think goldens don't fight?
No, you really should ask him. I bet he can get quite philosophical about it for you.

Where did I say GRs don't fight?

Is the public's perception of dangerous dogs the only reason you are against breed specific laws?

So, if the dogs with larger jaws are different than other breeds, then why aren't we allowed to treat them differently?

:lol:

;)

Now you are changing what you say.
Before it was only pit bulls, now it's dogs with large jaws.

You're beginning to make a little sense.

Of course it makes sense to be more cautious about a large dog than a small dog. Either has the capabilty of being vicious, but a smaller dog is lees likely, though not entirely in capable of causing serious harm.

It when you claim that only one type of big jawed dog is to be feared, and that big jaws are a direct indicator of potential behavior, that you are being illogical and jumping to conclusions with no scientific backing.

Here is the father and the son who is half black lab, and half pit bull. Yes when Bob(the black one) was younger there were times they got into it but I broke it through training.

Attachments

• $IMG00098.jpg
    $IMG00098.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 33
Now you are changing what you say.
Before it was only pit bulls, now it's dogs with large jaws.

You're beginning to make a little sense.

Of course it makes sense to be more cautious about a large dog than a small dog. Either has the capabilty of being vicious, but a smaller dog is lees likely, though not entirely in capable of causing serious harm.

It when you claim that only one type of big jawed dog is to be feared, and that big jaws are a direct indicator of potential behavior, that you are being illogical and jumping to conclusions with no scientific backing.
I never claimed that and you didn't answer my question.

Okay, for the sake of argument, let's assume the rest of what you say is true, but given that are all equally likely to be aggressive, etc...why shouldn't we treat that breed specific lethal jaw as LETHAL?

The stats have already been posted multiple times.

Unless of course you think all these pit bulls that attacked were properly trained. That would really help make your argument. :rofl:

for one, no the stats that have been posted refer to AGGRESSIVELY TRAINED dogs. Nothing that has been posted thus far says anything about UNTRAINED dogs. It doesn't shock me that you'd fuck that up.

For two, YOUR evidence came from a lawyer who was trying to drum up fucking BUSINESS. Gimme a break.

Don't forget genetics. Some dogs are more agressive from birth and it has nothing to do with training or lack of it.

Some horses have personalities which make them dangerous for certain inexperienced people, or children.

Dogs are the same way.

What about breed specific laws for felines, people? I don't seeing anyone crying that we can't have tigers for house pets. Why? Because tigers can rip someone to shreds in a heartbeat, just like pit bulls can.

I really don't understand the difference.

What about breed specific laws for felines, people? I don't seeing anyone crying that we can't have tigers for house pets. Why? Because tigers can rip someone to shreds in a heartbeat, just like pit bulls can.

I really don't understand the difference.

Great point.

hmmmmm? Maybe I should reconsider my opposition to breed specific laws. You certainly make a more informed and reasoned argument than a biased and hysterical Anguille does. :eusa_think:

Ok, so you assume all those pit bulls were properly trained. Got it. I'm certainly not going to stop you from pwning yourself yet again.

"properly" is the word you are hoping I don't pick up on. A dog who is trained to be docile or mean IS STILL TRAINED. Indeed, tell me another joke about which of us is pwning themselves.

Great point.

hmmmmm? Maybe I should reconsider my opposition to breed specific laws. You certainly make a more informed and reasoned argument than a biased and hysterical Anguille does. :eusa_think:

Oh yes! Because a TIGER, much like a fucking ALLIGATOR, sure is a domesticated animal!

Oh yes! Because a TIGER, much like a fucking ALLIGATOR, sure is a domesticated animal!

It's not domesticated, true. But even if it were, it would still be capable of tearing someone to shreds in an instant. If it weren't they'd make great pets.

And many reptiles are allowed as house pets. But not the ones that can kill people with ease.

ya. pointing out the hilarious comparison that you hide behind between a fucking domesticated dog and a goddamn ALLIGATOR OR TIGER sure is semantics!

hey, if a golden retriver mauls a kid should we have known better because a SHARK would have probably done the same thing?

"NO BITING, scruffy! NO! BAD SHARK! BAD"
78027~Great-White-Shark-Posters.jpg

It's not domesticated, true. But even if it were, it would still be capable of tearing someone to shreds in an instant. If it weren't they'd make great pets.

And many reptiles are allowed as house pets. But not the ones that can kill people with ease.

hey, what do you mean my pet great white shark isn't a great family pet?!?

It's a good thing pythons have never killed a pet owner... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back