Another judge in Larry Nassar sex abuse case displays brazen bias against nassar

In this case Nassar isn't guilty, he's incredibly guilty, there is no doubt, that disappeared after the first hundred victims testified against him.

And all these "victims" have no evidence and all of them stand to collect millions for their accusations. THINK

All of these victims reported this creep to coaches, teachers, parents and US Gymnastics officials, and their concerns and complaints were dismissed as false or unfounded. They SHOULD be paid millions.

The first athlete reported this asshole less than a year after he was hired by Michigan State in 1995. Nothing was done. Imagine if people had believed her. None of this would have happened.

Your damn right these women will get millions. #timesup

The lingering question I have is out of all these victims, hundreds...where were the parents?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind if it happened to one of ours they would tell us. Since they were very young it's been drilled into them if someone touches you tell us. That NOBODY has the right to invade their personal space.

Some of the parents complained and they were told this was a highly respected sports doctor who was selected as the US Olympic Team Doctor. The girls were young and many had never worked with massage therapists or sports doctors before so it was easy to sell the idea that they were misinterpreting what he was doing.

Despite all of the complaints over the years, US Gymnastics installed this perv at their Olympic Training Centre at the Karoli Ranch and funnelled victims to this creep.

Last but not least, there are parents who will simply say if that what it takes to get an Olympic Gold medal, she can deal with it.

There was a US Figure Skating coach accused of sex abuse by one young student. Some of the parents stood by the coach and suggested she seduced the coach to keep him from dumping her. A couple of years later, two of those parents filed suit against the coach for sexually abusing their daughters. This happens far too often.

There is certainly a win at any cost attitude within the sport but it's still very difficult for me to believe these girls were not telling their parents or somebody.

Years ago it was a huge problem in what was then the Soviet Union. I'm not sure if it still is or not.

Hopefully rules, procedure and how things are done will change

Mostly mothers of Olympic grade young girls may have pushed their daughters along to such a degree that the kids risked ridicule (and abuse?) from their own parents if they complained about sexual abuse at the hands of the doctor. We had a case of homosexual abuse by a football coach in a mainstream university a couple of years ago while there was ongoing sexual abuse of young girls going on at the same time in another major university. Something ain't right.

In this case Nassar isn't guilty, he's incredibly guilty, there is no doubt, that disappeared after the first hundred victims testified against him.

And all these "victims" have no evidence and all of them stand to collect millions for their accusations. THINK

All of these victims reported this creep to coaches, teachers, parents and US Gymnastics officials, and their concerns and complaints were dismissed as false or unfounded. They SHOULD be paid millions.

The first athlete reported this asshole less than a year after he was hired by Michigan State in 1995. Nothing was done. Imagine if people had believed her. None of this would have happened.

Your damn right these women will get millions. #timesup

The lingering question I have is out of all these victims, hundreds...where were the parents?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind if it happened to one of ours they would tell us. Since they were very young it's been drilled into them if someone touches you tell us. That NOBODY has the right to invade their personal space.

Some of the parents complained and they were told this was a highly respected sports doctor who was selected as the US Olympic Team Doctor. The girls were young and many had never worked with massage therapists or sports doctors before so it was easy to sell the idea that they were misinterpreting what he was doing.

Despite all of the complaints over the years, US Gymnastics installed this perv at their Olympic Training Centre at the Karoli Ranch and funnelled victims to this creep.

Last but not least, there are parents who will simply say if that what it takes to get an Olympic Gold medal, she can deal with it.

There was a US Figure Skating coach accused of sex abuse by one young student. Some of the parents stood by the coach and suggested she seduced the coach to keep him from dumping her. A couple of years later, two of those parents filed suit against the coach for sexually abusing their daughters. This happens far too often.

There is certainly a win at any cost attitude within the sport but it's still very difficult for me to believe these girls were not telling their parents or somebody.

Years ago it was a huge problem in what was then the Soviet Union. I'm not sure if it still is or not.

Hopefully rules, procedure and how things are done will change

The girls told their coaches and their parents. They weren’t believed. Nothing was done.

Even after US Gymnastics launched an investigation, they waited 6 months before calling law enforcement. They tried to handle it internally. It took one of the victims going to both police and the media, to end this monster.

That is why the USOC demanded the resignations of the board of US Gymnastics.

A question i have is why didn't these organizations hire a female doctor.???

Doesn’t surprise me.
Loony father in courtroom launches attack on Nassar and judge janice cunningham says he won't be charged with anything!!! Last week judge rosemarie aquilina encouraged inmates to attack Nassar in prison . When judges display such obvious bias it makes people think this whole thing is a frame-up. Lots of money here. The settlement will be hundred of millions of dollars. Are the judges getting a cut .???

Nassar Victims' Father Apologizes for Attempted Attack

feb 3 2018 (CHARLOTTE, Mich.) — A distraught father seething over sexual abuse suffered by three daughters tried to attack former sports doctor Larry Nassar in a Michigan courtroom after a judge rejected his request to confront the “demon” in a locked room, a stunning rush that reflected the anguish felt by parents who trusted him with their children.

Randall Margraves was blocked by an attorney, tackled by sheriff’s deputies and hauled out of court Friday. He later apologized, saying he had lost control. Eaton County Judge Janice Cunningham said there was “no way” she would fine him or send him to jail under her contempt-of-court powers.

“I don’t know what it would be like to stand there as a father and know that three of your girls were injured physically and emotionally by somebody sitting in a courtroom. I can’t imagine that,” the judge said.

Oh shit, I've seen it all now. Shootspeeders is defending the treatment of a sexual predator. Wow.

Loony father in courtroom launches attack on Nassar and judge janice cunningham says he won't be charged with anything!!! Last week judge rosemarie aquilina encouraged inmates to attack Nassar in prison . When judges display such obvious bias it makes people think this whole thing is a frame-up. Lots of money here. The settlement will be hundred of millions of dollars. Are the judges getting a cut .???

feb 3 2018 (CHARLOTTE, Mich.) — A distraught father seething over sexual abuse suffered by three daughters tried to attack former sports doctor Larry Nassar in a Michigan courtroom after a judge rejected his request to confront the “demon” in a locked room, a stunning rush that reflected the anguish felt by parents who trusted him with their children.

Randall Margraves was blocked by an attorney, tackled by sheriff’s deputies and hauled out of court Friday. He later apologized, saying he had lost control. Eaton County Judge Janice Cunningham said there was “no way” she would fine him or send him to jail under her contempt-of-court powers.

“I don’t know what it would be like to stand there as a father and know that three of your girls were injured physically and emotionally by somebody sitting in a courtroom. I can’t imagine that,” the judge said.

should she have been sympathetic to someone who sexually assaulted hundreds of girls?

STFU:

Last edited:
The girls told their coaches and their parents. They weren’t believed. Nothing was done.

Yes -- nothing was done because the girls had no evidence and they still don't. Having a male doctor taking care of these young girls was a bad idea for everyone. The girls might be abused or nassar might be falsely accused of abuse. We still don't know which it was.

25 years ago there was a big scandal over child abuse at day care centers. Later on the accusations were exposed as mostly false.

People will say anything to make a buck.

Oh shit, I've seen it all now. Shootspeeders is defending the treatment of a sexual predator. Wow.
Why are you surprised?

Unless Nassar is as rich as Trump, you divide his assets by 200 people, and you get bus fare.

Why are you surprised?

Well I know he's an idiot, but it's not often someone supports a guy that is guilty of sexual assault of tons of young women.

Unless Nassar is as rich as Trump, you divide his assets by 200 people, and you get bus fare.

Many will go after Michigan St, US Gymnastics and if what is coming out is true about the US Olympic Committee them also

HAHA. Did you really say that?? These gold-digging families are gonna sue michigan state and the olympics and the NCAA. Maybe they'll sue obozo since he was prez during some of this. So were bush and clinton. It's gonna be like 200 million bucks divided 200 ways. Figure it out einstein.

Forum List

Back