Another Obama Operative Caught in a Lie. Start Getting a Cell Ready for the Bitch

More chicanery and deception by Obama operatives exposed by congressional transcripts. She is a lying sack of shit that encouraged the witch hunt in public...but when her sorry ass was on the line she changed her tune under oath. Typical liberal, Democrat, operative.

Where did she lie under oath?

In that story she told the truth when put under oath.

Gowdy is asking her questions.

While she may have lied under oath, that article in no way relays that information. All you get is her admitting she didn't know and made erroneous statements. Not where she made them.

It's not a crime to lie under most circumstances. Terrible article
Ah, it's a crime to lie under oath...which is the whole point the article is making! When this woman was making public statements and she wasn't under oath...she lied her ass off! When she was put under oath and was in legal jeopardy she told a completely different story!

More chicanery and deception by Obama operatives exposed by congressional transcripts. She is a lying sack of shit that encouraged the witch hunt in public...but when her sorry ass was on the line she changed her tune under oath. Typical liberal, Democrat, operative.

Don't hold your breath. There has to be a crime and there is no crime here.
It isn't against the law for anyone to lie if they aren't under oath. What's really disturbing about people like Farkas is how willing she was to stand in front of the public and say what she did with a straight face when it's obvious she knew she was lying.

While she may have lied under oath, that article in no way relays that information. All you get is her admitting she didn't know and made erroneous statements. Not where she made them.

Tell that to Michael Flynn, you fuck...

Flynn should blame his own fucking progeny for being a dumb ****

The only reason they had any leverage on him was his son

A general who couldn't beat some sense into his own fucking blood. What a surprise.
Are we talking about Hunter Biden?

Yea one had their mother die in their youth one didn't

No one blames biden for his fucked up kid.

Flynn has no excuses, and hunter isn't on twitter being a retard
no but you're in here being one.

ohhh that hurts

this must be what white people feel like when blacks call them cracker

All you fucking conservative cucks wanting to suck this guys dick. He thrived in a governmetn bureacracy. Use yoru own first principles. You know he's a fuckwit

Our military hasn't produced competent leaders since WW2

Aren’t democrats just the perfect assholes? They have put this country through hell and spent 40 million dollars doing it. What the actual fuck?
Actual: Trillion$ in taxpayer-funded gifts to foreign countries manipulated most recently and lucratively by the Democrat-domineered House, not to mention the extortion by Mr. Biden's in his 48-year abuse of power plays of extracting money from foreign countries using his power in Federal dealings since 1972. Stealing while smiling or even feeling up one's victim does not cover the crime of extortion that has feathered Joseph Robinette Biden's nest from the day he was elected to the United States Senate through his manipulation of Ukrainian leaders for cash to enrich himself and his family using his title of Vice-President of the United States of America to grab his victims coldly and mercilessly. He has his nerve using taxpayer's hard-earned money paid to the Treasury in high taxes for his subsequent tapping into this collective wealth to put it in his personal accounts, whether domestic or numbered foreign accounts, nobody knows but him if he was double-dipping beyond comprehension, and evidently he did. :cranky: He needs to return the money he strongarmed leaders in Ukraine, China, and others and leave the race. He needs to be removed from politics by the laws he impinged upon to screw foreign nations that only gives the USA a black eye, since it came from a man who once had power nationally. He lost it when his deeds were caught up with, and I'm not sure if investigative journalists know the extent of his extortions, or anyone else for that matter.

Don't hold your breath. There has to be a crime and there is no crime here.
It isn't against the law for anyone to lie if they aren't under oath. What's really disturbing about people like Farkas is how willing she was to stand in front of the public and say what she did with a straight face when it's obvious she knew she was lying.
That's somewhat erroneous considering that people commit fraud, false witness, and sedition when they lie about someone else's character, such as politicians who are innocent of Biden's false charges based on many, many years of lying.

A general who couldn't beat some sense into his own fucking blood. What a surprise.

I blame Biden for his fucked up kid. The navel cadet went on to doing drugs, and daddy just said "Go ahead son, i did them too, why else am i fucked up in the brain".

It's really simple.
Trump's up shit creek without a paddle and he needs to distract his sheeple from the mess he's made out of the COVID crisis and now a 15% unemployment rate.
So....VOILA!
Fox distracts you stupid morons with fake news about Obama.
And look at you idiots!
It's working!

I blame Biden for his fucked up kid. The navel cadet went on to doing drugs, and daddy just said "Go ahead son, i did them too, why else am i fucked up in the brain".

Ok not a large enough group to matter

Haha...doibtful. But lets check the scoreboard of the closest advisors to trump and obama:

Obama: zero felons

Trump: 4 felons
It is fuckers like you , why i want to go out and hunt....

Hunt what?
I thought threats against other posters was agains TOS rules?
Where's the mods?
Why is this post still here?

Haha...doibtful. But lets check the scoreboard of the closest advisors to trump and obama:

Hunt what?
Where's the mods?
Because it is relevant and the truth. Can't handle the truth can you?

Hunt what?
Where's the mods?
Awe, did i hurt your feelings that i might want to go out and hunt me up some animal? Are you saying you are an animal? I guess if the shoe fits......

Forum List

Back