🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another lie bites the dust

now that it has served its purpose normalizing perversion.

Yes, my sexuality is a choice: Why I reject the “born this way” narrative
Yes, my sexuality is a choice: Why I reject the “born this way” narrative
So tell us about the day you made the conscious decision to not be gay and be straight. Was it hard for you?
What was the lie? It was we are born this way just like you...we didnt choose this........now they feel free to tell the truth......even your post acknowledges normal people dont make a choice.........get it....did ya bother to think at all or just grab the closest talking point

So tell us about the day you made the conscious decision to not be gay and be straight. Was it hard for you?
What was the lie? It was we are born this way just like you...we didnt choose this........now they feel free to tell the truth......even your post acknowledges normal people dont make a choice.........get it....did ya bother to think at all or just grab the closest talking point
Isn't that what you did in the OP? You found an opinion piece you agree with and presented it as truth. BTW, what "lie" are you talking about in your opening sentence? The poster didn't make a statement of fact, they asked a question. :dunno:

Isn't that what you did in the OP? You found an opinion piece you agree with and presented it as truth. BTW, what "lie" are you talking about in your opening sentence? The poster didn't make a statement of fact, they asked a question. :dunno:
Lie discussed in op.....that they didnt choose,,,,,,but they do and are coming out of the closet on it

Isn't that what you did in the OP? You found an opinion piece you agree with and presented it as truth. BTW, what "lie" are you talking about in your opening sentence? The poster didn't make a statement of fact, they asked a question.
Lie discussed in op.....that they didnt choose,,,,,,but they do and are coming out of the closet on it
One person's story doesn't automatically apply to everyone. Cherry picking fallacy, you know the one that stopped you from commenting on the first part of my previous post

One person's story doesn't automatically apply to everyone. Cherry picking fallacy.
If you read the article it appears more lgbt'rs subscribe to the choice version than born this way according to PEW

The United States is a tolerant Country. Even the less than 1% of Americans who choose to disfigure themselves and mutilate their bodies with drugs and surgery because the voices in their head say so are allowed to walk among us with a reasonable expectation of safety. The problem comes when a lame duck administration issues edicts that conflict with the stability and security of society in order to conform to the demands of the 1%. When you factor in a weak congress, a liberal judicial system and a liberal media which has become the propaganda arm of the left wing political establishment, anything is possible including the perception that the 1% of confused citizens should dictate social policies of the other 99% of Americans and jeopardize their security.

The United States is a tolerant Country. Even the less than 1% of Americans who choose to disfigure themselves and mutilate their bodies with drugs and surgery because the voices in their head say so are allowed to walk among us with a reasonable expectation of safety. The problem comes when a lame duck administration issues edicts that conflict with the stability and security of society in order to conform to the demands of the 1%. When you factor in a weak congress, a liberal judicial system and a liberal media which has become the propaganda arm of the left wing political establishment, anything is possible including the perception that the 1% of confused citizens should dictate social policies of the other 99% of Americans and jeopardize their security.
Geez, the article i about lesbians and youbring up trannies! AGAIN!

I get your fascination, i really do, but geez.

Transgender Surgery Isn't the Solution

I posted this almost a year ago but it is more relevant today. Medical science says this is a mental disorder, not an Unchangeable product of nature. I have held for a long time that the vast majority of gay people are that way because society has pushed them in that direction. The over arching point is that the whole sex thing is nothing even close to a civil rights issue but rather an amorphous how do I feel today issue. As such it does not qualify as any kind of right in need of legal protection. You are already free to choose what you want to be or do. Question: what is the difference between someone exposing themselves in a park, a crime, and a man exposing himself in a girls locker room shower?

Actually it's .03%, as in 3 one hundredths of 1%.

Forum List

Back