🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Obama failure, hostages murdered during attempted rescue mission

How dare you.

Those men put their lives on the line. They did their best, they are HEROES and, while you sit on your fat butt in front of a computer, you have THIS to say?

What is it with the damn RWs? Every chance they get to attack our military, they're on it. How do you think those soldiers feel about how this went down?

Oh yeah, and since RWs are too damn dumb to know it, the president wasn't there.

Since you have such a low opinion of your own military, your own country and your own president, how about you go post about how wonderful Pootin is?

:anj_stfu:

I'm not rejoicing over anyone's deaths. But I'm tired of the left chanting that Obama got Bin Laden. Funny how when hostages die at his hands, it's crickets. When Bin Laden dies, it's hail be to the king.

Just liberal hypocrisy. Nothing new, always been there.

I'm not rejoicing over anyone's deaths. But I'm tired of the left chanting that Obama got Bin Laden. Funny how when hostages die at his hands, it's crickets. When Bin Laden dies, it's hail be to the king.

You're right you should use their death's for political purposes. How noble. :cool:

Why not? Liberals used the Bin Laden raid for political purposes. During the 2012 campaign, "Bin Laden dies at the hands of Obama". "Daring raid kills Bin Laden" "8 years of Bush couldn't get Bin Laden, but 2 years of Obama could."

Every military failure was pointed out by the left under Bush. Well, payback is hell.

FF to today:

Hostages die at the hands of Obama.

Fair is fair, is it not?

Last edited:

You stupid asshole. So according to you the President killed them, had he not taken action the hostages were simply going to be released with goody bags???

Yes the President did get Bin Laden, good for him and America. You can only focus on his party affiliation, so how stupid does that portray you?

I still support this President and this mission failure gives me pause for murdered people and not an opportunity to post a stupid assed thread in an attempt to mar the President.

I think that proof of Obama "getting" bin Laden is as elusive as the president's college grades and his birth certificate. I'm pretty sure army Rangers and navy bunker busters go bin Laden a long time before Obama ever took office.

It's apparent democrat presidents Carter and Obama have blood all over their hands when it comes to attempting to rescue American hostages.

This has nothing to do with his party affiliation. Yes the president did get Bin Laden? Then the president did kill these people with his failed raid.

He has failed. He enacted a military assault which failed and people died because of it.

This isn't about me, this is about Obama. A failure as a president and obvious failure at hostage rescue.

The real sad part? They were planning on releasing one of the dead hostages tomorrow.

Sounds like it's time for you to crack a bottle of ripple and celebrate.

I think that proof of Obama "getting" bin Laden is as elusive as the president's college grades and his birth certificate. I'm pretty sure army Rangers and navy bunker busters go bin Laden a long time before Obama ever took office.
And it's not against the tos for you to be as stupid as a used tampon...

This has nothing to do with his party affiliation. Yes the president did get Bin Laden? Then the president did kill these people with his failed raid.

He has failed. He enacted a military assault which failed and people died because of it.

This isn't about me, this is about Obama. A failure as a president and obvious failure at hostage rescue.

No your wrong, this is all about you. You are responsible for your own disrespect for the people who do all your fighting for you. You are a really shitty American.

I don't have any disrespect for any military member. They were only doing what they were told to do. They were ordered to do this by Obama. The blood is on that nigga's hands.

I have disrespect for OBAMA.

It's not about me you fuckwad. Try to figure that out you fucking stupid shithead. Your fucking dumbass nigga president ordered a raid and people died. Innocent hostages died. Take fucking responsibility you fucking stupid dickwad.

Yes it's about you and your stupidity. Innocent people are dead, your response is to post a bullshit thread about the President.
How about you post a thread about your failure as a human being???

I don't have any disrespect for any military member.

I have disrespect for OBAMA.

It's not about me you fuckwad. Try to figure that out you fucking stupid shithead. Your fucking dumbass nigga president ordered a raid and people died. Innocent hostages died. Take fucking responsibility you fucking stupid dickwad.

About what I expected......textbook twatage.

WOW!!!...everyone look!!!!
I'm new to the board and want to make my presence known by starting stupid assed threads!!!!

Yes it's about you and your stupidity. Innocent people are dead, your response is to post a bullshit thread about the President.
How about you post a thread about your failure as a human being???

Because it would be about your life, not mine.

Forum List

Back