Another of Trump’s Finest in Hot Water Accused of Being A Lying Lawbreaker

Trump: I have no business dealings with Russia.
Meanwhile while he was repeating this over and over he’s was negotiating a Trump Tower Deal in Moscow.

Any member of the cult ever criticize him for this lie?
Can you produce the contract he signed?
The deal failed but did that negate him lying about negotiating with Russians in Moscow?
Countless times your pathologically lying candidate said” I have no business dealings in Russia.”
And you bought it.
Ha
Thanks for admitting that Trump had no business deals with the Russians. These debates are so much easier when turds like you simply admit that you're wrong
Are you really that stupid?
He was negotiating a business deal while he was telling you hillbillies “I have no business with Russia.’
He knew assholes like u would believe his biggest lies. There’s even a video of him admitting he’s trying to build a trump tower in Moscow. He knew you’d be a easily conned.

Meanwhile while he was repeating this over and over he’s was negotiating a Trump Tower Deal in Moscow.

The deal failed but did that negate him lying about negotiating with Russians in Moscow?
Countless times your pathologically lying candidate said” I have no business dealings in Russia.”
And you bought it.
Ha
Thanks for admitting that Trump had no business deals with the Russians. These debates are so much easier when turds like you simply admit that you're wrong
He was negotiating a business deal while he was telling you hillbillies “I have no business with Russia.’
He knew assholes like u would believe his biggest lies. There’s even a video of him admitting he’s trying to build a trump tower in Moscow. He knew you’d be a easily conned.
Trump was personally involved?
In a business deal?
In a global economy?

Trump separated kids from their families, put HUNDREDS in concentration type camps and all the cult can do is focus on Obama.

America is focused on Trump’s blunder.
Focused and happy.
You won’t be happy in November.
Sure I will.
Many sane people are not on message boards.
I enjoy seeing psychos losing their minds even though they have no minds.
You’re a supporter of the biggest liar and fraud ever to hold office and hilariously you think you have the upper hand.
Get ready for impeachment hearings.

Trump separated kids from their families, put HUNDREDS in concentration type camps and all the cult can do is focus on Obama.

Focused and happy.
Sure I will.
You’re a supporter of the biggest liar and fraud ever to hold office and hilariously you think you have the upper hand.
Any moment.
I suggest you visit TheHill or Politico.
Then you can feel real stupid.

And you bought it.
Ha
In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Thanks for admitting how uninformed you are.
Typical deplorable.

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

You’re such an easy mark.

Focused and happy.
Sure I will.
Any moment.
Your babbling is boring.

And you bought it.
Ha
In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Typical deplorable.

Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

And?
That’s all you got?
You’re an idiot.
Not one word in the article of illicit behavior.

Focused and happy.
Sure I will.
Any moment.
Your babbling is boring.
Ad hominem.
Your existence is boring.

It's kind of funny that nobody accused Sandy Berger of being a "lying lawbreaker". Lefties hoped that the unfortunate incident would die down and the media wasn't even curious about what the hell Berger stole from the Archives. He ended up pleading guilty to a misdemeanor and conveniently died at 71 before anyone could ask him what the hell he was doing.

And you bought it.
Ha
In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Typical deplorable.

And?
That’s all you got?
You’re an idiot.
Your brain on the fritz?
Your fuhrer clearly said numerous times “ I have no business in Russia” while he was negotiating to put up Trump Tower in Moscow.
You were lied to and you try to explain it away.
There’s no explaining away your stupidity.

In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Typical deplorable.

And?
That’s all you got?
You’re an idiot.
Your brain on the fritz?
Your fuhrer clearly said numerous times “ I have no business in Russia” while he was negotiating to put up Trump Tower in Moscow.
No crime committed.
The only lies I hear are that globalism and welfare are great.

In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Typical deplorable.

And?
That’s all you got?
You’re an idiot.
Your brain on the fritz?
No crime committed.
Trump lied big time AGAIN to you dopes and all you can say is no crime was committed?
He really saw dupes like you coming from a mile away.
4,229 lies later Fake Groucho is still sticking by his pathological liar.

DEMS offer free schooling so I'm gonna ask for a class on Play-doh bunny making and how to break store front windows and set cars on fire behind a black hoodie and ninja mask, the classes they offer at Berkley.

DEMS are offering free houses, this has been done before in Philly, itvwas called Wilson Goodes Blunder handling the Move Org. and burning down a west philly neighborhood and replacing them with fresh overpriced row homes.
They can't even give away freebies on a budget they are so bad at handling money.

I hear Cortez wants to give away tax payers free money and pink unicorns by writing people checks in crayon who'd just vote for her supported candidates.

when fat boi started his political career with the racist lie that Obama wasn’t born in America, Fake Groucho got aroused.
When he continued showing his racist ways, he became a follower.
When he proved he’s literally incapable of telling the truth you were hooked.
He so reminded you of yourself and a love affair began.

Trump said he would pick only the best people, he has not. trump said he would work harder than Obama, he has not. his rally's are not to bring us together( United States) but to keep us divided, 40% of the population (that's both sides) are making it impossible to find workable solutions. that's why I want some one new 2020.
The left has been making it impossible to find workable solutions for decades. Getting rid of leftist programs are the only workable solutions.

In a business deal?
In a global economy?
Typical deplorable.

And?
That’s all you got?
You’re an idiot.
Your brain on the fritz?
No crime committed.
Trump lied big time AGAIN to you dopes and all you can say is no crime was committed?
He really saw dupes like you coming from a mile away.
4,229 lies later Fake Groucho is still sticking by his pathological liar.
Republican lie...Globalism is good.
Democratic lie...Welfare, Food Stamps and lowered educational standards are good.

Now tell me the name of a politician on either side who doesn’t lie.

when fat boi started his political career with the racist lie that Obama wasn’t born in America, Fake Groucho got aroused.
When he continued showing his racist ways, he became a follower.
When he proved he’s literally incapable of telling the truth you were hooked.
He so reminded you of yourself and a love affair began.
You just called Hillary a Racist, her campaign staff brought that subject up, Trump just wanted to see proof no different then the Govt asks employers to get proof of citizenship and birth records. Is the Gov't policy racist?
Crying racist at every non issue is a form of racism is it not?

And you bought it.
Ha
To have a business deal you have to have a signed contract, and you just admitted he didn't have one. Case closed.

5978EF95-AB25-47A5-AF3E-8E1B4D277DEC.jpeg
DEMS offer free schooling so I'm gonna ask for a class on Play-doh bunny making and how to break store front windows and set cars on fire behind a black hoodie and ninja mask, the classes they offer at Berkley.

DEMS are offering free houses, this has been done before in Philly, itvwas called Wilson Goodes Blunder handling the Move Org. and burning down a west philly neighborhood and replacing them with fresh overpriced row homes.
They can't even give away freebies on a budget they are so bad at handling money.

I hear Cortez wants to give away tax payers free money and pink unicorns by writing people checks in crayon who'd just vote for her supported candidates.
Crayons? Like the ones Trump used?

And you bought it.
Ha
To have a business deal you have to have a signed contract, and you just admitted he didn't have one. Case closed.
Not if you’re negotiating a deal. He lied. You continue to make excuses for his lying.

Forum List

Back