another obama cover up

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Another cover up before the 2012 elections. The hooker scandal in april 2012, which the Obama administration said none of their agents had anything to do with. Well guess what they did, and the Obama administration hid it. Agents were put on administrative leave for trying to let the public aware of what was going on. To make it so bad the guy that bought the hooker, is john kerry's women's rights advisor. You cannot make this up. These people knew what he did and still put him over women. The lefts war on women continues.

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again...
Sorry but your sig line has nothing to do with the rights of individuals to own possess and carry firearms. In fact EVERY male aged 17 to 45 IS a member of the Militia.

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with the rights of individuals to own, possess and carry firearms?

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again...
Sorry but your sig line has nothing to do with the rights of individuals to own possess and carry firearms. In fact EVERY male aged 17 to 45 IS a member of the Militia.

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with the rights of individuals to own, possess and carry firearms?
I see when caught implying something that is not fact you try to deflect. As you know there is NO requirement for a US Citizen to belong to a militia in order to own possess or carry a firearm. You are trying to imply there is. I suggest you read up on the Constitution and the Supreme Court.

I see when caught implying something that is not fact you try to deflect. As you know there is NO requirement for a US Citizen to belong to a militia in order to own possess or carry a firearm. You are trying to imply there is. I suggest you read up on the Constitution and the Supreme Court.[/QUOTE]

Every citizen is a member of the militia. As the supreme court interpreted the intentions of the founders on page 23 here:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Forum List

Back