Another GOP debate tonight

Watch John kasich tonight. This is the night he takes charge and never looks back.

He may try but he doesn't have the experience or skills.

What Kasich is going to do is what he's been doing since he threw his hat in the ring, and that is keep repeating what he did in Ohio. Nobody cares what he did in Ohio. People want to hear what he's going to do if he ever became President.
He's was the most successful us house of reps member of all time. I know you had no clue about that and had no clue he was a representative of the federal congress. Next time think before you post or I'll aniliate you to embarrassment. I'm the last poster you want to argue with about politics

I know everything about Kasich and voted for him for Governor. Yes, he's done some good, but he's far from the best of the litter. The only reason I chose him is because he was running against Strickland who I didn't care for besides his advances on gun ownership in our state. Kasich voted for the Clinton gun ban on the national level.

Now that we have choices I'm not going to support Kasich unless he's the actual nominee.

Good lord....this thing is just going nuts, CNBC needs to get control here

did someone say pie in the sky? :eusa_drool:

0080006.jpg

Look Kasich's approach is what got us into this big giant mess, its a government approach, its a political approach, its a failed approach. He obviously DID NOT balance the federal budget or it would be balanced and we wouldn't be $18 freaking trillion dollars in debt. If he balanced the budget it would still be balanced, that's what a true architected long term solution looks like. These clowns in government have a report card, decades of failure its time to get creative not re-hash the same old failed crap they have been pushing since 1970.

Trump and Carson's economic plans are pie in the sky pandering. Amazing theses are the two candidates leading the party

Look Kasich's approach is what got us into this big giant mess, its a government approach, its a political approach, its a failed approach. He obviously DID NOT balance the federal budget or it would be balanced and we wouldn't be $18 freaking trillion dollars in debt. If he balanced the budget it would still be balanced, that's what a true architected long term solution looks like. These clowns in government have a report card, decades of failure its time to get creative not re-hash the same old failed crap they have been pushing since 1970.
He left in 1997. It's after that the congress and Bush blew it all. 5 trillion projected surplus in 1997. Your whole post I's NA

Forum List

Back