Another Fine Example Of Black American Violence

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
I was just today involved in a thread topic where two racist black Americans had of course tried, and convicted some white cop of murder, which is as of this writing entirely not true, they convicted him based solely upon the color of his skin! Of course, they also attacked Moi as a heartless racist because I attempted to rehabilitate their mindset to the truth, and that truth is simple, Whitey doesn't need to do a thing, if Whitey is as racist as these morons claim, then all Whitey need do is sit back and recline as Black America eats itself alive, like this here,

I was just today involved in a thread topic where two racist black Americans had of course tried, and convicted some white cop of murder, which is as of this writing entirely not true, they convicted him based solely upon the color of his skin! Of course, they also attacked Moi as a heartless racist because I attempted to rehabilitate their mindset to the truth, and that truth is simple, Whitey doesn't need to do a thing, if Whitey is as racist as these morons claim, then all Whitey need do is sit back and recline as Black America eats itself alive, like this here,

Thanks for the quote below the link.

Forum List

Back