Another of Trump’s Finest in Hot Water Accused of Being A Lying Lawbreaker

Maybe the left wing sissies thought the term "lying lawbreaker" sounded so good that they accused the 80 year old man of stealing sweet&low. Who knows what goes on in the minds of the crazies who are afflicted with TDS.

I’ve heard thousands of people express outrage over Trump putting kids in cages. The media posted many pictures ( the ones trump didn’t censor)
What NO ONE is talking about is obama you fools..

When you lose BIG in November that will shut you cultists up.
I will enjoy drinking from your river of tears.

Shame the left cage children.
How come you didn’t know it was illegal for a campaign to meet with foreign powers?
Your Russian whores are screwed and you know it.

Maybe the left wing sissies thought the term "lying lawbreaker" sounded so good that they accused the 80 year old man of stealing sweet&low. Who knows what goes on in the minds of the crazies who are afflicted with TDS.
It takes a real simpleton to ignore heavy crimes and run right to a sweetener..
That’s a deplorable for ya.
Ignore the big stuff and focus on minutae.

The only thing that will shut up these buffoons is when America speaks and votes the Dems into the House.
With a 54% disapproval rating and only 41% approving its almost a certainty.
This election will be a referendum on putin’s Poodle.

The only thing that will shut up these buffoons is when America speaks and votes the Dems into the House.
Yes, we remember fairly recently when Hillary was going to win! Where is Hillary?

Just one of the many campaign issue Dems need to bring up.
78910462-AAC6-4A2D-B487-D462C7A9F769.jpeg

Yes, we remember fairly recently when Hillary was going to win! Where is Hillary?
This isn’t 2016 buddy. Comey isn’t around to throw the election to the republicans.
The reign of error and habitual lying is going to take its toll on the serial sex offender.

I’ve heard thousands of people express outrage over Trump putting kids in cages. The media posted many pictures ( the ones trump didn’t censor)

How come you didn’t know it was illegal for a campaign to meet with foreign powers?
Now shitforbrains is working up strawman arguments because his ass was handed to him on the fake kids in cages bullshit photos.

Most corrupt administration ever?
And we haven’t even heard the worst from Bob Mueller yet.

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair

Message for the orange buffoon (and his cult followers):

View attachment 209252
Insider trading and stealing from colleagues seems to be a popular Trump associate habit.
We do know Trump screwed and stole millions from small businessmen all his life.

The whole lot of them are grifters.
Every single member of Congress engages in insider trading, dolt. Insider trading is a Congressional perk.

This isn’t 2016 buddy. Comey isn’t around to throw the election to the republicans.
The reign of error and habitual lying is going to take its toll on the serial sex offender.
Serial sex offender? Why bring Clinton up?

Trump: I have no business dealings with Russia.
Meanwhile while he was repeating this over and over he’s was negotiating a Trump Tower Deal in Moscow.

Any member of the cult ever criticize him for this lie?
Can you produce the contract he signed?

Now shitforbrains is working up strawman arguments because his ass was handed to him on the fake kids in cages bullshit photos.
So all those kids that trump locked up in cages are “ bullshit photos?”
You’re really going with that?
Even some of Fox people called it reprehensible.
You are an idiot of unbelievable proportions

Most corrupt administration ever?
And we haven’t even heard the worst from Bob Mueller yet.

In an administration stocked with world-class grifters and ethically bankrupt officials whose tales of corruption dominate the headlines, it’s easy to forget that Wilbur Ross has been running scams since long before the Trump presidency was even a twinkle in Robert Mueller’s eye. Over the course of the past year, reports have emerged that the commerce secretary, among other things, lied about his net worth for at least a decade; was accused of financial crisis-era insider trading by European lawmakers; concealed his investments in a Russian shipping company with ties to Vladimir Putin; and allegedly bilked colleagues out of millions. But according to fresh allegations, screwing people out of their money appears to be less of a hobby for Ross and more of a lifestyle.

Don’t forget Wilbur helped run the bank of Cyprus where Manafort, Putin and probably Trump laundered money.
Trump hired the criminal Manafort probably because of his Russian connections. Probably did the same with Ross.

Report: Wilbur Ross Stole Money from Colleagues, Sweet’N Low from Restaurants — Vanity Fair

Message for the orange buffoon (and his cult followers):

View attachment 209252
Insider trading and stealing from colleagues seems to be a popular Trump associate habit.
We do know Trump screwed and stole millions from small businessmen all his life.

The whole lot of them are grifters.
Every single member of Congress engages in insider trading, dolt. Insider trading is a Congressional perk.
I’m enjoying his tantrum about Obama letting Trump get away with everything.

I live in Nassau County...99% of our Representatives are under investigation or arrest.
Those jailed have been prematurely released because the judges run for a party and will find any legal reason to declare a mistrial.

No one in the political or business world wants to work for Trump because they’re all globalists.
Trump hires and fires until he gets the scumbags under him to behave.

It is highly likely most appointees to any position will have dirt on themselves.

They should all go to hell.

Shitforbrains, those kids got caged by Obama.

Your faux outrage is hilarious.

Trump: I have no business dealings with Russia.
Meanwhile while he was repeating this over and over he’s was negotiating a Trump Tower Deal in Moscow.

Any member of the cult ever criticize him for this lie?
Can you produce the contract he signed?
The deal failed but did that negate him lying about negotiating with Russians in Moscow?
Countless times your pathologically lying candidate said” I have no business dealings in Russia.”
And you bought it.
Ha

Shitforbrains ain’t talking about kids now, he’s back harping on Russia, Russia, Russia.

So obama caged kids in 2018?
You are the prime example of having shit for brains.

Kids in Cages and Other Scenes from Trump’s “Zero-Tolerance” Border

So obama caged kids in 2018?
You are the prime example of having shit for brains.

Kids in Cages and Other Scenes from Trump’s “Zero-Tolerance” Border
No shitforbrains he did it in 2014 and you were fine with it.

Forum List

Back