Another group of animals attack

The white guy is obviously a racist since he objected to the affirmative action of the black gentlemen going to the front of the line.

He should have recognized his white privilege by letting the black gentleman go to the front of the line and paying for their items.
The white guy is obviously a racist since he objected to the affirmative action of the black gentlemen going to the front of the line.

He should have recognized his white privilege by letting the black gentleman go to the front of the line and paying for their items.
lol, you must be kidding.

I hope the store had cameras inside. This reminds me of the jogger (a petite white girl) in Central Park years ago. A group of young black kids and one latino kid attacked her. They hit her head with a rock and knocked her out and proceeded to rape her while she was unconcious. They were wilding (if that's what it was called). I think that there's a lot of young kids like this in all races, but you only hear about it when blacks do it, I think that's because they do it out in the open where everyone can see them. I know a girl who was gang raped by a group of white boys who dragged her into a van and let her go when they were finished; they were never identified because the van was dark inside so she never got a good look at them. I promised myself that if I had a daughter, I will put her in karate and self defence classes so she'll be able to defend herself - I now have a daughter and she's a black belt in karate and I have a peace of mind when she goes to school.

I understand the young man at the grocery store was scared, and I don't blame him, but if he was not the fighting type, he should have kept his mouth shut especially over something so small like someone jumping the line. He didn't say it to one boy, he said it to 4 of them. Another thing, why didn't he let go those grocery bags and cover his face, that was strange to me. Anyway, I think that those 4 boys plus the 5th one were truly stupid cowards no matter what race they were.

Forum List

Back