Another group of animals attack

They tried cutting in line? They really are savages. :eek:
Like putting your knee on someone’s neck and smirking while they die?
So you are comparing a black criminal who resisted arrest to a white guy who got a beat down, because he dared to tell some thugs to get to the back of the line. Then you wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts..

jillian looks at it differently. White people are the new Juden. Her party is implementing the final solution to the white people party. What these democrat soldiers did was good, they showed the Juden that he must cower and bow to the master race.
This juden is too old to put up much of a fight, so I would have cheat and shoot them if possible. Once they get a hold of me it would be too late because the pos that hit me in prison dazed me pretty good. I was then too but not as old as I am now. The good news in that incident is that later the convict managed to get himself shot in the head with a shotgun.

No gun, too bad.

I had a black cut in front of me in line once...about a head taller than me...grabbed him by the shoulders and slung him to the ground..and he slid..it riled the other blacks around up some, but none got in range.
I had a little Asian guy cut in front of me too, I said "un-uh, back of the line, bubba". And meant it.
He thought he was more important than me and the 3 people behind me. They liked what I did. ;)

Last edited:
They tried cutting in line? They really are savages. :eek:
Like putting your knee on someone’s neck and smirking while they die?
So you are comparing a black criminal who resisted arrest to a white guy who got a beat down, because he dared to tell some thugs to get to the back of the line. Then you wonder why we normal people hate your fucking guts..

jillian looks at it differently. White people are the new Juden. Her party is implementing the final solution to the white people party. What these democrat soldiers did was good, they showed the Juden that he must cower and bow to the master race.
This juden is too old to put up much of a fight, so I would have cheat and shoot them if possible. Once they get a hold of me it would be too late because the pos that hit me in prison dazed me pretty good. I was then too but not as old as I am now. The good news in that incident is that later the convict managed to get himself shot in the head with a shotgun.

As I said, democrats are teaching us that if a group of black approaches you, open fire. They WILL attack you. Don't let them get close, that could turn out bad. These 6 from the master race outnumbered the single Juden, but the master race is only 11% of the population. The democrats are pimping a race war not because they can win, but because it causes chaos and allows China an advantage.

I try to be polite when somebody cuts in front of me. I just grumble to myself, "Just like a negro."

I've been beaten up 17 times.

I have a feeling this dude gets his ass kicked a lot.

Three angry men are approaching you. What do you do?

Step 1: Keep a hold of the groceries.

Step 2: Stand there like a dummy.

Step 3: Drop like a sack of potatoes.

Step 4: Make sure you're still holding your groceries.
Wife said to bring home the eggs.. He would get a beat down from his wife, if the eggs are broken....

Damn right and that beat down from the wife would be worse than these thugs....AND he'd have to sleep on the sofa for a week. We bitches can be sooo cruel :badgrin:

No gun, too bad.

I had a black cut in front of me in line once...about a head taller than me...grabbed him by the shoulders and slung him to the ground..and he slid..it riled the other blacks around up some, but none got in range.
I had a little Asian guy cut in front of me too, I said "un-uh, back of the line, bubba". And meant it.
He thought he was more important than me and the 3 people behind me. They liked what I did. ;)

Most people like this don't expect to be challenged, and meekly back down when it actually happens.

No gun, too bad.

Most people like this don't expect to be challenged, and meekly back down when it actually happens.

Da fuq is wrong with these people though? :aargh:

Wife said to bring home the eggs.. He would get a beat down from his wife, if the eggs are broken....

Damn right and that beat down from the wife would be worse than these thugs....AND he'd have to sleep on the sofa for a week. We bitches can be sooo cruel :badgrin:

I suspect this man is a cuckhold, and the entire thing was staged. After getting beat down he brought these black dudes home to fuck his wife in front of him.

I suspect this man is a cuckhold, and the entire thing was staged. After getting beat down he brought these black dudes home to fuck his wife in front of him.
Only in your perverted mind. ;)

No gun, too bad.

Some people, are just assholes.

These are the same people that drive on a median in traffic to get 3 cars ahead, the same people that wait until the last minute to merge into an exit line and drive past all the cars patiently waiting their turn, the same people that if the barrier is missing send their groceries to mix into yours at the supermarket self checkouts while you are still bagging, the same cyclists that ignore stop signs, lights, and one way restrictions on roads.

Their time and life are far more important than yours, and fuck you if you think otherwise.

well that's a bit of a stretch in the wrong direction...…….but he still didn't break the eggs and probably still had to sleep on the couch, maybe for a month

No gun, too bad.

These are the same people that drive on a median in traffic to get 3 cars ahead, the same people that wait until the last minute to merge into an exit line and drive past all the cars patiently waiting their turn, the same people that if the barrier is missing send their groceries to mix into yours at the supermarket self checkouts while you are still bagging, the same cyclists that ignore stop signs, lights, and one way restrictions on roads.

Their time and life are far more important than yours, and fuck you if you think otherwise.

I beg to differ on the cyclist thing, though. I run all stop signs at full speed unless I hear a car. I can hear one cutting through the air at about 400 yards. Well, it depends on where the stop sign is..

No gun, too bad.

I beg to differ on the cyclist thing, though. I run all stop signs at full speed unless I hear a car. I can hear one cutting through the air at about 400 yards.

Still if you get slammed it would be your fault.

No gun, too bad.

I beg to differ on the cyclist thing, though. I run all stop signs at full speed unless I hear a car. I can hear one cutting through the air at about 400 yards.

Absolutely. I hate Priuses!

No gun, too bad.

The real issue with the stop signs is in urban areas like NYC where the ambient noise level makes it harder for a cyclist to hear cars coming their way.

If I'm at a light and have a clear path, i do cross ONLY after stopping. For stop signs I slow down to a crawl before I go through.

Always remember, as a cyclist you may have the right of "way", but cars always have the right of "weigh"

No gun, too bad.

The real issue with the stop signs is in urban areas like NYC where the ambient noise level makes it harder for a cyclist to hear cars coming their way.

If I'm at a light and have a clear path, i do cross ONLY after stopping. For stop signs I slow down to a crawl before I go through.

Always remember, as a cyclist you may have the right of "way", but cars always have the right of "weigh"

NYC would be a whole different ballgame than my town. I can still hear a Prius @ 2-300 yards, but they are quieter AND freakin' aerodynamic..GRR!

No gun, too bad.

NYC would be a whole different ballgame than my town. I can still hear a Prius @ 2-300 yards, but they are quieter AND freakin' aerodynamic..GRR!

Have you run into a Tesla yet?

No gun, too bad.

Have you run into a Tesla yet?

Well, one hasn't run into me yet, so there's that. Like I said, cars cutting through the air make noise, engine sound or not.
I mostly listen for air turbulence.

Forum List

Back