Another of Trump’s Finest in Hot Water Accused of Being A Lying Lawbreaker

2F2BF3E7-AF4E-4D7F-A4DC-9B5350170E62.jpeg
How come so many of Trump’s hires have Russian connections?

They sold Russia 20 percent of the uranium production of USA.INC? Oh wait...that was the Hildebeast and the neocons.

(snicker)
Still in denial that a dozen of Trump’s finest worked with Russians to get him elected.

Junior was blatant collusion and Mueller has the email proof.
But he won’t charge him with collusion, he’ll charge him with conspiracy against the United States. Yes these are the traitors you support.
The meeting with the Russian lawyer wasn't collusion, you retarded douchebag. Even if it was, collusion isn't a crime. What did they conspire to do against the United States, win an election? Here's some news for you, snowflake: that isn't a crime.
I distinctly said it’s conspiracy against the United States. Which it is.
There’s emailproof you Trumpbot.

There's no proof of anything other than that the Russian lawyer wanted a meeting with the Trump campaign.
You don’t know what proof Mueller has now do you.
You’re such a worm and whore for the most criminal prez we ever had.

Manafort didn’t pay taxes on $60 million dollars.
He’s probably going to jail for the rest of his life.
What has your idiot prez said about it?
“ Manafort has been treated unfairly”
Lmao
I guess he thinks you don’t have to pay taxes on large amounts of money... just like he has done.
Ha ha ha
That's an allegation that remains to be proven. It's not a fact.
I listened to a former prosecutortonite who is attending the Manafort trial. He said the gov has an airtight case. Mueller has multiple documents that he committed bank fraud and money laundering.
Trump’s campaign ex campaign manager is going to jail for decades.
No wonder fat boi is sweating bullets. There really are witches. Ha
Leave it to you to stick up for criminals

View attachment 209322
They sold Russia 20 percent of the uranium production of USA.INC? Oh wait...that was the Hildebeast and the neocons.

(snicker)
Still in denial that a dozen of Trump’s finest worked with Russians to get him elected.

But he won’t charge him with collusion, he’ll charge him with conspiracy against the United States. Yes these are the traitors you support.
The meeting with the Russian lawyer wasn't collusion, you retarded douchebag. Even if it was, collusion isn't a crime. What did they conspire to do against the United States, win an election? Here's some news for you, snowflake: that isn't a crime.

There's no proof of anything other than that the Russian lawyer wanted a meeting with the Trump campaign.

The facts of the Trump Tower meeting have been thoroughly explored.

Lmao
I guess he thinks you don’t have to pay taxes on large amounts of money... just like he has done.
Ha ha ha
I listened to a former prosecutortonite who is attending the Manafort trial. He said the gov has an airtight case. Mueller has multiple documents that he committed bank fraud and money laundering.
Your friend sounds like a douche bag.

Trump probably hired Manafort because of his Russian connections and they both laundered their money in Cyprus.
I can’t wait for fat boi’s trial to begin.

View attachment 209322

Yup I presented them to you. Here it is again just to rub it in.

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Most corrupt administration ever?
And we haven’t even heard the worst from Bob Mueller yet.

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair
And all of this is unique to the repubs? Welcome to Washington.

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair
Name one other president who had so many criminals in his cabinet. He’s now surpassed even Reagan.

View attachment 209322

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president
Where's the signed contract, douchebag?

Name one other president who had so many criminals in his cabinet. He’s now surpassed even Reagan.
What criminals?

Lmao
Ha ha ha
Your friend sounds like a douche bag.
He’s been an attorney for 30 years and appeared before the same judge 17 times.
So he’s a douchebag for giving his honest opinion?
Why do you continue to stick up for criminals in Trump’s orbit?

What criminals?
Gates, Manafort, Papadopolous, Flynn we know of now. More indictments to come. Sucks to be a trump whore.

Yet you voted for the Beast, right?
Who is the beast? Trump?

Yes I voted for Hillary. She was the much better candidate and now that we’ve seen how this incompetent boob is ruining our relationship with our allies, ruining our environment etc. my vote proves I’m right.
Your vote means you're shooting moral blanks. Once you voted for the Beast, any corruption charges on those who beat her ring hollow. :)

View attachment 209322

Where's the signed contract, douchebag?
Oh no not again. I already kicked your ass on this one. Trump is even on tape admitting he did business in Moscow.
Ha. So sucks to be you.
Junior” We do most of our business with Russia”

That’s on tape too.

8A69D755-E19C-4615-AF8B-60199CAEFA53.jpeg

Who is the beast? Trump?

Yes I voted for Hillary. She was the much better candidate and now that we’ve seen how this incompetent boob is ruining our relationship with our allies, ruining our environment etc. my vote proves I’m right.
Your vote means you're shooting moral blanks. Once you voted for the Beast, any corruption charges on those who beat her ring hollow. :)
name one indictment or conviction for Hillary.
Just one.

Who is the beast? Trump?

3 indictments and one guilty plea from Trump’s finest men.
You dopes backed a criminal administration.

How come so many of Trump’s hires have Russian connections?
Just like the Clintons, 145 million given to the Clinton foundation(slush fund) by the recipients of the uranium deal. Bill gets $500k for one speech, paid by a Kremlin backed bank. Podesta on the board of Joule Unlimited getting 35 million from a Russian govt backed firm, also failed to disclose his position in the company.

Pot meet kettle.

does not say much for the justice department

odd really

about to change though
Justice dept is doing their jobs. Prosecuting criminals. Let’s add Ross, Taylor and Collins soon to be prosecuted.
All trump’s friends.
Why does he hang with criminals?
Birds of a feather.

Forum List

Back