Another of Trump’s Finest in Hot Water Accused of Being A Lying Lawbreaker

We do not need or want your so called respect.

Yes you do. Because if people lose any more respect for your party, you are seriously going to lose the midterms in a big way, and your party will be permanently destroyed.

Even Republicans are disgusted by the thievery. That’s why so many are resigning and refusing to run.

Putting children in cages and stealing from the public purse is not what people voted for. They voted to drain the swamp. This is the most corrupt administration in history.

I’m enjoying this. Trump is failing around, lashing out with sanctions to bury the news.
Go brush the hate out of your teeth! Obama caged the children a picture was posted of caged children in 2014 and you blamed that on Trump! Guess who is losing respect? Nobody respects hypocritical liars!
Produce it. You have a reputation as being a chronic liar.
Are you really that ignorant?
Coming from someone that thought all of trump’s staff Russian connections were legit , that’s hilarious.
I’m laughing so hard I almost had my Trump wine come out of my nose.

You DEPLORABLES could gain a modicum of respect if you didn’t constantly divert and deflect all of Trump’s finest crimes and misdemeanors.

It gets real old being afraid to call a criminal a criminal.

Yes you do. Because if people lose any more respect for your party, you are seriously going to lose the midterms in a big way, and your party will be permanently destroyed.

Even Republicans are disgusted by the thievery. That’s why so many are resigning and refusing to run.

Putting children in cages and stealing from the public purse is not what people voted for. They voted to drain the swamp. This is the most corrupt administration in history.

I’m enjoying this. Trump is failing around, lashing out with sanctions to bury the news.
Go brush the hate out of your teeth! Obama caged the children a picture was posted of caged children in 2014 and you blamed that on Trump! Guess who is losing respect? Nobody respects hypocritical liars!
One poor kid was tortured by you Leftards:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/

The other by Obama:

Viral Photo of Caged Children Actually from Obama Era, Nothing To Do with Trump
From your link:
However, as it turned out, the photograph was taken on 10 June 2018, but it did not show a child confined by immigration authorities to a cage. Rather, it was snapped during a protest staged in front of Dallas City Hall to call attention to the Trump administration’s practice of separating families and confining undocumented children. Different photographs of the event document that the same child was standing a mocked-up “cage” open at the top, and several commenters noted that the boy was crying not because he was confined, but because he saw his mother outside the pen and could not immediately figure out how to get to her.

My god.. don’t you ever get tired of kicking your own ass?

Coming from someone that thought all of trump’s staff Russian connections were legit , that’s hilarious.
You’re laughing because you didn’t know ALL of trump’s staff’s contacts with Russians were illegal?
You really are a fool for all seasons.

The other by Obama:

From your link:
However, as it turned out, the photograph was taken on 10 June 2018, but it did not show a child confined by immigration authorities to a cage. Rather, it was snapped during a protest staged in front of Dallas City Hall to call attention to the Trump administration’s practice of separating families and confining undocumented children. Different photographs of the event document that the same child was standing a mocked-up “cage” open at the top, and several commenters noted that the boy was crying not because he was confined, but because he saw his mother outside the pen and could not immediately figure out how to get to her.

Nope! Cause you did not. The children in cages was taken in the year 2014 under obama’s Watch. Deal with it.

The other by Obama:

From your link:

Leftards put a kid to torture in a cage and I’m the one looking bad?

You freaks are dangerous.

The other by Obama:

From your link:

Nope! Cause you did not. The children in cages was taken in the year 2014 under obama’s Watch. Deal with it.
Gee yet Snopes said the picture was from 2018. Was Obama prez in 2018?
Lmao

The other by Obama:

From your link:

You said it was Obama. You lied.
Now you changed it to “ leftists”
Ha.
Meanwhile the whole country is outraged with fat boi separating children from their parents and putting them in cages.

Try rewriting that blunder.

The other by Obama:

From your link:

Gee yet Snopes said the picture was from 2018. Was Obama prez in 2018?
Lmao
Two different photos, shitforbrains.

The other by Obama:

From your link:

Ha.
Meanwhile the whole country is outraged with fat boi separating children from their parents and putting them in cages.

Ha ha

The Shame of America’s Family Detention Camps

The other by Obama:

From your link:

Ha.

Shitforbrains can’t grasp two events.

Stop humiliating yourself.

You’re laughing because you didn’t know ALL of trump’s staff’s contacts with Russians were illegal?
He's been like that for the 15 or so years I know him It's in his genes

I’ve heard thousands of people express outrage over Trump putting kids in cages. The media posted many pictures ( the ones trump didn’t censor)
What NO ONE is talking about is obama you fools..

When you lose BIG in November that will shut you cultists up.

Yeah, laughing at shitforbrains Leftards.

Weatherman has the reputation of trying to lick his wounds after making a total fool of himself.
He does a lot of licking.

I’ve heard thousands of people express outrage over Trump putting kids in cages. The media posted many pictures ( the ones trump didn’t censor)
What NO ONE is talking about is obama you fools..

When you lose BIG in November that will shut you cultists up.
I will enjoy drinking from your river of tears.

Shame the left cage children.

442C854D-F126-4261-9C2F-2D8E8415DDA7.jpeg
How come so many of Trump’s hires have Russian connections?
Now the FBI has one repub for insider trading
Wilbur Ross and Taylor.
2 with more to come..
Can't wait for trumps doing the perp walk

Weatherman has the reputation of trying to lick his wounds after making a total fool of himself.
He does a lot of licking.
Says the shitforbrains who says Leftards torturing kids makes me look bad.

Forum List

Back