Another Nail In CA Sanctuary status

I prefer zig zags actually...

your%20papers%20please.jpg

My fallacy is if legal, a foreign national should have a green card... With out a green card questions should be asked...
Yes; travel is a natural right. Any foreign national should be treated as a tourist and provided with a federal id. for a market friendly fee or fine. Immigration requires, asking for citizenship and getting in line with everyone else.

We in California are too busy making movies, technology, world class everything....while the lazy racists who have too much on their hands are busy hating.

And shitting in the streets. Don't forget the shit.
In 20 years living here...i haven't seing what you talking about. And if someone doesn't is difinetly has mental issues and needs to be helped and not made fun of or ridiculed.

Always was weird for any region to declare they won't enforce a law and will not cooperate with and even hinder those enforcing the law
Glad to see it ending

We in California are too busy making movies, technology, world class everything....while the lazy racists who have too much on their hands are busy hating.

In 20 years living here...i haven't seing what you talking about. And if someone doesn't is difinetly has mental issues and needs to be helped and not made fun of or ridiculed.

Oh yeah, this is coming from a person who hates poor people, and decided to run away from it when called out on another thread. Think I should point that out. Don't let them pretend to be holier than thou. Issa is just as much a piece of shit as the rest of us.

What’s That Smell? San Francisco Has a Serious Problem With People Pooping in Public

San Diego Washing Streets With Bleach To Combat Hepatitis A Outbreak

What’s That Smell? San Francisco Has a Serious Problem With People Pooping in Public

There is a saying in Arabic it says " shit talks about shit and looks for shit"

There is a saying in Arabic it says " shit talks about shit and looks for shit"

Yup. But enough about California.

Always was weird for any region to declare they won't enforce a law and will not cooperate with and even hinder those enforcing the law
Glad to see it ending
some on the left believe it is merely, judicial forms of activism.

Entry into the Union is a federal Obligation since 1808. States have no authority over entry into the Union.

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the sanctuary counties in Kansas? It is always Cali that gets all the talk.

Forum List

Back