🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Obama failure, hostages murdered during attempted rescue mission

Awww, liberals failing to take responsibility for an Obama failure? Say it ain't so!!!

Fucking stupid liberals. Grow up shitfucks. If you fuckup at work, don't you take responsibility? Oh that's right, you don't have jobs. You suck Obama's cock for food.

Yes it's about you and your stupidity. Innocent people are dead, your response is to post a bullshit thread about the President.
How about you post a thread about your failure as a human being???

Because it would be about your life, not mine.
But you started this stupid assed thread...obviously it's about you.
You are just too stupid to know it!!!

Awww, liberals failing to take responsibility for an Obama failure? Say it ain't so!!!

Fucking stupid liberals. Grow up shitfucks. If you fuckup at work, don't you take responsibility? Oh that's right, you don't have jobs. You suck Obama's cock for food.

Why do you hate the people who serve this country in uniform? Is it because you despise better people?

See that's why you're a dumb fucking liberal. You can't read, so you don't know this thread isn't about me. It's about your fucking failure of a president.

HE FAILED. PEOPLE DIED.

LIVE WITH IT, LIBTARDS.

Obama isn't in uniform, he's an empty suit. Seal team 6 is awesome. Obama sent them. He failed.

Funny how when Seal team 6 GOT Bin Laden, it was "Obama got bin laden." When seal team 6 fails, it's crickets.

Can't have your Obama ejaculate and slurp it too. Gotta take responsibility, fucking liberals. Now you see why you got your fucking ass handed to you in the last election. Real Americans are tired of your fucking "blame everyone else" mentality.

Grow the fuck up, libfucks.

It's apparent democrat presidents Carter and Obama have blood all over their hands when it comes to attempting to rescue American hostages.

Bush didn't even try. Your hero said it wasn't important to him.

I just hope our military isn't reading what you traitors are saying.

SHAME ON YOU.

Obamadebt.jpg

It's apparent democrat presidents Carter and Obama have blood all over their hands when it comes to attempting to rescue American hostages.

Bush didn't even try. Your hero said it wasn't important to him.

I just hope our military isn't reading what you traitors are saying.

SHAME ON YOU.

I hate fucking traitors like that who want to denigrate our military for some petty political rhetoric.

Hagel Al Qaeda kills American hostage during U.S. raid - CNN.com

The story of Obama's presidency, close, but no cigar. 100 yards away and they killed them all. Funny, liberals were touting "Obama got Bin Laden" yet when one of Obama's missions fails, you hear cricket.

Oh please....it's getting embarrassing. Remember the Iran Contra Affair? Of course you don't. Remember Grenada? Of course you don't. Why do you expect Obama to be perfect where his precedents were making the same fucking kind of decisions?

The story of Obama's presidency, close, but no cigar. 100 yards away and they killed them all. Funny, liberals were touting "Obama got Bin Laden" yet when one of Obama's missions fails, you hear cricket.

Oh please....it's getting embarrassing. Remember the Iran Contra Affair? Of course you don't. Remember Grenada? Of course you don't. Why do you expect Obama to be perfect where his precedents were making the same fucking kind of decisions?

Beirut was a lot of fun too. Why was it again that Reagan was supposed to be such a great President? I can't seem to remember now.

Beirut was a lot of fun too. Why was it again that Reagan was supposed to be such a great President? I can't seem to remember now.

All those jobs that trickle down voodoo will be creating -- just any day now.

I think that proof of Obama "getting" bin Laden is as elusive as the president's college grades and his birth certificate. I'm pretty sure army Rangers and navy bunker busters go bin Laden a long time before Obama ever took office.

I think your post is along the lines of EPIC FAIL! Congratulations.

I think that proof of Obama "getting" bin Laden is as elusive as the president's college grades and his birth certificate. I'm pretty sure army Rangers and navy bunker busters go bin Laden a long time before Obama ever took office.

I think your post is along the lines of EPIC FAIL! Congratulations.

Apparently, Tom Sweetnam believes that bin Laden was killed before Obama took office.

These people take great pride in being stupid. Name a lie and they're in, hook, line and sinker.

Forum List

Back