Another GOP debate tonight

I think Jindal is secretly Hindu. Look at him. The man needs a fucking cheeseburger. He needs mouth to cow meat resuscitation.

I disagree with him on almost everything, but Graham did a decent job in this debate. Could we be looking at our first gay president?

I disagree with him on almost everything, but Graham did a decent job in this debate. Could we be looking at our first gay president?

Graham can take a hike. Now that congress e.g. Graham raided the social security trust fund, stole and spent $2 trillion dollars of OUR money and have no way of paying it back here's how Graham says we should deal with the shortfall. First young people will have to suck it up and work until they are 70 before drawing benefits, hopefully they will just die off before they collect a dime. Second some nearing retirement now that have paid into this government slush fund for 40 years will get screwed out of their benefits via means testing. So the hell with Graham and his ilk.

If this had happened in the private sector, a complete fiduciary break down, government would perp walk those responsible to prison. I laugh when the Dem's try to suggest privatizing social security would put us at risk. As opposed to what, losing ever last dime I have sent to Washington? They spent all my money, there's nothing left but some worthless IOU's they have no way of paying. Goddamn I'll take my chances in the stock market vs a guaranteed 100% loss.

CNBC's commercials are longer than the guys get to speak, and who freaken cares if there is a holiday after the Superbowl, what a dumb ass question.

I wasn't paying attention, and didn't catch their responses, but noticed that question on the bottom of the screen as they were finishing up. I said to myself, "Are these moderators retarded?"

Graham can take a hike. Now that congress e.g. Graham raided the social security trust fund, stole and spent $2 trillion dollars of OUR money and have no way of paying it back here's how Graham says we should deal with the shortfall. First young people will have to suck it up and work until they are 70 before drawing benefits, hopefully they will just die off before they collect a dime. Second some nearing retirement now that have paid into this government slush fund for 40 years will get screwed out of their benefits via means testing. So the hell with Graham and his ilk.

If this had happened in the private sector, a complete fiduciary break down, government would perp walk those responsible to prison. I laugh when the Dem's try to suggest privatizing social security would put us at risk. As opposed to what, losing ever last dime I have sent to Washington? They spent all my money, there's nothing left but some worthless IOU's they have no way of paying. Goddamn I'll take my chances in the stock market vs a guaranteed 100% loss.

I didn't... really expect a serious answer... but... thanks? :thup:

Good grief global warming??? What a tool.

I know. Kasich is making sense. No way Republicans will vote for him.
Progressives will like the weird little moderate, conservatives will not.
If he's the republican nominee oposing hildabeast conservatives will be no shows just like the last two presidential elections...

I will vote for Hillary to punish the GOP if they select another RINO. Both McCain and Romney were predictable losses I don't know what the fuck the GOP was thinking. I was especially irritated that McCain blamed his loss on Palin. His campaign was code blue before she joined the ticket, the guy couldn't fill a 7-11 at campaign stops. She was drawing larger crowds than Obama and McCain began tagging along on her campaign stops. Without Palin I think McCain's loss would have been an all time historic bitch slapping. It was pathetic how he blamed her.

Forum List

Back