Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Proud Liberal...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....Fascist.

Rather than eviscerating the Leftist du jour, Tucker Carlson seems to have altered his strategy to drawing out the Liberals, and letting them sink themselves.
Problem is, Liberals won't realize that they are looking into a mirror.

Last night, he had a screaming banshee.....who is actually paid by our system to indoctrinate the young......she is a middle school 'teacher'.....into the very same beliefs as the Nazis and Fascists she claims the other side to be.

Yvette Felarca led and/or organized the destructive protest at Berkeley that ended the first amendment rights of Milo Yiannopolous.
This savage....er, Liberal.....hinted that murder of those with an alternative view would be appropriate.
My take-away is that we are witnessing proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

See what you think.

Once again, not liberalism, but progressivism.

....Fascist.

Rather than eviscerating the Leftist du jour, Tucker Carlson seems to have altered his strategy to drawing out the Liberals, and letting them sink themselves.

Last night, he had a screaming banshee.....who is actually paid by our system to indoctrinate the young......she is a middle school 'teacher'.....into the very same beliefs as the Nazis and Fascists she claims the other side to be.

Yvette Felarca led and/or organized the destructive protest at Berkeley that ended the first amendment rights of Milo Yiannopolous.
This savage....er, Liberal.....hinted that murder of those with an alternative view would be appropriate.
My take-away is that we are witnessing proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

See what you think.

You don't have a 1st amendment right to get paid to speak at a school.

westy, the term 'liberalism,' as used today, the colloquial, is synonymous with 'progressivism.'

. "Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."
"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."
What Is a Progressive? by Joseph Farah

If you would like it used in its original meaning, you have to say 'classical liberalism.'

Wow. She is a really, really, angry person. The hate is seething just below the surface with her. She's going to explode soon, and it will be ugly when she does.

Yikes, a member of the American version of the Sturmabteilung that doesn't even know the definition of "fascism" calling other people fascists because they have the audacity to disagree with her and her lunatic cohorts.

Why the fuck do people in the media give morons like this airtime?

Yikes, a member of the American version of the Sturmabteilung that doesn't even know the definition of "fascism" calling other people fascists because they have the audacity to disagree with her and her lunatic cohorts.

Why the fuck do people in the media give morons like this airtime?

How often are we so see proof of the axiom:
To recognize what the Left is doing, just listen to what they blame the other side for.

Why do "people in the media give morons like this airtime?"
Because they agree with the ends, if not the means.

Wow. She is a really, really, angry person. The hate is seething just below the surface with her. She's going to explode soon, and it will be ugly when she does.

She did, and it was.
Here:

This is her doing, her version of 'Liberalism'

Oh no. She hasn't exploded yet. You watch her. She's going to go off and it's going to be really ugly.

westy, the term 'liberalism,' as used today, the colloquial, is synonymous with 'progressivism.'

. "Hillary Clinton says she doesn't really like the descriptive word "liberal," preferring to be characterized as a "progressive."
"You know, (liberal) is a word that originally meant that you were for freedom … that you were willing to stand against big power and on behalf of the individual," she said at the CNN/YouTube debate. "Unfortunately, in the last 30, 40 years, it has been turned up on its head, and it's been made to seem as though it is a word that describes big government, totally contrary to what its meaning was in the 19th and early 20th century." She continued: "I prefer the word 'progressive,' which has a real American meaning, going back to the progressive era at the beginning of the 20th century. I consider myself a modern progressive."
What Is a Progressive? by Joseph Farah

If you would like it used in its original meaning, you have to say 'classical liberalism.'

It's all part of the debasement of the English language. Progressives hide under the mantle of liberal. Liberals, even modern day non classical ones, are not out to control everyone's life. That is solely the realm of the progressive and yes, progressives are evil.

....Fascist.

See what you think.

Nor do you have a Right to destroy private property and attack people you disagree with. Yet another in a long line of epic fails for the nycrab.

She did, and it was.
Here:

Oh no. She hasn't exploded yet. You watch her. She's going to go off and it's going to be really ugly.

Murder?

Yup. She's looking for the right person to kill so she can make her ultimate political statement. She's a sick, sick person.

....Fascist.

See what you think.

This bitch is a Fascist herself. She really wouldn't want to put her hands on me like that.

....Fascist.

See what you think.

Hey, thanks for posting!

I didn't mean to watch the whole clip (I mean, c'mon, ... it's Tucker fucking Carlson), but was mesmerized.

What a tough and articulate woman, and she put that asshole fascist on the ground.

And BTW, despite Tucker's best efforts, you're just lying about her hinting that murder of those with alternative views would be appropriate.

Good for her.

This is the way you should treat alt-right asshats ...

"Thumbs up, soldier!"

....Fascist.

See what you think.

Nor do you have a Right to destroy private property and attack people you disagree with. Yet another in a long line of epic fails for the nycrab.

Why are you lying about what I said?

....Fascist.

See what you think.

Since you agree with me that there is no 1st amendment issue here, go argue with the OP who foolishly claimed there is.

She did, and it was.
Here:

Murder?

Yup. She's looking for the right person to kill so she can make her ultimate political statement. She's a sick, sick person.

At 3:01 in the OP video, while Tucker is speaking to this Nazi, we see on the right side of the split-screen, one of the black-clad ninja destroyers breaking a window with a bat or club.

That is a woman....look closely.....
...would any be surprised if that is actually this maniac Yvette Felarca???

....Fascist.

See what you think.

/---- Ahh the intolerant Left. As Rush Limbaugh has said many times, Liberals are funny when out of power and dangerous when in power.

....Fascist.

See what you think.

This bitch is a Fascist herself. She really wouldn't want to put her hands on me like that.

Listen to her in the OP video.
She'd ask the rest of her tribe to help.

Forum List

Back