Another Mall shooter finds his destiny... A good guy with a gun...

He was "Rittenhoused"

And more of this needs to be done to try and get a handle on the lawless democrat society that has been created and is being fostered.

I would even add, they should shoot to kill.

Enough!

He was "Rittenhoused"

And more of this needs to be done to try and get a handle on the lawless democrat society that has been created and is being fostered.

I would even add, they should shoot to kill.

Enough!
Sorry bout that,

1. Two different scenes.
2. Rittenhouse was defending his own life.
3. Which is expected.
4. The arm chair judges didn't like the fact he was armed and running around that city, being as young as he was, neither did his attackers.
5. First his attackers attacked him then the media did the same.
6. Both were wrong.
7. Rittenhouse sued, got rich.
8. This *Good Samaritan* might get rich too, it was a news anchor/weatherman, who said bad things about his character.
9. I'm sure he has a lawyer by now.
10. If you are on tv, better be careful who you attack now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

11. When evil is killed by a man protecting innocent lives, its good.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're promoting vigilante justice. You're promoting fascism.
Vigilante justice isn't fascism and neither is racism, but they and other extremisms are common to fascism.
Stealing an election and claims of a stolen election are common to the rise of fascism too.

Extremists are already supporting your idea! You're justifying vigilante justice through your use of extremism.

NOT a very good track record, at all.
To you, what would be a good track record?

Keep in mind many mass shootings occur in gun free zones where most honest people are not carrying because most honest people follow rules.

The latest incident occurred in a mall which had a policy against concealed carry. The shooter thought he was in a shooting gallery where he could kill at will until the cops showed up.

So, eliminate gun free zones.......................and there won't be any more mass shootings?
Bet if citizen's were required by law to carry guns..................there wouldn't be ANY shootings at all.

If everyone obeyed the traffic laws....................there wouldn't be any deaths in vehicles.
They must have traffic law free zones then.

MORON.

Nope.....but mass shooters will move on to gun free zones....which they do now....the mall, the grocery store, the school....all gun free zones....except for the Indiana mall...which had one gun in the hands of a normal citizen, he was not a cop, he was not a soldier......

Idiot.....mass public shooters target gun free zones...........

There was an armed citizen in Buffalo, he even shot the bad guy, but the bad guy was wearing body armor....so the good guy died instead.

Yeah........and then more good guys showed up and stopped him.

One good guy, how about several........and it was a gun free zone store....they were lucky they had one security guard...the problem, you ignorant ass......he had cased the place and knew about the one security guard and dealt with him first.........what needs to happen is a gun free zone where he won't know who is armed so he can't plan on it.....then he will choose another gun free zone instead.

Yeah........and then more good guys showed up and stopped him.

One good guy, how about several........and it was a gun free zone store....they were lucky they had one security guard...the problem, you ignorant ass......he had cased the place and knew about the one security guard and dealt with him first.........what needs to happen is a gun free zone where he won't know who is armed so he can't plan on it.....then he will choose another gun free zone instead.

Just because you were shown to be a liar does not mean you need to call me names. Just admit you lied and move one.

Not at all… When seconds count the police are only minutes/hours away most of the time.

Where my brother, his wife, and their seven kids live response time for the PD is at least 15-20 minutes. Overnight it might be close to 45-60 minutes.

The new meme is when seconds count, 400 police are only 77 minutes away.

"Good Samaritan" doesn't seem to fit the action.

"Good Vigilante" or "Armed Defender" seems more appropriate to me.
The only term that's correct in a democracy is 'vigilante justice'.
Fascist regimes have invented other names for it, to justify it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Two different scenes.
2. Rittenhouse was defending his own life.
3. Which is expected.
4. The arm chair judges didn't like the fact he was armed and running around that city, being as young as he was, neither did his attackers.
5. First his attackers attacked him then the media did the same.
6. Both were wrong.
7. Rittenhouse sued, got rich.
8. This *Good Samaritan* might get rich too, it was a news anchor/weatherman, who said bad things about his character.
9. I'm sure he has a lawyer by now.
10. If you are on tv, better be careful who you attack now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I disagree. If you are in the vicinity of someone engaging in a mass shooting, you could be next very shortly.

It was defending his own life, as he was the lives of others.

In fact, most shootings, about 40%, are shootings where the shooter is trying to save both their life, and the lives of others around them, something the media never reports.

You're promoting vigilante justice. You're promoting fascism.
Vigilante justice isn't fascism and neither is racism, but they and other extremisms are common to fascism.
Stealing an election and claims of a stolen election are common to the rise of fascism too.

Extremists are already supporting your idea! You're justifying vigilante justice through your use of extremism.
Shootings occur within the first minutes, just like we saw with the Texas school shooting

You would prefer to have the police handle such matters, but they got their way too late, and when the did arrive, they just stood around and afraid to enter the school. The same thing happened in Florida.

Conversely, if a teacher was armed they have a chance at life, something you don't want to see happen, do you.

What about the shooter? Who was he? What kind of craziness drove him to this act? Something tells me there's more to the story.

The only term that's correct in a democracy is 'vigilante justice'.
Fascist regimes have invented other names for it, to justify it.
Wrong Skippy.
"Vigilante justice" refers to punishing a criminal after the fact by people who have no legal authority to do so.
Stopping a crime in progress is completely different.

What about the shooter? Who was he? What kind of craziness drove him to this act? Something tells me there's more to the story.
He was crazy and wanted to gain attention via the media, which they were more than happy to oblige him by covering this story and stories like this, which is really what drives this phenomenon. They are to blame.

M'kay.

Not too hard to understand at all.

Shootings occur within the first minutes, just like we saw with the Texas school shooting

You would prefer to have the police handle such matters, but they got their way too late, and when the did arrive, they just stood around and afraid to enter the school. The same thing happened in Florida.

Conversely, if a teacher was armed they have a chance at life, something you don't want to see happen, do you.
There can be many excuses or reasons for promoting vigilante justice.

Fascist measures become a reality when the need justifies that means.

There's no 'need' in Canada because mass shooting haven't yet reached epidemic proportions and so I still oppose the means.

This topic can become another debate over gun control now. Is there anything new to debate on the issue, other than another mass shooting today or tomorrow?

Wrong Skippy.
"Vigilante justice" refers to punishing a criminal after the fact by people who have no legal authority to do so.
Stopping a crime in progress is completely different.
No Ed, you've just invented another excuse.

Proud boys, Gestapo, Rittenhouse, White nationalists, and the KKK all have something in common.

Forum List

Back