Another Nfl Player (adrian Peterson) In Hot Water

If you agree with what he did, then you are also a psychotic pervert and should probably be locked up.

Didn't say I agree with what he did.

Am just not judging the guy is all — unlike you.

Government has no business telling parents what is and/ or isn't acceptable with regard to how they discipline their children.
One of my cousins set the woods behind his house on fire when he was 10. He was taking sticks poking them in the BBQ fireplace to light them and tossing them in the leaves hoping to set it ablaze. I was there and watched him, and then watched my uncle beat the living shit out of the kid after putting out the fire.

He never played with fire again.

The 4yo said his dad uses belts on him, too.
What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

Not really. If the kid set the house ablaze or took a knife to the family kitten, a beating would be well in order.

Actually, it would be beatings like that one that would CAUSE the child to set fires and hurt animals.

Not necessarily. Jeffery Dahmer was never beaten but he started dissecting animals anyway.

What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

Not really. If the kid set the house ablaze or took a knife to the family kitten, a beating would be well in order.

Actually, it would be beatings like that one that would CAUSE the child to set fires and hurt animals.

Not necessarily. Jeffery Dahmer was never beaten but he started dissecting animals anyway.

So, that's your argument for beating babies.

Get that man out of the home and don't let him go back.

He cannot be rehabilitated. He will abuse that baby again and again, just as he will go on abusing his other children.

What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

He cannot be rehabilitated. He will abuse that baby again and again, just as he will go on abusing his other children.

I'm not making excuses, but unless you know the whole story it's wrong to just assume things. Maybe the kid is Damien in the flesh.

What did the kid do?

Why ask that?

He's a four year old baby.

There is nothing a baby could do to warrant that kind of beating.

Its like some of you are just not thinking at all. Or feeling.

It's unlikely the kid did anything worth that kind of beating, but not impossible. Some kids are bad seeds and need pain to be kept in line.

Its about time for idiots to say they were beaten and look how well they turned out.

This is really some sick shit.

What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

Or spike Dad's water bottle with methanol...

What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

I'm not making excuses, but unless you know the whole story it's wrong to just assume things. Maybe the kid is Damian in the flesh.

Ridiculous. Horrible.

Look at the baby's FLESH.

And get that monster away from the kids now.

What did the kid do?

Why ask that?

It's unlikely the kid did anything worth that kind of beating, but not impossible. Some kids are bad seeds and need pain to be kept in line.

You just can't mean that babies need pain and must be kept in line.

Please tell me you don't mean that.

What did the kid do?

Irrelevant.

I'm not making excuses, but unless you know the whole story it's wrong to just assume things. Maybe the kid is Damian in the flesh.

Ridiculous. Horrible.

Look at the baby's FLESH.

And get that monster away from the kids now.

Do you believe children are never born bad? I'm not saying this kid was, I'm asking in general.

What did the kid do?

Why ask that?

You just can't mean that babies need pain and must be kept in line.

Please tell me you don't mean that.

I'm saying there are people who do not respond to anything but extreme discomfort. Most children do not need to be whipped, but some do.

I saw lots of libs with Ray Rice jerseys on.......guess ya missed that...btw MN is blue too so better start thinking of a way to blame that on someone else when they do the same thing.

Please post their photos and tell us how you could tell they were liberals.

And read the reactions here to Peterson beating his 4yo baby, drawing blood, beating his scrotum, using tree twigs and belts.

The photos are here. Stopping monsters from beating babies should not be a right vs left issue.

Forum List

Back