Another Maga intellectual heavyweight jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the system is set up makes it virtually impossible to steal. It is truly mind blowing that people like you exists who think it actually was stolen. Especially since you can’t prove a lick of it without making wild conspiracy theories
You lying vermin don't accept proof.

Either do you. It all comes from the media that has 0 credibility. The same as the FBI and DoJ.
My substance is pointing out the lack of proof you have in your claims. I’m not making claims so I have nothing to prove.

Lol, typical retard Mike. Yep, sitting in my cell replying to you. I must be the kingpin to have a computer. Hilarious
Thank for your honesty. I hope you don't get monkey pox like you gave beto.

beto pox.jpg

There is a German word for that. Thanks for letting us know you are an asshole.
Lol, does not get that retard repug out of jail. Lol. There is an American saying "Play stupid games get stupid prizes. " Lol. Hope that retard likes his prize. We absolutely loved giving it to him. Ah, all those hundreds upon hundreds of Trumptards in jail sure does make me happy!

Just look at what the moderators have turned this site into!

Great job, flacaltenn Meister

Dont blame us for incompetent and corrupt media and politicians pandering to their bases. Even the "re-uniter" geriatric useless chump that got elected after AVOIDING CAMPAIGNING is trolling and flaming the HELL out dividing the nation lately.

We just let the pot boil and make sure there's a topic.

Which BTW -- this thread got "ultra semi" personal after page 2 or 3. Checking for warnings/thread bans/deletions. MAY NOT re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back