🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another gang banger off the streets

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

that means the drive by shooting, was NOT THEM

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
Do you run from the police when you’re stopped?
does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:

Did you not just quote Pennsylvania law Care? Last time I checked a law gives you justification.
no.

It is against the law for Penn police to kill a man running away, with only 3 exceptions....

And it looks like none of those exceptions were met....

Then we wait for the law to be enforced.

Did anyone read the article? They let the driver of the car they were in, go, after they interrogated him....

that means the drive by shooting, was NOT THEM

And godboy, you ain't no boy of God's.... you are one sick mother.... to cheer the unnecessary homicide, of a child of no threat to the officer....

According to the Post-Gazette, “Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”
Do you run from the police when you’re stopped?
does running away give any kind of justification for being killed via shot in the back? For goodness sake! :eek:

Did you not just quote Pennsylvania law Care? Last time I checked a law gives you justification.
no.

It is against the law for Penn police to kill a man running away, with only 3 exceptions....

And it looks like none of those exceptions were met....

Then we wait for the law to be enforced.
we'll see..... we only know, what we were given as information, to make our judgements on, at this present moment, with the present facts known....

Yes. Didn't you read the article and OP?

“Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”

if that person has committed a forcible felony

he did not commit a forcible felony!!!
He did a drive by shooting. It doesn't get more forceful than that.

the cop had no valid/legal reason, to kill him...

He was wrongfully killed.

The cops had some choices to make, and they made the wrong one...and killed an unarmed 17 year old running away, via shooting him in the back, and caused a lot of pain to brothers and sisters and parents and grandparents and friends.... it's very sad, and disheartening to see how waxed over cold, you all have become.... you are fulfilling end time prophesy though....we were warned in prophesy about people becoming "waxed over COLD" just like YOU all!

The Police department, needs to change their training program...
Why do you care about murderous criminals and hate the cops who stopped him. You're priorities are out of wack.

Certainly the cops would have been able to see shards of glass inside the car, if the back window had been shot out 15 minutes earlier....?
Like you said, they didn't search the car until after he ran. Bullet holes in the Windows of a car matching the description of a car in a shoot out is all the evidence you need as a cop.

if the cops really thought the 2 passengers in the car were the shooters in a drive by shooting, why did they leave them in the car alone, so they could flee easily, and only have the driver step out for questioning?
Not if those two drive-by shooters had managed to remove all the shards by employing the handy vacuum cleaner that all competent drive-by shooters keep in their cars for just such contingencies.
i'm sorry mike, that's just too too many ''what ifs'', what if this happened or what if it was 'that' which happened....

or what if the kids in the car cleaned up the glass while the driver was escaping from the drive by shooting, because they thought 15 minutes later they would be pulled over by 2 cops?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, spare me.....
Couldn't they have just wiped it off the seat and onto the floor? I imagine they didn't want to sit on glass shards.

Oh look, cowardly little.internet skinheads on parade on USMB...this must be a day that ends in 'y'.
If the left wouldn't constantly sympathize with criminals and demonize the cops, we wouldnt take such glee in these situations.

if the cops really thought the 2 passengers in the car were the shooters in a drive by shooting, why did they leave them in the car alone, so they could flee easily, and only have the driver step out for questioning?
Not if those two drive-by shooters had managed to remove all the shards by employing the handy vacuum cleaner that all competent drive-by shooters keep in their cars for just such contingencies.
i'm sorry mike, that's just too too many ''what ifs'', what if this happened or what if it was 'that' which happened....

or what if the kids in the car cleaned up the glass while the driver was escaping from the drive by shooting, because they thought 15 minutes later they would be pulled over by 2 cops?

Couldn't they have just wiped it off the seat and onto the floor? I imagine they didn't want to sit on glass shards.
they mentioned finding 2 guns under the seat when they searched it.... they surely would have mentioned the glass shards from the bullet holes in the back window and would have found the bullets that penetrated through the window in the car, during that search....

it just isn't making any sense, at this point, with the info we have been given, for the cops to be afraid of their lives or afraid for the lives of others, with their flight.

I'm an avid.... who done it, gumshoe, murder mystery, female investigator book reader..... it has trained me to look for the devil in the details! :D

Last edited:

they mentioned finding 2 guns under the seat when they searched it.... they surely would have mentioned the glass chars from the bullet holes in the back window and would have found the bullets that penetrated through the window in the car, during that search....

it just isn't making any sense, at this point, with the info we have been given, for the cops to be afraid of their lives or afraid for the lives of others, with their flight.

I'm an avid.... who done it, gumshoe, murder mystery, female investigator book reader..... it has trained me to look for the devil in the details! :D
I can appreciate your gumshoe love. I assume there were shards of glass not being reported.

Certainly the cops would have been able to see shards of glass inside the car, if the back window had been shot out 15 minutes earlier....?
Like you said, they didn't search the car until after he ran. Bullet holes in the Windows of a car matching the description of a car in a shoot out is all the evidence you need as a cop.
To stop them to question them, yes.....

but not to kill them in flight....

and I'd like to see the transcript of the description sent out of the car....

also, once when the hubby and I were on the Florida turnpike heading down the State towards the Keys on vacation... in the wee hours of the morning, we were speeding... there was absolutely no one on the road and we were anxious to get there (and were young and stupid).

the cop that stopped us, used his flash light inside our car, front and back seats and the floor, before he issued us a ticket....

I am guessing the cops did the same with this car...used their flash light to scan around and see if they see something amiss....and that this was standard procedure for them, on a night time stop, and especially if they were trying to determine IF this car was associated with the drive by shooting.

well, a flashlight would have shown those shards of glass....even if one itty bitty piece was left behind, it would have shimmered in the light from the flash light.

And honestly, I can not see them making this stop, without skimming the inside of their car with their flash light....not if they really believed they were stopping the car that committed the drive by shooting.....

did the cops call it in, before stopping this car, that they had the suspects or suspected car that met the description, before asking the driver to get out of the car?

so many unknowns...

plus....this will definitely sound silly or crazy, but in Antwan Rose's picture in your op link... in his eyes and smile, I saw....I saw a good soul.... not someone who was angry in life, or felt like he had been given the shaft by whitey kind of thing...he gave the aura of being good, not a thug.... at least in the time of his life that the snapshot was taken.

they mentioned finding 2 guns under the seat when they searched it.... they surely would have mentioned the glass shards from the bullet holes in the back window and would have found the bullets that penetrated through the window in the car, during that search....

But your personal objection to what you perceive as police lack of constraint has influenced your judgment.

Whether these young men performed the drive-by shooting or not the police had adequate cause to suspect them of it (physical descriptions, bullet holes in the car window) and to stop and question them. When instead of submitting to questioning one of the suspects bolted, affirming the officer's suspicion that he was a shooter and probably armed. These combined circumstances were sufficient to convince the officer that the fleeing suspect was probably armed, therefore a lethal threat and a public menace, which justified his decision to shoot.

The pivotal factor is the suspect running to avoid questioning. As far as the Law is concerned there is nothing more to consider.

We should praise these officers for doing us all a favor and killing this 17 year old piece of shit. Him and his friends were doing a drive by, the cops found them and he tried to run away. Two guns were found in the car, which will no doubt match the bullet removed from their victim.

He was shot in the back and killed as he ran away. He was unarmed, since he left his gun in the car. Good shoot.

“Pennsylvania law allows police officers to use deadly force to prevent someone from escaping arrest if that person has committed a forcible felony, possesses a deadly weapon or if the person has indicated he or she will endanger human life or inflict bodily injury if not arrested.”

17-year-old Antwon Rose was fleeing and unarmed when police in East Pittsburgh shot him

Dan Proft, the local radio guy here in Chicago read the rules of engagment for a forcible felony, which this kid was a part of....and this shooting was justified under those rules....

What was his reasonable cause to believe that...?

the guns of the driver, were under the seat and they found them AFTER they killed the kid.....

it says the back window of the car of the driver had some bullet holes in them,

but it did not say there were shards of glass inside the car from them being shot out 15 minutes earlier,

and it did not say they found the bullets inside the car from the drive by shooting victim that shot them out.

SO WHAT EXACTLY made these 2 boys running a risk to harm others?
That kind of smart-ass reasoning is exactly why a lot of smart-ass n!ggers get shot.

The police believed they had adequate cause to believe the two occupants of the pursued vehicle had just performed a drive-by shooting and were thereby considered armed and dangerous. So when one of these suspects took off running did you expect the pursuing cop to wait for the runner to stop, turn, and either explain his innocence -- or shoot the cop?

The cops had cause to suspect the occupants of the car of a drive-by shooting. By running, that suspect affirmed the cops' suspicion that he was a menace to society.
they stopped the car, they went to the window and spoke with the driver and viewed the front and the back with their flashlight, saw no evidence that the back window was shot at just 10 minutes earlier....

THAT right there... gave them reason to believe that this car was NOT the car involved in the driveby, or in the least, reasonable doubt that these kids were NOT involved....

so much so, that they left the passengers in the car and had the driver step out of the car so they could interrogate him several feet away.

IF the officers were in fear of the two boys, they would not have left in the car alone... these 2 boys who had access to the gun used in the drive by shooting.

sorry, I don't buy the scared shitless cops theory... all afraid that the 2 unarmed boys running away were armed and going to kill or shoot others....

it's a flimsy excuse.... used all the time....and is unacceptable....most of the time.

But he was a church going christian just innocently running towards the chapel to pray with skittles and Arizona fruit juice in his hands!! And a bible of course!
cops can't legally shoot people running away...only with very few exceptions.

HOW do you not know that...?
In what reality do you believe the negro gangbanger was 'detained' and then released and then decided to run from the LEOs?
The facts will come out and the LEO will be vindicated.
100% guaranteed.
There are facts in the article.

they say, the cops pulled the car over and was questioning the driver....outside of the car is what I presumed...

and when the cops were doing this, the two boys who were passengers in the car ran, and the cops shot Antwan in the back as he was running away down an alley with the other guy, and killed him.

The driver of the car, was released and not charged with anything...it did not state he was released on bail or his own recognizance, but simply released after their questioning of him ....which to me, means the alleged two guns in the car, if there really were any, were NOT ILLEGAL.

It looks to me... that their first mistake, was driving around, while black. :rolleyes:
"if there really were any"? That's right the LEOs planted the illegal guns in the back seat of the car.
Are you REALLY this fucking stupid?
You see what is actually going on is all the police car' trunks are filled with illegal hand guns and when the LEOs feel in a 'bloody mood' they target a 'young black man' and plant an illegal gun near him.
You're a moron!
I was not certain if it was piss poor journalism or not....

When they released him, the reporting says NOTHING of the guns or the guns being illegal and taken from him or that ballistic tests showed the guns had been used in the drive by shooting.
How many 'young negro men' pocess a 'legal' hand gun?????????????
Not .0000000000001%.
The driver was questioned and released b/c he was not the owner of the car and proved he was not involved with the earlier drive-by shooting incident.
The budding gangbanger was well known to LEO and had a record of violence committed during his crimes.
Both the illegal guns found in the car had the now dead gangbanger's prints on them.
CASE CLOSED!!!!!

Forum List

Back