🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Hollywood star cries about Wokism

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This time Jennifer Aniston is crying about political correctness and the subsequent death of comedy.

She should really be crying about the death of her country. It no longer is her country. Democrats own it now, and yes, I'm sure she still votes "D".

It is a cult party after all.

I don't feel sorry for individuals who continue to vote in candidates that support this type of culture. Welcome to reality Jennifer Anniston .. now shut the fuck up and think about who you vote for ..

This time Jennifer Aniston is crying about political correctness and the subsequent death of comedy.

She should really be crying about the death of her country. It no longer is her country. Democrats own it now, and yes, I'm sure she still votes "D".

It wasn't too long ago Tom Hanks came out and said that he should be able to decide for himself what offends him or not instead of being told what should offend him. You know it's getting bad when the party has moved to the left of Hollywood.

No one gives a shit about her.

She’s great. :)

Forum List

Back