Another GOP debate tonight

I disagree with him on almost everything, but Graham did a decent job in this debate. Could we be looking at our first gay president?

Graham can take a hike. Now that congress e.g. Graham raided the social security trust fund, stole and spent $2 trillion dollars of OUR money and have no way of paying it back here's how Graham says we should deal with the shortfall. First young people will have to suck it up and work until they are 70 before drawing benefits, hopefully they will just die off before they collect a dime. Second some nearing retirement now that have paid into this government slush fund for 40 years will get screwed out of their benefits via means testing. So the hell with Graham and his ilk.

If this had happened in the private sector, a complete fiduciary break down, government would perp walk those responsible to prison. I laugh when the Dem's try to suggest privatizing social security would put us at risk. As opposed to what, losing ever last dime I have sent to Washington? They spent all my money, there's nothing left but some worthless IOU's they have no way of paying. Goddamn I'll take my chances in the stock market vs a guaranteed 100% loss.

I didn't... really expect a serious answer... but... thanks? :thup:

None of these clowns like Graham have 'earned' the right to be president. If your resume is one of decades of government fuck ups and failures why would anyone hire the idiots for the job?

I disagree with him on almost everything, but Graham did a decent job in this debate. Could we be looking at our first gay president?

Graham can take a hike. Now that congress e.g. Graham raided the social security trust fund, stole and spent $2 trillion dollars of OUR money and have no way of paying it back here's how Graham says we should deal with the shortfall. First young people will have to suck it up and work until they are 70 before drawing benefits, hopefully they will just die off before they collect a dime. Second some nearing retirement now that have paid into this government slush fund for 40 years will get screwed out of their benefits via means testing. So the hell with Graham and his ilk.

If this had happened in the private sector, a complete fiduciary break down, government would perp walk those responsible to prison. I laugh when the Dem's try to suggest privatizing social security would put us at risk. As opposed to what, losing ever last dime I have sent to Washington? They spent all my money, there's nothing left but some worthless IOU's they have no way of paying. Goddamn I'll take my chances in the stock market vs a guaranteed 100% loss.

None of these clowns like Graham have 'earned' the right to be president. If your resume is one of decades of government fuck ups and failures why would anyone hire the idiots for the job?
Think think that stage can handle all those Rinos??

I gave up on the voters, not the politicians. I think Carlin explained it best...

Watch John kasich tonight. This is the night he takes charge and never looks back.
Why, all he does is compromise...

The proper term is lead. He wins a lot because he brings everybody a long in the back seat. They just fight about who gets in the van not who drives it.

I think no one wants to listen to anyone but Trump and Kasich, all the rest go home.
Kasich reminds me of Dennis kucinich, you know always the last person picked on the playground...

Kasich: ‘I've Had It’ With Trump, Carson

"Do you know how crazy this election is?" he shouted during a pre-debate rally in Ohio on Tuesday. "Let me tell you something. I've about had it with these people. Let me tell you why. We got one candidate that says we ought to abolish Medicaid and Medicare. You ever heard anything so crazy as that, telling our people in this country who are seniors or about to be seniors that we're going to abolish Medicaid or Medicare," Kasich continued, referencing Ben Carson who has changed his opinion on the matter seemingly overnight.

"We got one guy that says we ought to take 10 or 11 million people and pick them up, where the—I don't know where, we're going to go in their homes, their apartments. We're going to pick them up and we're going to take them to the border and scream at them to get out of our country," Kasich said in an obvious dig at frontrunner Donald Trump. "Well that's just crazy. That is just crazy."

"We got one candidate that claimed, one candidate that actually said that the reason why we signed an agreement with Ford to bring jobs back from Mexico is because he's been yelling for the last week ok," Kasich said again referencing Trump to uproarious laughter. "That was like something out of a Back to the Future movie."

Kasich's communications director Chris Schrimpf told The Daily Beast "Part of being President is speaking the truth to the American people. That's what Governor Kasich did today."

Kasich: ‘I've Had It’ With Trump, Carson

Watch John kasich tonight. This is the night he takes charge and never looks back.

He may try but he doesn't have the experience or skills.

What Kasich is going to do is what he's been doing since he threw his hat in the ring, and that is keep repeating what he did in Ohio. Nobody cares what he did in Ohio. People want to hear what he's going to do if he ever became President.

What Kasich is going to do is what he's been doing since he threw his hat in the ring, and that is keep repeating what he did in Ohio. Nobody cares what he did in Ohio. People want to hear what he's going to do if he ever became President.

Issues - Kasich for America

Join John Kasich's Fight to Get America Back on Track

Good grief global warming??? What a tool.

I know. Kasich is making sense. No way Republicans will vote for him.
Progressives will like the weird little moderate, conservatives will not.
If he's the republican nominee oposing hildabeast conservatives will be no shows just like the last two presidential elections...

I will vote for Hillary to punish the GOP if they select another RINO. Both McCain and Romney were predictable losses I don't know what the fuck the GOP was thinking. I was especially irritated that McCain blamed his loss on Palin. His campaign was code blue before she joined the ticket, the guy couldn't fill a 7-11 at campaign stops. She was drawing larger crowds than Obama and McCain began tagging along on her campaign stops. Without Palin I think McCain's loss would have been an all time historic bitch slapping. It was pathetic how he blamed her.

I don't recall him ever blaming Palin. I do know that commentators have blamed her and when asked, he denied it.

McCain was not only a bore, but he came in on the heels of Bush which was DOA no matter who ran. It's sad we keep ending up with RINOs but it's the voters that pick them.

I will not usher in a Democrat for President because I'm not totally happy with our nominee. That's why DumBama is still our President and it looks like the voters that didn't show up cut off their nose to spite their face.

It's one thing if you take an action for an advantage, but quite silly to take an action for a further disadvantage. No matter who the Republican voters pick for their nominee, I'll do everything in my power to make sure Hillary isn't our next President.

He's was the most successful us house of reps member of all time. I know you had no clue about that and had no clue he was a representative of the federal congress. Next time think before you post or I'll aniliate you to embarrassment. I'm the last poster you want to argue with about politics

If Jeb gets demoted to the 2nd tier is he going to throw a tantrum quit and go home?

Nah, just have another family meeting.

I suspect Trump will make an outrageous effort to regain all the attention. I won't be surprised if he drops his pants or waves his d!ck around just so everyone will look back in his direction.

Forum List

Back