Another Promising Muslim Woman Was Honor Killed by Her Husband

Her husband is a brute. I hope he serves the maximum sentance.

In Tehran, relatives drifted in and out of the living room at Nezami's father's home to watch what was unfolding in Michigan.
‘We cried a lot,’ her sister said. ‘We prayed in Persian, Arabic and English. The nurses told us Sanaz had brain damage - her brain was dead.’
At one point, Grutt, the nurse, was asked to stroke Nezami's head and kiss her forehead.
‘They wanted us to do things for Sanaz that they would have done,’ Grutt said. ‘They said, “Let her know we love her. We're here.” I felt completely comfortable.’
Nezami died on Dec. 9, but her critical organs - heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, pancreas and small intestine - could be used by others. With the family's consent, they were removed and transplanted to seven people in five states.

:(

Rest in peace, hon. Your scumbag husband will rot in jail and be beaten himself.

A woman from Iran was far beyond the retard born and raised in the US in terms of cultural and personal advancement.

So is her family.

proves one more time that online relationships can be deceiving to the highest extent.

R.I.P. nice girl. And may the family be consoled in this tragic loss.

would be nice if those seven people whose lives were saved could contact the family and thank them.

Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online

The media is burying it and if you read the AMERICAN news stories they are doing what they can to hide the fact that her husband was a muslim scumbag. Heck if you read the US news reports you would think she wasn't muslims!

I digress, this is another case of a Muslim husband honor killing his wife for immodesty and fraternization with men who weren't her husband!!!

I live in Chicago so I hear news stories from the Midwest on my morning drive. They covered this story. Friends spoke about his controlling ways and that he demanded she become a good obedient Muslim wife. One can only assume when she didn't he beat her to death!

Tragic, but it's another story of the all too common honor killing that is promoted by the Satanic religion known as Islam.

Again, radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Are you sure? Ask the seven Americans her Muslim family saved.

Family of Iranian woman 'beaten to death by boyfriend', watch her die in hospital via internet | Mail Online

The media is burying it and if you read the AMERICAN news stories they are doing what they can to hide the fact that her husband was a muslim scumbag. Heck if you read the US news reports you would think she wasn't muslims!

I digress, this is another case of a Muslim husband honor killing his wife for immodesty and fraternization with men who weren't her husband!!!

I live in Chicago so I hear news stories from the Midwest on my morning drive. They covered this story. Friends spoke about his controlling ways and that he demanded she become a good obedient Muslim wife. One can only assume when she didn't he beat her to death!

Tragic, but it's another story of the all too common honor killing that is promoted by the Satanic religion known as Islam.

Again, radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Honor murders are a cultural thing, not anything having to do specifically with Islam. Islam doesn't say anywhere you can murder your family members for immodesty. A lot of things not actually native to Islam, are associated with it when in fact it's just the culture in question.

The savagery of Islamic honor killing should be banned from the face of this earth!

We are not living in the Middle Ages any more! :mad:
As I have posted before on other threads. ... :cool:

#1) Honor killing is not in the Quran and has nothing to do with Islam.

#2) The most honor killings take place in India among Hindus.

#3) Honor killing has to do with culture and tradition not religion.

I understand.... but the unfortunate fact remains that Muslims commit the highest percentage of honor killings worldwide.

They're obviously VERY honorable savages, uh, I meant people

it seems the OP doesn't know women are beat to death every day by men who cant "control" them.

Not all have a Muslim background

Forum List

Back