Another GOP debate tonight

I think Rubio is doing great. It's obviously the same scripted crap, but he delivers it well.

GOPOct-27.png

NEWEST YouGov poll out today!

I predict the numbers will even out more after tonight, and a couple will drop out within a couple months. So far nobody has done terrible tonight. All most of them have to do at this point is not fuck up.

Trump and Carson are weak
They are not exploiting their time on camera

Fiorina is not following up on the exceptional job she did in the last debate

None of the candidates is having an exceptional night. Questions have been weak and the answers have been weaker

It's sadly funny to hear them bash Obama - while ignoring the clusterfuck that Bush left him. Bush fucked us really long time. Then, on top of that, Obama faced an obstructionist Congress that fought him on everything. Republicans have not done jack shit about creating jobs. They refused to pass ANY of Obama's American Jobs Act.

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg
Mq4derv.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
3 Debates now. How come everytime they come on my Brighthouse computer ap crashes and I can't watch it on my computer?

It's sadly funny to hear them bash Obama - while ignoring the clusterfuck that Bush left him. Bush fucked us really long time. Then, on top of that, Obama faced an obstructionist Congress that fought him on everything. Republicans have not done jack shit about creating jobs. They refused to pass ANY of Obama's American Jobs Act.

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

None of the candidates is having an exceptional night. Questions have been weak and the answers have been weaker

Seems as weak as any other presidential debate.

The first two debates were better

Are they burning out so soon?

They still have too many candidates with little time for comment and rebuttal between them all.

Too make it fun, they should use a game show style approach in which up to three candidates buzz in to answer a question.

Question: Is the American tax code sufficient? If not, what changes do you suggest and why?

Forum List

Back