Another gentle Giant

Another black on white assault.
85% of whites that are killed are killed by other whites...and still Obama does nothing about the white on white violence!!!

Blacks commit homicide at a 10x greater rate than that of whites and Latino combined

-Geaux
Whites commit the greatest amount of violent crime in the country in virtually every measured category...what their excuse???
Not based on percent of population. But you must be a negro right? That basically means you don't have an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder Bread so we don't expect you to comprehend.

Ugh....I can't be sure on this one. I played football at a big HS and at a D1-AA college. That sport...it breeds aggression. I...like many players...did shit on the field I'd NEVER do off the field. Hitting the ref....absolutely over the line. But violence towards an opponent? It's wrong...but I understand it. Coaches need to control that. But damn...I threw punches, scratched eyes, kicked. Many players did...especially in college and in the early 90s.

Still doesn't look good or make it "right". But sadly...I kinda understand it. Football is a violent culture. An outlet. There is a line....but sometimes it's wide and grey haha. If it's between the whistles and on an opponent...not much is over the line in football. THESE DAYS it's getting more...um...PC I guess.

85% of whites that are killed are killed by other whites...and still Obama does nothing about the white on white violence!!!

Blacks commit homicide at a 10x greater rate than that of whites and Latino combined

-Geaux
Whites commit the greatest amount of violent crime in the country in virtually every measured category...what their excuse???
Not based on percent of population. But you must be a negro right? That basically means you don't have an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder Bread so we don't expect you to comprehend.
Wow you must not be one of the bright whites...evidenced by your inability to comprehend a post written in common English.
Hint: fucking one's sister IS NOT a scientific method to maintain one's imaginary belief in their I.Q.
But then again you already knew you could not refute a single statement of mind.
Call ma...it's time she helped you dismount your tricycle...

-Geaux

That they still greatly outnumber all other groups.

Which you knew, so stop lying.

Ugh....I can't be sure on this one. I played football at a big HS and at a D1-AA college. That sport...it breeds aggression. I...like many players...did shit on the field I'd NEVER do off the field. Hitting the ref....absolutely over the line. But violence towards an opponent? It's wrong...but I understand it. Coaches need to control that. But damn...I threw punches, scratched eyes, kicked. Many players did...especially in college and in the early 90s.

Still doesn't look good or make it "right". But sadly...I kinda understand it. Football is a violent culture. An outlet. There is a line....but sometimes it's wide and grey haha. If it's between the whistles and on an opponent...not much is over the line in football. THESE DAYS it's getting more...um...PC I guess.

It doesn't make it "right" but it is nothing on a scale even of the attack on the ref, let alone any of the controversial crimes that have received so much attention over the last few years.

This is not a crime.

It doesn't make it "right" but it is nothing on a scale even of the attack on the ref, let alone any of the controversial crimes that have received so much attention over the last few years.

This is not a crime.
He intentionally hit a guys unprotected head with a hard object. That is a crime.

Just saw his mother on the news claiming that it was and accident and he will apologize to the player and the school.
Seems the roids got the best of him

The kid should be suspended for a couple games and possibly charged with assault.

It doesn't seem like anybody is sticking up for this kid but that won't stop the idiots from railing against their imaginations.

If there was no real injury, I would recommend against legal action.

MIssing a couple of games, or even a season might be a good lesson for this young man.
Jail time. Might as well get use to it. Maybe he'll get to bunk with his daddy.
chances are he doesn't know who his daddy is and could end up having sex with him.

This is not a crime.
He intentionally hit a guys unprotected head with a hard object. That is a crime.

Barring real injury, this is not something I would want to see charges brought on.

Just saw his mother on the news claiming that it was and accident and he will apologize to the player and the school.
Seems the roids got the best of him

The words of mothers should never be reported or considered.

THey are too invested.

This is not a crime.

Barring real injury, this is not something I would want to see charges brought on.
Many cases of rape don't result in severe bodily injury either, but it's still a crime. What if someone does a drive by shooting, but he misses his target? What about a car jacking?

I don't think we should be handing out punishment based on how unsuccessful criminals are. As they say, it's the thought that counts.

-Geaux

So that's an excuse for the overwhelming crimes of murder to rape as well as nonviolent crimes that white people commit???

The numbers made me do it...lol.

-Geaux

So that's an excuse for the overwhelming crimes of murder to rape as well as nonviolent crimes that white people commit???

Why do blacks commit homicide 10x greater a rate than whites and Hispanic combined?

And black are such a small demographic compared to the two, yet murder at a rate 10x greater?

That's a slam dunk statistic which validates the complete disaster within the black culture

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why do blacks commit homicide 10x greater a rate than whites and Hispanic combined?

And black are such a small demographic compared to the two, yet murder at a rate 10x greater?

That's a slam dunk statistic which validates the complete disaster within the black culture

-Geaux
Except 10 x greater is the usual mantra of the ignorant and/or racist so your ignorance or willingness to lie is no excuse.
So apparently white communities do not suffer from gangs, drugs, single family households or the other supposed ills prevalent in many Black communities yet they can't stop murdering, raping, assaulting and stealing from one another.
That's a slam dunk fact concearning the inability of whites to control their criminal impulses...

A Pro-Football player ('Pac-Man' Jones)recently grabbed another player's head, slammed it down on the guy's helmet that was lying underneath his head, then complained about being penalized (NOT thrown out of the game which he deserved), and defended his actions by claiming it was a 'football' move'. He showed no remorse or even understanding of what he did wrong. There is no place for a thug on the field.

Now this kid pounds another kid with a helmet. THIS is why Jones especially needs to be suspended. Kids look up to athletes and try to 'be like Mike', or in this case 'Pac-Man'. Like it or not, athletes are role models, and if the NFL doesn't suspend Jones for a game, at least, they are sending the message out to kids like this that it isn't such a big deal to use a helmet as a weapon.

-Geaux

Stop playing dumb.

-Geaux

Stop playing dumb.
Stop choosing to be dumb

-Geaux

Stop playing dumb.
I don't think he's playing.

Forum List

Back