Another GOP debate tonight

My prediction is that Christie will surge after this debate if mods don't intentionally create a Carson/Trump food fight, which is very likely since it's a CNBC lefty venue.
If it becomes the Carson/Trump food fight then Christie will likely surge in a different way. :)
In any food fight Christie will win.
That was the gist of my last sentence.

170430_600.jpg

My prediction is that Christie will surge after this debate if mods don't intentionally create a Carson/Trump food fight, which is very likely since it's a CNBC lefty venue.
If it becomes the Carson/Trump food fight then Christie will likely surge in a different way. :)

i always liked christie, despite his flaws, i like a lot of what he has to say...

still don't think he has a fat chance to be the president, however...
Come on guys. Food fight and Cristie's fat chance is just cruel.

fyi they still have an undercard going on as well.. lol @ santorum

Who will participate in the debate?

With the exception of Scott Walker, the main draw of candidates is identical to the previous debate that aired on CNN: Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul, Carly Fiorina, Chris Christie, and John Kasich.

Who will participate in the 6 p.m. debate?

The same four candidates who appeared in the last undercard debate: Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal, George Pataki, and Lindsey Graham.

you can't just post what he said that makes you claim he is a liberal...?

NLT - maybe you can name an official position or two that makes you call him a liberal??

i always liked christie, despite his flaws, i like a lot of what he has to say...

still don't think he has a fat chance to be the president, however...

I'm not crazy about him either, but let's be honest here, if he did win the nomination, he would wipe the floor with Hillary come debate time. He's a good talker and a fast thinker.

I predict Trump will go down in polling while Carson and Rubio climb. Kasich too probably.

With Carson in the lead and growing, it's likely they will switch their attention to Carson and not give as much time to Trump.
Will he bring his empty box he uses in his commercials?

I don't know because I don't watch commercials. I DVR everything and watch later.
Your loss. That commercial is unintentionally very funny.

Forum List

Back