Another incident of police brutality

Gutsy of the chick. Might be a keeper.
Even if cops were in on it. They should not have been and deserve a reprimand. You do not pull your weapon and point it to support something like that. Ever. Gun should never be used as props.

were you there? NO...do you know if they were real, or props...NO....shut the fuck up....its retards like you that this country is in shambles.....mind your own business.....is it that hard?

Just watched it again. Real cop car, real cops that are required to have weapon in holster before they hit the streets, dumb ass. Real dumb, I don't care how cute you bleeding hearts think it looks.

That is not hating or racism. It is against the rules of law enforcement and proper handling of firearms. Get real.

What punishment would a person like you advocate for the couple?
Which couple? The cops? Two week suspension without pay and benefits, a documented reprimand in file and requirement to take an approved class in police weapons policy and procedure, with a requirement of immediate supervisor sign off after complete, then return to duty.
and i recommend you get yourself some therapy.
I suggest you read something on police procedures using fire arms.

When I was in high school I had a video project and got a cop to pull me over handcuff me and my girl, throw us in his car and speed away for the film. He was awesome. An hour later I got pulled over by a different cop who was a douche bag and got a my first ticket for driving while my friend held the camera out the window on a down street going 5mph. Go figure.

Gutsy of the chick. Might be a keeper.
Even if cops were in on it. They should not have been and deserve a reprimand. You do not pull your weapon and point it to support something like that. Ever. Gun should never be used as props.

were you there? NO...do you know if they were real, or props...NO....shut the fuck up....its retards like you that this country is in shambles.....mind your own business.....is it that hard?

Just watched it again. Real cop car, real cops that are required to have weapon in holster before they hit the streets, dumb ass. Real dumb, I don't care how cute you bleeding hearts think it looks.

did they leave the real weapons in the car?....you have no fucking clue....mind your own business

That is not hating or racism. It is against the rules of law enforcement and proper handling of firearms. Get real.

What punishment would a person like you advocate for the couple?
Which couple? The cops? Two week suspension without pay and benefits, a documented reprimand in file and requirement to take an approved class in police weapons policy and procedure, with a requirement of immediate supervisor sign off after complete, then return to duty.
and i recommend you get yourself some therapy.
I suggest you read something on police procedures using fire arms.
try injecting disinfectant

Forum List

Back