Another Nfl Player (adrian Peterson) In Hot Water

If you agree with what he did, then you are also a psychotic pervert and should probably be locked up.

Didn't say I agree with what he did.

Am just not judging the guy is all — unlike you.

Government has no business telling parents what is and/ or isn't acceptable with regard to how they discipline their children.

When some monster does this to a 4yo baby, the baby needs protection.

0912-adrian-peterson-son-injuries-7-800x430.jpg

You should never break the skin without good reason.

Just the fact that you believe there is "good reason" to inflict such a vicious beating on a 4 yo baby - oh fuck.

Its just sick.

I'm not crazy about government being in people private lives but we need to protect children from people who say there's a "good reason" to beat a child to point of bleeding.

Do you believe there are "good reasons" to beat a puppy until you draw blood?

If the dog is born bad (it happens) put it down. If a kid is born bad (it happens) you can't put him down.

Honestly, I think it's unlikely the kid deserved a beating like that, but if he did something truly horrible or dangerous and perhaps not for the first time, it's possible he could need some pretty severe punishment. Some people are born bad and some people shouldn't be parents too.

If the dog is born bad (it happens) put it down. If a kid is born bad (it happens) you can't put him down.

Honestly, I think it's unlikely the kid deserved a beating like that, but if he did something truly horrible or dangerous and perhaps not for the first time, it's possible he could need some pretty severe punishment. Some people are born bad and some people shouldn't be parents too.

You wouldn't beat a puppy until you drew bood but you would beat a baby until you drew blood.

I always hope that if people witness some sick bastard beating an animal, any animal, including the human animal baby, that they will call the police, turn in that sick monster so that the animal/baby can be rescued from that sick bastard.

That is what I hope for you. That if you beat animals and babies, that you are caught and, in an ideal world, suffer the same beating that you inflict on animals and babies. And that you are never again allowed near either one again.

Sadly, our society does not give a crap about babies so I'm sure you get away with abusing little babies and probably animals as well.

Too bad nobody put YOU down. This post is the strongest argument I have EVER seen for abortion!

God and goddess, he is FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD! If you actually believe there is ANY CIRCUMSTANCE where torturing a four-year-old is in any way acceptable, you are evil on the level of NAMBLA.

Too bad nobody put YOU down. This post is the strongest argument I have EVER seen for abortion!

God and goddess, he is FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD! If you actually believe there is ANY CIRCUMSTANCE where torturing a four-year-old is in any way acceptable, you are evil on the level of NAMBLA.

I completely support post birth abortion.

Forum List

Back