Another Left Tard Fail: Stormy Daniels Crashes and Burns!

There is no apostrophe in 'attorneys.'

That's something her attorney would know, and you don't.

You were saying?
Double spacing is for morons....and actually when you are discussing an attorneys briefcase or office or ability and his capability an apostrophe is warranted..so you were saying?

There is no apostrophe in 'attorneys.'

That's something her attorney would know, and you don't.

You were saying?
Double spacing is for morons....and actually when you are discussing an attorneys briefcase or office or ability and his capability an apostrophe is warranted..so you were saying?

But you weren't using the possessive, so. YOU were saying. Stupid things, indicating you are not as bright as someone you refer to as stupid.

Arguably thhe biggest mistake of her life she, her agent, and attorney made.

This whole thing started out with them wanting to create publicity by talking about The NDA signed with Cohen without actually talking about it all the while stating that the NDA had nothing to do with sex.

They were trying to push the envelope and hoping to get away with it and cash in. They never expected a lawsuit by Cohen.

They wanted to generate more appearances and more appearance fees, and play coy, but that was an itself a violation of The NDA.

The NDA was over an appearance fee at a Grand Hotel Opening. They weren’t even supposed to discuss the NDA let alone make fictitious inferences about it.

They painted themselves in to a corner and there is no way out. Like the Fake Russian Collusion accusations, Daniels is going to have to ride this lie to the bitter end, and then pay through the nose and lose all he money she made riding 10,000 cocks.

Stormy is in deep shit if Trump wants to hold a grudge...She has one of the dumbest attorney's I've ever seen....

Last edited:
But you weren't using the possessive, so. YOU were saying. Stupid things, indicating you are not as bright as someone you refer to as stupid
A very fine line mistake....too bad your school didn't concentration on civics and history as well as they did English....

But you weren't using the possessive, so. YOU were saying. Stupid things, indicating you are not as bright as someone you refer to as stupid
A very fine line mistake....too bad your school didn't concentration on civics and history as well as they did English....

Oh, but they did! Back in the day when civics and history were still a thing.

Kids these days.

Is there anything too petty for you to attack Trump about?

Dunno, is there anything too petty for you to attack Republican Bob Mueller about --- Devin?

monica-lewinsky-has-nothing-on-devin-nunes-30689447.png

What a sleazy fucking douchebag.

It doesn't matter what they think. The facts are the facts. One of her stories is a bold faced lie. That won't sit well in a court of law (where it actually matters)

Your "feelings" are irrelevant

Yours? Even less so
I never gave my opinion on the matter dumbass. You are terribly stupid.

Sorry, but of course you did. You defend the Toxic Orange Turd every chance you get and then pretend you're not taking his side.

You have no integrity
An Obama supporter telling someone else they don't have integrity. Now that's rich, lol.

This topic is yet another sad attempt to make Trump's whoremongering ways disappear from the sight of the Family Values pretenders.

It has had the exact opposite effect.
It was liberals who preached to us in the nineties, that a person's sex life is nobody's business. It is liberals who are liars.

This topic is yet another sad attempt to make Trump's whoremongering ways disappear from the sight of the Family Values pretenders.

It was liberals who preached to us in the nineties, that a person's sex life is nobody's business. It is liberals who are liars.
Leftwing ethics are situational. If their guy is doing it, it's no one else's business. If the opposition is doing it, then they are the ultimate despicable moral reptiles.

It was liberals who preached to us in the nineties, that a person's sex life is nobody's business.

That was true then. It's still true now. And tomorrow, next week, next year, it will continue to be true.

What part of it don't you get?

Judge denied her attempts at weaseling out of her NDA Penalty she signed over an Appearance Fee, when her and her weaselly attorney tried to depose The President who's name does not even appear on the NDA.

She is closer to having to pay out that $20 Million she owes for violating the contract. Her and her agent are idiots for trying to cash in on a 12 year old NDA for an appearance fee, and agreement she signed with Michael Coehn. They tried to color around the edges, because they knew anything even inferred about President Trump would get attention of The Rabid Foaming at The Mouth Trump Hating Media.

In her own words in numerous public statements, she said:

"I did not sleep with Trump and it's absurd that I would accept a mere $130,000 for something like that."

Trump keeps on winning, and you creeps keep on scheming.

When are you going to learn?

Judge denies Stormy Daniels' request to depose Trump

Stormy Daniels ordered by arbitration judge not to sue, Michael Cohen's lawyer says

Judge denies Stormy Daniels’s bid to expedite case against Trump over confidential agreement

Stormy Daniels Denies She Had an Affair With Donald Trump

That's the problem with these right wingers. It seems the NEVER actually read their own links.

This is what the Judge said from the first link:

The judge declared Thursday that the request for an expedited trial and discovery to be premature, and said there are other issues that need to be addressed first.

See what I mean? He didn't say no, he basically said all the tee's need to be crossed and the I's dotted.

When you play chess, you make moves.

Stormy's lawyer is playing Poker, Trump's is playing 52 pick up.

They don’t read past the headline. Or the sound bite on Fox. Stormy has something on Duhnald, That’s why he won’t say anything about her. He is afraid of her. Just like he won’t criticize Putin. Putin has the pee tape.

No she doesn’t slick Willie! That’s just your junk talking

And how exactly can Rump have a nondisclosure agreement ---- even if his name were in there --- when he's alleging no such event happened?
Trump does not have a NDA with her, you fucking idiot.

Stormy Daniels is just another symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

She at least won't do the afflicted any real harm. Other manifestations of the disease--in the FBI, DOJ, and Intelligence Services are going to send some people to jail.

Peter Strzok, his concubine and Bruce Ohr, for example are sure things, probably Pussy McCabe who just lied to the FBI because he was "confused amid the chaos".

Unless these malefactors trade Jail Time for giving up some bigger fish---like Comey, Lynch, Clapper, Brennon.

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. Very good entertainment.

Jesus, I’ve never seen such a string of brainwashing bullshit in my life. I think when Muelker comes out with his report, you’re going to have to go on an IV drip of Xanax
He won’t ever be coming out!

I haven't looked into this matter, but I don't think Trump's lawyer would have paid her a bunch of money if nothing had happened between her and Trump. My point is that such conduct is irrelevant as long as there is no perjury in a court hearing or deposition.

You should look in to the matter.

What she was paid for was an appearance fee.

She got a great deal less than the average at the time but she was popular 10-15 years ago and could still earn decent fees.. She is not an A List Celebrity now, and probably never was but she could easily at one time earn $130 k appearance fees.

The reason she was asked to sign an NDA is because of the nature of her celebrity and because she was not to be trusted from not doing the very thing she is attempting to do now.

Here's How Much It Really Costs To Book Your Favorite Band Or Artist For A Show

http://www.businessinsider.com/celebrity-booking-rate-list-2014-6

I haven't looked into this matter, but I don't think Trump's lawyer would have paid her a bunch of money if nothing had happened between her and Trump. My point is that such conduct is irrelevant as long as there is no perjury in a court hearing or deposition.

Last edited:

Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and JFK. One a killer, one a rapist, and one a womanizer just like Trump You need a cup of STFU.

DING DING DING -- three more nickels in the Pogo's Law coffers. A trifecta. :eusa_dance:
Doesn't change what happened.

Forum List

Back