🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Obama failure, hostages murdered during attempted rescue mission

You were there were you? I'll bet you've never spent 5 minutes in the military, Duddly, much less a Special Ops unit where people know what the fuck they're talking about.

This has nothing to do with his party affiliation. Yes the president did get Bin Laden? Then the president did kill these people with his failed raid.

He has failed. He enacted a military assault which failed and people died because of it.

This isn't about me, this is about Obama. A failure as a president and obvious failure at hostage rescue.

The real sad part? They were planning on releasing one of the dead hostages tomorrow.
The operation wasn't a victory for the USA, but it wasn't a victory for al-Qaeda either. The commandos killed 10 terrorists and no U.S. forces were wounded in the operation. Also it would have been more tragic if the hostage's deaths had been the caused by "friendly fire" from the US troops.

I think that proof of Obama "getting" bin Laden is as elusive as the president's college grades and his birth certificate. I'm pretty sure army Rangers and navy bunker busters go bin Laden a long time before Obama ever took office.

I can hardly wait to see the detailed intelligence on that.

Navy seals get Bin laden:

The left: "Obama gets Bin Laden!!"

Navy seals mission fails and hostages are killed:

The left: Crickets.

The fact is the left can detract and attack the poster, but the can't attack the message. It's clear. The left is 100% behind Obama no matter what. Even if intelligence showed one of the hostages was to be released TODAY. No, Obama tries to go in the day before and the guy winds up being shot. If he had any brains at all he would have waited to see if the guy would have been released. If not, proceed with mission, if so, you have until Saturday to rescue the second guy but at least there would be only 1 hostage, not 2.

This was not an "Obama failure".

Time was running out and we had to go in.

We sent in our best.

We had some bad luck, and that was that.

This was not an "Obama failure".

Time was running out and we had to go in.

We sent in our best.

We had some bad luck, and that was that.

Yep, not going to blame the president for this one, or the military, or anyone except the terrorist assholes who killed the hostages.

They took a high risk based on information that these guys were dead soon, and it didn't work.

I don’t think that government didn't know, that the life of person kidnapped by terrorists may be in danger. Our government just didn't care. As they always do in such situations.

Will the death of one hostahe put Our Kenyan Emperor even a little off his golf game?

Aw hekk...you know the answer and, if you're a lib it makes you proud. Meanwhile real Americans shake their heads in sorrow over what this nation DID TO ITSELF TWICE.

The fact is the left can detract and attack the poster, but the can't attack the message. It's clear. The left is 100% behind Obama no matter what. Even if intelligence showed one of the hostages was to be released TODAY. No, Obama tries to go in the day before and the guy winds up being shot. If he had any brains at all he would have waited to see if the guy would have been released. If not, proceed with mission, if so, you have until Saturday to rescue the second guy but at least there would be only 1 hostage, not 2.

I think the President should have negotiated to exchange you for the hostages.

Not a scintilla of like or respect for Barry but I can't blame him or anyone else who might have been in his shoes for the failure of this extremely dangerous mission.

The American had been showcased in a recent video proclaiming he'd be the next to be murdered if the president didn't play ball with them, and previous threats against Americans and others have been carried out in grisly manner. So IMO the president had no choice but to try and save the guy's life, and the mission's failure is no reason to attack him for the decision.

Not a scintilla of like or respect for Barry but I can't blame him or anyone else who might have been in his shoes for the failure of this extremely dangerous mission.

The American had been showcased in a recent video proclaiming he'd be the next to be murdered if the president didn't play ball with them, and previous threats against Americans and others have been carried out in grisly manner. So IMO the president had no choice but to try and save the guy's life, and the mission's failure is no reason to attack him for the decision.

The one plus you can get out of this is that 10 terrorists have now achieved room temperature. They will also have to take more precautions with hostages they have now, making them use more manpower to protect the hostages, manpower they could have used to cause issues elsewhere.

Of course if this dirty bomb in Europe thing turns out to be the real deal, we are all royally fucked.

Navy Seals don't rescue hostages.

The right: "Obama kills hostages"

Navy Seals kill Osama Bin Ladin

The right: Obama had nothing to do with the mission.

The fact is that you just are looking for a reason to attack the President you consider a 'nigga'.

The fact is that you just use the issue of the deaths of two hostages to attack the President, and you don't give a damn about the hostages themselves.

There is a real discussion to be had here- but you made sure that there would be no real discussion with your racist partisan attack.

[
The fact is that you just are looking for a reason to attack the President you consider a 'nigga'.

He makes a great nigga.

1. He's still living in gov't supplied housing.
2. He doesn't know how to take responsibility for anything he does.
3. He blames others.
4. He's the most racist president in history and has caused more racial tensions in this country than have been since the 60's.

Sounds like a nigga to me. If the shoe fits.....

I have several black friends that hate him as much as I do. I have the deepest admiration for hard working blacks. I have no respect for niggas.

[

He makes a great nigga.

Yeah- and I am sure that you are great buddies with a number of Jews, all except those k*kes who 'jew' you out of your money.

There is a real discussion to be had here- but you made sure that there would be no real discussion with your racist partisan attack.

[

He makes a great nigga.

1. He's still living in gov't supplied housing.
2. He doesn't know how to take responsibility for anything he does.
3. He blames others.
4. He's the most racist president in history and has caused more racial tensions in this country than have been since the 60's.

Sounds like a nigga to me. If the shoe fits.....

I have several black friends that hate him as much as I do. I have the deepest admiration for hard working blacks. I have no respect for niggas.

You are a very stupid little man.

obungle has made a point of making sure that he would personally direct each mission. There are two inferences to be made. One is that he failed miserably and his decisions were shit. The other is that he intended that the mission fail and the hostages be killed. The mission therefore was a success.

Forum List

Back