🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Huge Gain in Manufacturing Jobs in March

Although overall job growth in March was lower than expected, March also saw the third-largest jump in manufacturing jobs in over 15 years. Even more encouraging, this gain occurred in durable-goods manufacturing. This continues the trend of solid growth in manufacturing jobs that started in December. December saw the largest jump in such jobs in over 15 years, followed by February, which saw the second-largest jump.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

U.S. private employment growth eases but manufacturing shines: ADP

Employment Situation Summary

Let's just wait and see what the revised numbers are for March. So far, virtually every month has been revised upward over the last year.

Also, some experts suggest that after hiring 313,000 new employees in February, employers were catching their breath in March.

Wait until Trump's stopped slapping tariffs on China and see how well the market is then. Already the stock markets are getting nervous.

I heard Putin's coming to slap Trump.....~S~

I heard "spank"

Good to hear. When I told my folks I was leaving home in Ohio back in '81 I recall my dad (a lifetime tool and die man), saying that's good because there was nothing left around there. The new tax plan had me hopeful for industry, this trade war has me worried for the same folks.

Trump borrowed $ 1.5 trillion and slashed corporate taxes by 50 percent

All this money dumped on “job creators” and all we get are 103,000 jobs?
That's nothing but an idiotic lie, jackass.

Instead of lying in order to justify your political viewpoint, it would be much wiser (and easier) to simply change your viewpoint rather than fruitlessly and stupidly attempt and fail to change immutable facts.

Although overall job growth in March was lower than expected, March also saw the third-largest jump in manufacturing jobs in over 15 years. Even more encouraging, this gain occurred in durable-goods manufacturing. This continues the trend of solid growth in manufacturing jobs that started in December. December saw the largest jump in such jobs in over 15 years, followed by February, which saw the second-largest jump.

https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf

U.S. private employment growth eases but manufacturing shines: ADP

Employment Situation Summary

Let's just wait and see what the revised numbers are for March. So far, virtually every month has been revised upward over the last year.

Also, some experts suggest that after hiring 313,000 new employees in February, employers were catching their breath in March.

Did somebody tell all those Carrier workers who lost their jobs anyway?
Are you just incapable of recognizing good news and accepting it for what it is?
There will ALWAYS be a downside to every situation and you know what they say about the people that only see the negative side right?

Yes. If a Democrat is president, they say right wingers see only the negative side, even if they have to make it up themselves.

Just look at how liberals here reacted to the whopping job growth in February (313,000 new jobs and the second-highest jump in manufacturing jobs in over 15 years). But, of course, now they seem to be cheering the weak overall job growth in March, even though manufacturing jobs saw their third-biggest jump in over 15 years in March.

Doesn't matter to us worn out men in rocking chairs...I get paid if I work or not..

Yeah but, I wish my kids could live the booms i went through ~S~

Forum List

Back